Lunch

How It All Came To Be...

You traveled to the busy cafeteria and smiled when you saw all your friends at your table conversing in excited tones. Mina was getting her hot lunch before she was going to join you. You walked up to the table and cocked an eyebrow to the sudden view of Ken and Teayi sitting INCREDIBLY close.

"What are they doing?" You looked at them curiously.

"Hey guys." You smiled to everyone, your eyes occasionally travelling to the close couple.

"How was first hour?" Nana snickered.

"Did you hear about it from someone?" You asked in slight shock.

"We heard about it from people in our last hour." Ken smiled.

"What exactly did you hear?" You asked softly.

"That you guys had to get partnered with other people and learn about them."

"Oh yeah, we did." You confirmed their gossip and you sat down, opening your lunch.

"Welllllll?" Taeyi drug out.

"What?" You asked as you took a bite of left over pizza Tao and Luhan had bought for you.

"Who were you paired with?" Suho asked.

You shrugged, "Just some kid I don't really remember." You lied.

The truth was that you didn't want rumors to form of you and your partner. Rumors of hate (Cha Eun), rumors of suspicion (Minyoung Soo), or rumors of possible relationships (Jin and Jungkook). Suddenly Mina plopped down next to you and you smiled at her.

"Hey squirt."

"Hey unnie, did you know that the seven princes are plotting something today?" She asked you in a hushed tone, knowing that one of them recently came to the house.

"Plotting something? Don't make them sound like evil masterminds." You chuckled.

"Well they are plotting something that everyone wants in on. It's apparently going to involve a girl." She whispered and Taeyi threw a piece of bread at Mina.

"Secrets don't make friends!" She shouted.

"Neither does throwing bread!" She shouted back and threw the bread back to its rightful owner.

Taeyi gave a pout and leaned into Ken more.

"What is she doing?" You gave her a weird look and then she stared at you before quickly widening her eyes.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you!!!!" Taeyi grabbed Ken's arm and nuzzled into it affectionately.

"Hm?" You asked softly as you watched her.

"Ken asked me out!" She smiled brightly.

Your eyes widened and you looked around at everyone at the table to see smiles on their faces. They knew about it and only you and Mina were kept in the dark. You stared at her in complete awe. You didn't even know that she liked Ken...

"No way!" You exclaimed, earning a chuckle from her.

"Yeah, it happened yesterday morning." She smiled happily.

You smiled at her softly, "Congratulations you guys!"

You saw it in the way that she was smiling at him that the two of them were plainly happy to be together. You sighed and felt your heart sink a little.

"When was I going to be taken into someone's heart?" You thought hopelessly.

Jimin and Hoseok were walking by your table when they heard to news, smiling and looking to see your reaction. Their smiles dropped when they saw you smiling a little sadly and looking down. They looked between each other before going back to their table and telling the guys what they saw.

"What do you think it means?" Yoongi asked skeptically.

"Well when they said that they were dating she was happy, but then kinda fell into the depression pool." Hoseok sighed.

"Well let's buy her something to cheer her up!" Taehyung smiled and everyone looked to him like he was a genius. 

"Good idea!" Jin patted his back.

"I'll go buy it and we'll do rock paper scissors to figure out who will take it over." Namjoon nodded before walking off. 

As he bought the small gift the rest of the guys brought out a note and pen, waiting for Namjoon to return. Once he was back they all did rock paper scissors and found their loser. The one that like you wrote the note and stuck it securely into the bear and they all handed it to their nervous maknae, Jungkook. He stood and with teddy bear in hand, walked across the cafeteria, all eyes on him curiously. He approached your table and all your friends froze to the sight of the popular boy standing at your table, eyes glued to you. You looked up and jumped a little upon seeing him.

"Jungkook-ssi?" You asked.

He nervously held out the soft bear and waited patiently for you to take it. You reached up and grabbed the small animal, looking to him with a smile. 

"Thank you." You smiled. 

He nodded and hurried back to his table. You looked about the bear and found a small note stuck in his little paws. You pulled it out and read its contents. Your eyes widened before a smile crept onto your face.

"Turn that smile upside down!

I miss you...

I'll see you soon.

Show me that beautiful smile because your smile can brighten my day.

Smile for me princess!

From your dear (HIM)"

You ignored the questions your friends were bombarding you with and you snuggled the bear close to your face in happiness. Upon seeing your reaction the boys were incredibly happy. The boys were ecstatic that you liked the gift and they continued to talk about what they were going to do later, their plan advancing further.

AFTER SCHOOL


Hey guys... You heard about Luhan? I'm so upset T^T I will continue to bring him into my stories, but I support him even though he is leaving my favorite band. You will be great away from SM baby deer!

We can bear through it darlings! We can pray and hope that he lives a better life without being under the strict fist of SM. Love you all.

Stay strong!

^3^ <3~!