He's... Jin

How It All Came To Be...

"He's Kim Seok Jin." You smiled at them.

You knew they wouldn't have anything bad to say about Jin, he was always on the teachers good side and always a nice guy. At his name many of them raised theirs eyebrows and nodded happily.

"I'm proud of you kid! He's a good pick!" Jongin gave you two thumbs up.

"I personally haven't had him as a student, but from what I've heard he's a good kid." Baekhyun nodded.

Tao and Luhan looked between each other and sighed. Even they couldn't deny that Jin was a perfect guy to have as a boyfriend. Deep inside they were actually proud of you, but they wouldn't admit that, we'll at least not yet.

"I still don't know... I don't feel like I can just go by the words you guys give." Chen grumbled.

Being honest he just couldn't get that image of the two of you hugging in the driveway out of his mind. He didn't want you to grow up and just because his brothers and friends said the kid was good, didn't prove anything to him. You looked at him oddly. But unfortunately for you, Xiumin, Daehyun, and Youngjae agreed with him. The four of them were the only ones that wouldn't know him.

"Fine, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to call him and I'll ask him your questions?" You asked a little angrily.

They widened their eyes and nodded, "That's actually a good idea." Xiumin nodded.

You sighed and pulled out your phone, putting it on speaker phone. After three rings he answered.

"Hey sugar plum." He spoke happily.

You blushed, "Hey Jin..."

His position of being stretched across his bed and tossing a ball in the air froze and he sat up upon hearing your slightly down voice. He was straight up worried.

Maybe the girl from earlier is bothering her...? He assumed quietly.

"Hey, are you okay? You sound upset... Do you want me to come over so we can talk? Oh wait... your cousin wants to kill me..." He spoke the last part as an after thought, "Maybe we can talk in the park?"

You chuckled softly, "Nothings wrong it's alright. I have to ask you something..."

"You aren't going to break up with me already are you?" Jin teased.

"No! Never!" You exclaimed, worried that he had the wrong idea.

"Never?" He smirked.

"Uhhh... as far as I know yes." You blushed and you cousins cleared their throats, dissolving your little lovers quarrel.

Jin laughed, "You're too cute."

"Okay, my cousins are sitting here and they want me to ask you some questions."

Jin froze, "Did they just hear all that...?" He whispered and your cousins chuckled.

"Yes." You supressed your laughter.

"I apologize to your cousin who came out earlier!" Jin spoke loudly and honestly.

Chen frowned, "Just ask the questions."

"I think you'll need to do more than apologize to get his forgiveness." You sighed.

"I see... Please tell me what I can do." Jin nodded, determined to win over your cousin.

"Just answer these questions first I guess." You informed him as your eyes scanned the poorly written questions.

"Got it, lay em on me!" He smiled.

You laughed, "Alright, here we go, Where did you first meet me?" You asked and then you turned to your cousins, "I could've fricken answered this!"

Jin chuckled at your response, "At the coffee shop, we shared a wonderful conversation."

Your cousins nodded with a focused look on their face.

"Next question, when was our first date?" You sighed after you read it.

"Well I don't know if you thought it was a date, but I sure did. It was when we went back to the coffee shop the next day and you fed me and that guy took a couple pictures of us for the newspaper. It was really nice!" He gave a content sigh.

You smiled at remembering the moment. It really was a good moment.

"That was a nice day, next question, when did we have our first kiss?"

At this question you blushed at the thought of kissing Jin's plump lips.

Jin laughed, imagining your face, "haven't yet."

"Last question for now, how many previous girlfriends have you had and for how long?" You asked, curiously for the answer as well.

"Well I've had two. The first one lasted about two days because I was too nice to turn her down, even though I didn't like her at all. The second one ummm she dumped me after two months because she liked someone else and she said I was a nerd..." He gave a shaky laugh to the memory.

You felt your heart sink painfully. How could someone be so mean to your Jin?

"Next time I see you I'm giving you the biggest hug of your life because that girl was blind. She let go the best thing she could've had." You told him in a comforting manner.

Jin's heart was blooming to your words, "Thank you, but if she didn't dump me than I wouldn't have been cooped up that summer and been forced out of the house the day I met you." He smiled.

You bit your lip and blushed.

"Alright, that's enough, let's go eat." Luhan fake gagged.

"I gotta go Jin! I'll see you tomorrow! Sleep well! And look out for that big hug!!" You giggled into the phone.

"Of course, I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well as well and give Mina a hug from me." He smiled.

"Bye." You hung up.

You gave Mina a big hug and she chuckled. Throughout dinner your cousins vowed to keep a quiet eye on the two of you. They didn't want their cousin getting her heart broken. You were too busy thinking of Jin to pay any attention.

THAT NIGHT