Hospital Taehyung

How It All Came To Be...

"Taehyung.." You croaked out, your voice raw.

He leaned back with wide eyes and you could hear his breath coming out quickly. He looked terrified and just really kina ready to his pants. You tilted your head in curiosity and worry. 

Is everything okay over there?

Before you could open your mouth you watched him take in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then his head turned ever so slowly, his eyes the wideest you'd ever seen them. When his eyes met with yours you smiled sweetly at him, glad he actually heard you. His face personified shock with a capital S. He jumped from the windowsil and ran to your side, holding your face in his hands, wondering if you were really there or just a figment of his imagination. He began to roughly pinch your cheeks and you moaned out in pain.

"Taehyung that hurts." You whined and he let go.

"Sorry..." He stared at your face, searching your features blankly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked, reaching up and touching his cheek in concern. 

The look in his eyes was something of hurt and fear. He looked so confused and worried that you hurt on the inside. You NEVER wanted him to feel bad about anything.

"I should'nt have let those girls anywhere near you... I wasn't there to protect you..." He let out a pained sigh, "I'm so sorry..." 

You smiled gently, "Hey," You knicked your finger against his chin and patted the bed next to your thigh, "None of this could've been prevented. Hell I didn't even know that they were there." When he sat you grabbed his hand and snuggled your cheek into its warmth, "Don't you dare blame yourself for this."

He let out a sigh before smiling brightly at you, hugging you tightly, "I got you some presents while you were asleep!"

"Oh yeah?" You smiled as he pulled away and jumped off your bed like a cute little boy.

"Yeah!" He giggled as he grabbed a backpack out of the corner of the room.

He ran over and opened it in front of you, smiling proudly, "So I got you a teddy!" He pulled out a cute little bear.

You snuggled the cute bear in your arms and giggled to his kindness, "Oh and I got you some gummy bears! But I kinda got hungry and ate most of them..."  He pulled out a hslf eaten bag of gummy bears and you laughed.

"That's okay." You took the bag that he was handing you and wondered what else he had in there.

His cheeks turned scarlet and you raised an eyebrow, "Well... I don't know about this one yet... When is Christmas?" He chuckled nervously and pulled the bag off the bed.

"Ummm a far way off, why? What's in there?" You asked suspiciously.

"Your christmas gift!" He zipped up the bag and hid it behind himself.

You laughed because he was being too cute, "Alright, just come sit with me, I'm kinda cold." You blushed deeply.

A bright smile crossed his lips and he put the bag down, running over to your bed and snuggling in, wrapping his long strong arms around you. You were his everything and he never wanted to let go because what happened was not a mistake, it was on purpose and next time, he was determined to be there to protect you. Because he liked you more than you knew and deep down.... He was pretty sure he was falling for you....

SEVERAL DAYS LATER