Namjoon At The Door

How It All Came To Be...

You stared at Namjoon a moment, awe struck to the fact that he was at your doorstep. You looked up and down the street, none of the guys were with him. He was all by himself, a goofy smile on his face. You turned to Mina.


"Go inside."


"Oh god no, please don't make me stay in there!" She whined a little.

Namjoon looked at her and Mina froze, tightening her grip on your shirt.


"_____. Isn't that one of those really popular guys that all the girls like?" She whispered to you.


You chuckled, "Yes, his name is Namjoon." You turned to him, "Namjoon, this is my little sister, Mina." You turned to your sister, "Mina, this is my friend, Namjoon." You introduced them.


Even though you said friend, you wished you were more than just that, but you weren't going to embarrass yourself and introduce him in any other way. Especially to your nosy and dramatic sister.


Friend? That's all she sees me as? Namjoon thought a little sadly.


He was twiddling his thumbs a little, nervously standing there. He cleared his throat and bowed to your sister.


"Hello Mina, it's nice to meet you." He smiled as he straightened.


You were initially taken by surprise that  he actually bowed to your sister. It was shocking and heartwarming at the same time. You smiled and patted her back, silently indicating for her to return his kind gesture.


She jumped and little and bowed almost completely in half, "Hi! It's nice to meet you too Mr. Namjoon!" She spoke quickly.


Namjoon and you looked to each other before bursting into a fir of laughter, "Just call me Namjoon." He laughed.


"Where did that Mr. come from Mina!" You laughed.


Her cheeks turned pink and she giggled a little, "Sorry..."


"There's no need to apologize, it was cute." He smiled and ruffled her hair.


She smiled brightly and looked up at you. 


"_________~!" You heard a drunk Sehun call out.


You rolled your eyes and turned to Mina, "Go get Sehun, tell him to go to bed." You nudged her.


"Alright." She said cautiously, before walking into the house.


You turned back to Namjoon and smiled, scratching the back of your head, "Everyone inside is drunk..." You chuckled.


Namjoon immediately became protective over you. Drunk people were unpredictable, especially males. He took a step closer and tilted his head to the side in wonder.


"Drunk? Why?" He asked, not trying to creep you out, but also trying to find out if the people inside were dangerous.


"Oh, well the people drunk from last night are passed out because they partied all night, then this morning my friends were helping clean up and took a drink of some alcohol on the table... Well now I know they are all light weights!" You chuckled nervously.


Namjoon chuckled a little, trying not to show that he was deeply concerned and didn't want you to go back inside... alone.


I wonder if he would want to stay from lunch? You thought as you looked at your hands.

"Namjoon-ah... would you like to-" You started but was cut off by the sound of someone getting sick.


Mina walked back out and smiled softly, "Chanyeol is waking up, good thing you put that trash bag in front of him." 


"Ahhh...." You nodded and waited for your sister to leave so you can ask.


"Is Namjoon staying for lunch?" Mina asked, looking between the two of you.


"Hm?" Namjoon looked between Mina and you in question.


"I was just about to ask really," You turned to Namjoon with a smile, "Would you like to stay for lunch? I was going to make Mac N Cheese, and we can eat outside in the back, that way we won't smell or hear the drunkards inside." You giggled.


Mina smiled in excitement.

"Sure, I don't have anywhere to be anyways." He smiled happily.


You had Mina go in first, Namjoon following her, and you following him. You closed and locked the front door and then followed them into the kitchen. Mina stopped Namjoon and to you for the kitchen.


"They're in there." She gave you a serious look.


"Alright, just wait out here." You smiled to the two of them before walking into the spacious kitchen. Sitting at the stools by the window were the three drunken boys.


They turned and smiled when they saw you, "________~!" They all called in a wavy unison.


"Go up and go to bed, right now." You growled like an angry mother.


They pouted and got off the stools, swaying their way over to the door. They opened it and walked out, you following. You smiled and gave Mina and Namjoon an 'okay' sign and made the boys go upstairs. Once you laid them down, Sehun was the last to fall asleep. Before he was completely out he turned to you.


"Are you cheating on us with that guy?" He grumbled.


"Sehun, I'm not with you guys to begin with." You pointed out.


"But still!!" Sehun whined and rolled over, falling asleep.


You rolled your eyes and journeyed back to the kitchen. You apologized to Namjoon and started making their Mac N Cheese. Once it was done you asked him a question that had been bugging you.


"So how'd you find this place? I don't remember telling you." You asked while you scooped out the Mac N Cheese into bowls.


"Oh... Well I was being embarrassing and going from neighbor to neighbor until I happened to find your house." He chuckled.


That's too cute... Your inner thoughts spoke breathlessly.


You smiled at him, "You can just ask me next time you know." 


"I'll have to remember that." He smiled.


The three of you enjoyed your delightful meal until he decided to head back home, a hop in his step. You said goodbye and helped the now awakening adults and giggled every now and again to the thought that he went through so much trouble to find you

 

THE MORNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS