Graduation :) (part 2)

How It All Came To Be...

The sunlight was blinding and beating down on you to make you worry about sweating inside of your gown. Taeyi was fanning herself as she sat in the partner chair next to you. To your right was Taeyi and to your left was Leo. Your entire graduating class was seated on the track of the football field. The burnt orange of the track mixed awkwardly with the intense brightness of your red gowns. He was sitting two rows behind you and his eyes were burning holes into the back of your head. He just couldn't believe how proud he was at both you and himself for passing all your classes, getting through any obstacles in your way and for finding each other and believing in each other. The class president gave her speech and made everyone laugh, clap, cheer, and some even cried. You looked up into the stands, trying to find your family. Then you saw them. You mother was dabbing tears away, Mina was smiling and waving, your cousins (except Luhan and Tao) were all smiling and giving you thumbs up. Sehun and Lay were there too! There graduation was last week. Jungkook was sitting next to Mina, a proud smile gracing his lips. You were thankful that when you saw your family they didn't have the multitude of balloons and posters like other families. Taeyi giggled when she saw your mother.

"Aww, momma is crying." She smiled.

"Oh come on, when your kid graduates you will too." You stuck your tongue out at her.

She chuckled, "You're thinking WAY ahead." She rolled her eyes.

"Well we need to sometime." You mumbled because your eyes met with Luhan's and he gave you a disapproving glance for talking.

"Well if that's the case then what about your sweet new boyfriend?" She had also seen the eyes staring you two down.

You glanced at her, "What about him?"

"Where does he lead?"

You smiled as you thought of how he could possibly be the one you spend the rest of your life with, "I don't know, but hopefully he leads me to the future."

She just rolled her eyes, "Being in love made you poetic."

"Oh hush." You giggled and elbowed her.

He couldn't wait for the graduation to be over, he just wanted to celebrate and hug you tightly. As you whispered he watched your tassel dance next to your face delicately. You looked like a precious flower. His precious flower.

"Sooo..." His friend smirked at him.

He took his eyes off you and glanced at his friend oddly, "What?"

"You tapped that yet?" He nodded toward you.

He felt repulsed, disgusted, horrified, and plain angry. How dare he think that his beautiful flower was something he would do that to. He planned on waiting forever for you.

He growled at his friend, "You're ing disgusting."

"Ah, so that's a no." His friend laughed.

"Of course it is." His other friend rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I was just asking. I mean I can't see her being the one he wants forever." The first friend shrugged.

"What?" He glanced between his friends, "Why? Why not?"

"She's too innocent and cute for you man." The first chuckled.

"Yah, leave him alone." A third slapped the first.

He now looked back at you and felt his heart race. He was determined to prove them wrong. He was worthy of you and if they didn't believe him then he would prove it. He would do anything for you.

The principle of the school gave everyone a proud smile before announcing the final "moving of the tassel" which meant everyone was officially alumni. Cheers, screams, and laughter filled the air hats flew upward. He didn't even toss his hat. He held it tightly in his hand as he hurried through the chairs to be by your side. (*FOR JUNGKOOK* He came running down the bleacher, nearly knocking someone over and he didn't care that nobody had gone out of the gate yet. He ran to you like his life depended on it.) Taeyi began laughing and kissing Ken and you just stood there rolling your eyes like the third wheel you were. Suddenly arms wrapped around your waist and lifted you high in the air, spinning you. His arms got lost in the vast expanse of your gown and for a moment all anyone could see was the crashing and spinning of red cloth. He held you tightly like nothing before and was proud to be the one to do this. He kissed the back of your neck and you giggled maniacally. 

"Put me doowwwnnn!!" You laughed.

"Ok, but I'm never letting go." He brought your feet to grace the ground once more.

You spun in his embrace and smirked up at him. The two of you stood there, gazing into each others eyes and silently hoping that this would never end. That looking into each others eyes would never get old. And that your heart would forever beat this fast every time. 

WHEN SUMMER BEGINS...