This College

How It All Came To Be...

"That's all, you may go home now." Your English teacher dismissed you all with the close of his laptop.

Many students packed up and hurried out of the room to continue their day. As for you, your day just ended with this class. But you still had some questions for your teacher. 

"Excuse me, sir..." You nervously approached him.

"Ah yes _____, what can I do for you?" He smiled gently. 

"Your notes on my last draft about my research not being thorough... What should I do?"

"Oh yes your paper, I suggest going to the library and looking into this topic a little more."

"Where do you suggest I look?" You nervously picked at your nails.

"Well your topic is very interesting so I'd say looking at how it effects our bodies before our minds, it might go a little smoother." 

You nodded, thanked him for his time and journeyed to the library. Looking on the library computers you found three books that would help you fix the paper that was the pass or fail for your grade. 

Ok 3rd floor...

You took the stairs up, nervously gripping the paper you scribbled notes on as to where you can find the books. Once you made it all the way upstairs to the right floor, you followed the signs to the correct book shelf. Walking through this way you realized how many people used this part of the library which you haven't explored yet. 

"Oh, excuse me..." You mumbled to someone you almost tripped over.

P... Q.... R............. S!

Sliding yourself into the long bookshelf for S. You began a slow search for the books you needed. When you pulled one of the books off the shelf you discovered someone on the other side also pulling a book off the same area. In shock you both quickly dropped the books you grabbed. 

"Sorry!" You both yelled. 

Silence ensued and you both stared at each other through the small crack. Whoever this guy was he had beautiful eyes that looked into yours deliciously. You found yourself trapped and in the fear you blinked and shook your head, quickly looking for the other two books so you could leave. 

"Wait!" The mystery man called through the bookshelf.

"I don't know you, and I'm busy!" You called back in a harsh whisper.

"But maybe you can get to know me!" He whisper yelled back. 

You paused and looked at your feet awkwardly. 

Is this bad? Should I just walk away right now? Should I stay and learn who this is?

Next thing you knew you were standing back near the hole you saw each other through, "Who are you?"

You could tell he was smiling by the crinkle in the skin around his eyes, "My name is Vernon, yours?"

You gulped and took in a deep breath, "______."

"Well _____, would you like to get to know me?" He asked gently. 

Something in his voice made you weak and made you want to trust him with everything. But then you thought about your boyfriend... What about him? You aren't a cheater. But getting to know someone isn't cheating right?? You nodded and pulled out a pen, tearing a piece of paper out of your notebook. You wrote your number down and slide it in the crack. 

"Text me."

"You don't want to talk now?" He asked as he stared at the little numbers. 

"I have a paper to write... Text me." You nodded and searched for the other books. 

"I will definitley text you.." He smiled. 

You felt tingles as to what you just did. You gave a strange boy in the library your number! Just then you got a text, you looked down and it was your boyfriend asking you about your day. Should you tell him about your bookshelf friend....? Better not. And in that moment you got a text from this stranger that said "Hey it's Vernon. How has your day been?" and before you texted you boyfriend back you responded to Vernon. 

THIS COLLEGE PART 2