Yoongi

How It All Came To Be...

 

Yoongi stood before you with a nervous smile. His eyes hiding none of his intense worry. The breeze on the roof made his bangs billow a little and it made him blink several times to avoid getting hair in his eyes. His hands were placed delicately in his pants pockets and his arms were stiffly holding them there. His lips played in and out of his smile and it worried you. His normally shining eyes were glancing to you, then down, then back to you with a dull plainness that actually hurt you a little.

You watched him with a sad look and he noticed that he needed to fix the way he was looking at you, but he just couldn't when the worry was eating him alive. You looked beautiful standing with the sun shining on your side, your hair billowing in the wind, and the worry in your eyes were sending him over the edge. You were worried about HIM! He couldn't believe that those scared and sad eyes were casted his way. It made him a little happy to think that you cared enough to worry about him, but it also made him a little sad, he didn't want you feeling sad over him, ever.

"Yoongi-ah... Are you alright? You seemed a little upset yesterday... and now you look incredibly sad... I'm worried about you." Your breath caught because you didn't expect to actually say those last words you had only thought about.

Yoongi froze and widened his eyes, "If she's this worried then could I be misunderstanding things?"

He thought on it for a moment. If you were indeed in a relationship, you wouldn't be worried about someone that liked you this much... right? Unless you thought of them as just friends, but Yoongi had seen the way you looked at him every time you saw him. It was obvious you thought of him more than a friend, you thought of him as a man.

"I'll be fine, I just want to know something..." He took in a deep breath and your heart stopped just to let the silence be filled with his words. He placed two open palms under his chin cutely and smiled at you with a childish glint in his eyes, "I'm cuter than your brother, right?"

Now thinking that he wasn't your boyfriend he went with his next guess, your brother. At his adorable question you burst into laughter and covered your large smiling lips with a hand. He stayed in the position and shifted from side to side to show off his cute action more. You kept laughing and soon he joined you, assuming you were laughing because he was right.

"I don't have a brother!" You laughed and his heart stopped, "The closest I have to a brother are my cousins!" You kept laughing.

"Cousins? They must be cousins! God I'm so stupid for thinking they were together!" He chuckled at his stupidity.

"I'm still cuter right?" He repeated the action and you laughed.

"Definitely!" You laughed and his cheeks turned a slight pink.

"So then Mr. Tao is your cousin?" He asked after your laughing had died down.

"Yeah, so is Mr. LuHan." You nodded and then thoughtfully placed a hand on your chin, "But I'm pretty close with all the male teachers because they are close to my cousins."

"Great, something else I misunderstood out of the way." Yoongi had that bright glint in his eyes again and it made you smile.

"Let's go get something to eat! I'm starving!" Yoongi smiled and patted your arm, having you walk next to him back down into the cafeteria.

You both grabbed a little granola bar and apple, eating them both right before the warning bell for your next hour chimed loudly in the filled cafeteria.

AFTER SCHOOL