Hallway Look Part 7

How It All Came To Be...

Namjoon's eyes widened as he saw you turn and pause in your steps.

"My chance." He smirked to himself and cracked his neck lightly, stepping toward you.

"Namjoon? Where are you going?" One of his friends questioned.

The only response they got was a backward signal for them to disperse and let him "handle it". They all spread out to their lockers scattered around the hall, but listened in suspiciously to their leader.

Namjoon took in a deep breath and headed your way, once you heard footsteps you started to move, but a long nimble arm cut you off as it lightly leaned into a locker. You looked over and saw Namjoon. He smirked to you and your heart beat a little quicker, but your poker face didn't reveal anything.

"Hello again." You spoke nonchalantly.

"Yes, hello, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Ummm... school." You looked at him a little oddly.

"Right... So what's your first hour? Mine's..." He looked off on to his arm where something was clearly scribbled on his dark skin, "... Art." He whipped his head back.

You chuckled a little, "English."

The bell rang and you were so happy it interrupted this awkward atmosphere. The bell didn't seem to effect Namjoon though... He just stood there smiling like an idiot.

"Well I'm gonna go to class now..." You cleared your throat and gave him a look so he would get the hint.

"Right!" He put his arm back to his side, letting you pass.

You walked by him briskly, wanting to get out of his sight as soon as possible.

"See you!" He waved to your retreating figure in defeat. His friends rejoined them and looked at him in disappointment before leading him off to his class.

"What brings you here? What was I thinking!" He internally bet himself up for sounding so dumb.

You giggled as you thought back on how awkward he was, he truly did make you laugh with his dumb questions, but it was adorable none the less.

GO TO LUNCH