Choir Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

 

Jimin went to choir early, hoping to catch your friend Leo where he could ask him about you and your English teacher. Soon he watched Leo walk in, thankfully without you. He quickly approached Leo with a smile, which the other man played off as nothing and tried to keep walking.

"Wait, I have a question for you." Jimin spoke desperately and it intrigued Leo enough to stay a moment longer, "Do you know Mr. Tao?" He asked to see if Leo could even give him any information.

"What does this kid want to know about her cousin?" Leo thought curiously and then shook his head, playing it off as if he didn't know.

"Oh... Then you would know about their relation... never mind hyung." Jimin bowed to Leo before going over to chair and sitting on it, thinking as hard as he could, trying to think of someone to ask.

To be honest Jimin was too nervous to ask you, worried he might say it wrong or just start yelling because deep down it angered him to think that you may be seeing another man while his heart was in your grasp. He sighed and looked off, curious as to what he was supposed to do.

Leo looked to the boy as he went and sat, deep thinking lines creasing his face. Leo silently judged the boy and wondered what relation he was mumbling about earlier. Suddenly Leo felt arms wrap around his torso and he felt his heart thump loudly as he knew those familiar arms. He knew that they belonged to you. He turned and gave you a twitch of a smile, making you smiled brightly.

"Hey Leo!" You smiled and let go of him, standing in front of him with a smile.

"Hi." He mumbled.

"You seem happy today! You even almost smiled at me!" You giggled and patted his shoulder.

As you spoke to him you involuntarily searched the room for that familiar attractive face you didn't think you could live without. You noticed him sitting in the corner of the room with a stern and concentrated look in his eyes.

"What's wrong with Jimin?" You asked Leo.

Leo looked back over at the boy and noticed his position changed, he was now sitting on the floor with his arms on the chair he had previously been seated in. His face had become even more concerned and it made Leo wonder.

"I hope he's okay... even his friends seemed a little strange today." You mumbled and Leo turned and looked at you.

"She's worried about him?" He looked back to the boy with a slightly angered look.

"He was asking about Tao." Leo mumbled to you.

"Tao? Why would he be asking about Tao?" You asked.

Leo shrugged as Mr. Baekhyun walked in and started the class, yelling a little at the distracted Jimin, telling him to wake up from his thoughts. Your eyes wandered to him as everyone began warming up, you could see the inner conflicts in his eyes and it made you wonder.

"What is he thinking about?"

Class came to a close and both you and the distracted Jimin jumped when the bell rang, its shrill tone echoing in the room. Leo led you out and Jimin watched a little solemnly.

"Maybe I should just ask her tomorrow in person..." Jimin thought on it as he went to his last class for the day.

THAT NIGHT