First Hour Random Student

How It All Came To Be...

pencil.jpg

At the top of your paper was a name you didn't even know. You stared at the scrawled name in confusion.

"Who is Minyoung Soo?" You thought suspiciously.

You looked about the room in complete question, wondering who in the world this partner of yours was. You looked to a girl at the front of the room and noticed that you didn't know her at all.

"Maybe it's her?" You nodded in consideration.

"Okay, got to your partner and spend the next twelve minutes getting to know them. You will have time to finish these papers tomorrow during class, they are due by the end of the hour tomorrow." Tao spoke sternly before taking a comforting seat behind his desk.

Everyone rushed to their partners and you looked about you, not seeing anyone approach you. You looked at Jin and Jungkook and glared when you saw that they were perfectly content because they were paired together. You looked at the girl in the front of the room and noticed that her partner didn't approach her either. You took the next minute to look about you and wonder who she was paired with. You turned to the talkative group of guys that were sitting in a pair next to you.

"Excuse me?" You tapped one of their shoulders.

They looked at you and a blush came to both of their cheeks.

"Y-Yes?" One of them spoke nervously.

"Do either of you know who Minyoung Soo is?" You asked softly.

You showed them the name that was inked at the top of your paper.

"You're partners with her?" One of them asked.

"Yeah."

The other boy looked off with a deep blush and muttered something he thought you couldn't hear, but you heard it plainly, "She's lucky."

This made you chuckle, "I'm lucky to be partnered with her, now where is she?" You asked them again.

They pointed to the same girl you had been looking to earlier.

"That's her over there." They both spoke in unison.

"Thanks boys!" You waved to them before prancing over to your partner.

"Minyoung Soo?" You asked softly.

"Yes?" She looked up at you, her dark eyes glittering from behind her thick rimmed glasses.

"Hi, I'm your partner," You looked to the paper she held and you pointed to your name, "That's me, I'm _________."

She smiled shyly and pulled a chair over for you.

"Thanks!" You smiled at her and sat down.

The two of you spent the next ten minutes learning about each other and giggling wildly because you both found an interest in one of the seven princes of the school. You invited her to eat lunch with you, but she declined. She couldn't because she was only at the school for two hours, the rest of her hours were spent at a stuffy college.

"You're dual enrolled?" You asked in surprise.

"Yeah, it's not as bad as everyone thinks." She smiled kindly.

"Ahhh...." You nodded.

Suddenly the bell rang and it startled both of you, which made you both laugh softly.

"It was nice meeting you." She bowed to you.

"It was nice meeting you too Minyoung-ssi!" You sang to her and waved as you rushed out of the class, Jungkook trailing behind you with a smile.

"Have fun?" He asked gently.

"Yeah, I made a new friend!" You giggled.

"That's good." He smiled.

"See ya Kookie!" You laughed at the nickname you made up and he just stood there with a confused look on his face while you walked into your classroom.

LUNCH