Dance

How It All Came To Be...

The room was just like a dance studio and you were too excited to even pay attention to who was in the class with you. One wall was covered in mirrors, another was covered in photos and trophies. The wall that didn't hold the door had two couches and a small coffee table. Few people were in this class and you were thankful.

"Less people to embarrass myself in front of."

You looked at your reflection in the mirrors and smiled, the studio was set up just like your two dance partners. Your dance partners were your other childhood friends, beside Kyungsoo, and they moved a little further away, but the three of you kept the dance practice. Your two friends were Sehun and Lay, and they had a studio just like the one you stood in. You kept staring in the mirror and imagined both of them standing next to you giving you that warm smile like always. God you missed them...

You hadn't seen them for about two weeks and your next dance practice was this weekend and you just couldn't wait. Lay and Sehun complimented you on your dancing, saying you were almost as good as them, but you thought it was just to be nice. Oh how wrong you were.

Jungkook walked into his next class and saw several girls squeal at his new presence. He gave them a fake smile and waved cautiously as he did in every class. He scanned the room, it was a nice one for sure. It would definitely give him enough space to let out his pent up dancing. He looked to the mirror and froze. He saw you standing in front of the mirror and his heart stopped. You were graciously looking at your reflection with a small smile. You were like the light in the dark room to him. You closed your eyes and he stared at your beauty, wondering what was going on in that amazing mind. He wished his heart was on your mind, just like how yours was on his.

You took in a deep breath and closed your eyes, taking in the niceness of feeling like you were in your own world. Jungkook took this opportunity to stand next to you while you didn't notice. You felt so free being in your own world, but you had to admit that it was kinda lonely. Jungkook popped into your mind and you opened your eyes looking into the mirror seeing him standing beside you with a small smile.

"What? Now your image is appearing in the mirror? Am I thinking of you as much as them?" You asked out loud.

"Them?" He questioned and you jumped, realizing that he was actually standing next to you.

Your images had never spoken, so when he did you knew that he was real, not in your mind. You looked over at him.

"You have this class?" You asked, trying to get his mind away from what you just said.

"Yeah..." He stare at you for a moment, wondering who you were speaking about earlier.

"So then you must be a good dancer." You smiled.

"A little, but I don't want to be too cocky and say I'm great." He scratched the back of his head.

"Well if you're good then you're good, no cockiness implied." You smiled.

"Ah.... Do you like to dance?" He asked.

"Yeah. My two friends teach me, so I know a little." You smiled when thinking of Sehun and Lay.

"Ahh... Are they the ones your thinking of?" He smirked.

You jumped when he went back to that slip up, "Y-Yeah..."

"Well if they're on your mind as much as I am I must meet them." He smiled and ruffled your hair.

Suddenly your teacher entered and smiled to the small group.

"Great! I was worried I was going to have too many people! This is the perfect amount. My name is Mr. Jongin. Pleasure to meet you." He waved and everyone bowed and announced a pleasurable "hello".

Mr. Jongin pulled out a list and read off the names, everyone raising their hand and saying a form of "here". After several minutes of introducing, Mr. Jongin spoke up happily.

"I can already see who the dancers are in this room!" He chuckled.

He turned his head to Jungkook and you, "You two!"

You both stepped forward and bowed a little, "Yes sir?"

"Demonstrate something for us."

"Huh?" You mumbled.

"I can tell you two dance just by how you move, show us something interesting." He smiled, "I'll even let you choose your own song."

Jungkook glanced at you before walking over to the music selection on the ipad that was plugged into the surround sound speakers. You joined him and watched him look over the music over his shoulder. You saw a song you had practiced with Sehun and Lay and you reached your hand forward to press it, then stopped. Jungkook noticed you about to choose a song, then saw you stop.

"Go ahead." He smiled.

"Mr. Jongin? Do we have to dance together or can we do two different songs, one for each person?" You asked, hoping that Jungkook wouldn't feel out of place as you danced.

"Sure, do whatever you want, but here, take a pair of shorts and put them under your skirt." He smiled to you and handed you a pair of Addidas sweats.

You went into the large closet and put them on. You came out and everyone smiled to your innocent look. They all assumed you would pick a sweet girl group song that was good for some soft dancing. Oh they were wrong.

You told Jungkook what song to press and he nodded pressing it when you were ready.

(PLAY THIS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUIoqf3XqmU

The songs upbeat and intense dance made everyone in the room, including Jungkook and Mr. Jongin, amazed and frankly surprised that such a small girl knew how to dance like that.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off your fast moving hips, legs and arms. He was very impressed and just fell harder for you. Once your song was over he decided to choose a song that wouldn't upstage your amazing performance. Instead he chose a softer song that would just show that he could dance.

You pressed play for his song while you chugged down a bottle of water.

(PLAY THIS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvsNJsEucKM

As you watched him dance you could almost feel your mouth watering. He pelvic ed perfectly and the girls in the room squealed as his hand slid down his torso. You watched his hand and averted your eyes when it touched his crotch. Damn he could dance and being completely honest, it somewhat turned you on. You gulped and at the end when the song ended with "This songs to you", Jungkook couldn't help but point at you. You nearly died right then and there. He sure did know how to make your mind a mess.

Mr. Jongin applauded both of you and said that you two were the leaders of the dance group now, him being the boss and supervisor.

You were so excited to be part of something with Jungkook that you unconsciously smiled and squeaked in happiness. Jungkook noticed this and he didn't think that such a cute noise could escape your precious lips.

NEXT DAY