The Pond

How It All Came To Be...

You decided to meet at the pond and you sighed. The pond was a little ways away, but you were willing to make the trip for him. You yawned and slipped on some comfy clothes, not feeling like messing with your hair and make up. A beanie would have to do for your touseled bangs.

(your outfit)

You snuck downstairs with your house keys stuffed in your back pocket. You looked around the corner and saw that your mom was sleeping soundly on the couch the TV on loud. You smiled and snuck out the front door. It was easy because it took more than opening a door to awaken your mother. You chuckled as you walked down the road that led you to the pond. 

You arrived and journeyed to the bridge that overlooked the whole pond and surrounding landscape. If you were going to try and find someone then that bridge was your best bet. You walked up the stone walkway and paused when you saw him leaning on the railing, looking into the water as if to find an answer. You watched him a moment. You smirked and picked up a thick stone laying beside your foot.

This should get him to look up...

You aimed and threw the heavy rock. It flew over the edge of the railing and landed in the water with a loud kerplunk. His head jumped back and he looked around him before seeing you. He smiled to you and beckoned you over. You ran to his side and let his arms wrap around you. You hugged him back and took in a deep breath with a smile. He smelled so sweet that you felt sleepy.

You were in the arms of...

YOONGI

NAMJOON