Dating Jimin

How It All Came To Be...

You were relaxing on the bench in the park, a cooling breeze blowing through your hair on the hot day. The sun beat on your shoulders in a menacing manner and you cursed at yourself for not putting on sunscreen. You sat beside your boyfriend, Jimin, and watched him delectably eat a pack of gummy worms. He watched people walk around with their children and pets, his eyes glued to their moving figures, not noticing your yearning and hungry stare next to him. You watched his hand every time it reached in and pulled a candy worm to his soft lips, dropping it into his mouth with such precision that you gulped. You saw him glance your way and you instinctively looked away, acting as if looking at him was just a passing glance.

He paid it no attention and went back to people watching. You looked at him out of the corner of your eyes and sighed when you saw him returning to his pointless game. You looked back at the bag to see it still quite full, which made you even hungrier. You hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, but that was four hours ago and it didn't help that the little gummy worms he was scarfing down were your favorite.

"I know she's looking at me... What for?"  He thought to himself, feeling your intense stare next to him.

"I want some..." Your inner voice whined to you.

"She's probably looking at me because I'm so attractive." He smirked to his inner thoughts.

You stared at the bag that rested by his thighs and couldn't help but gulp again with your dry throat. Jimin looked to you out of the corner of his eyes and saw you staring at the candy bag, a visible gulp scratching down your throat. He chuckled a little and turned toward you. You turned your head away, acting like you weren't staring.

"Aw come on, I saw you staring." He lifted the bag by his head in acknowledgment, knowing that was the only way to somewhat catch your eyes.

You looked to the bag by his head and traveled to his eyes, "Not really."

"Liar." He smirked and pulled out a worm, watching your eyes stare at it with hunger.

He placed half of it in his mouth and stared at you, bragging to the fact that he had food. You gulped and met his eyes with determination. You would get a gummy worm, even if you had to pry it from his mouth. 

"Can I have one?" You asked kindly, going with sweet before forceful.

"Sure, you can have one, but you need to get it." He smirked around the candy worm.

"Alright." You reached for the bag and he placed it behind his back, shaking his head.

You looked at him oddly and watched him chuckle, "You have to get it from here." He seductively pointed to his mouth.

He slithered that worm that had teased you directly for so long into his mouth and ate it. He pulled out a new one and put it half in his mouth and raised his eyebrows to you. You two had been dating for a while and he knew you well enough that you wouldn't go for his obvious trick.

You've never kissed him before, but you were so determined to get that worm that you would gladly give up your first kiss to him. Your stomach churned to the fact that you would be kissing the love of your life.... and Jimin...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding, you loved Jimin more than that worm. You bravely took in a deep breath and scooted closer to him. His heart began to race as your body was now right beside his. Your thigh touched his, your hand overlapping his and your breath tickling his bare arm.

"Wait... She's really going to do it?!" Jimin began to panic, his thoughts becoming jumbled.

You took in one last rugged breath before looking into his eyes seriously and leaning up, opening your mouth for the candy. The worm bounced from your bottom lip and onto your tongue. Your teeth slid up the worm and your heart pounded against your chest as you squinted your eyes closed. Jimin stared at you, frozen to what you were about to do. His mind questioned if he really wanted this. He wanted to go slow with you because he loved you more than any girlfriend he had before. Before he could logically retract himself you pressed your soft lips to his. You jumped to the touch and sat there a moment, relishing in the feeling of his lips.

He had soft lips for a man, soft like silk and they tasted like honey and sugar. The two of you sat there awkwardly with your lips pressed to each other. Jimin closed his eyes slowly, feeling the intensity of your love through your sugary lips. Girls before you had kissed him and their lips tasted of nothing. It was flesh against flesh for him, no flavor. But he was immediately in love with your lips to the chocolate and sugar flavor to you.

You realized after a moment that you were in the middle of the park and you were going to bite the worm and back out of this as soon as possible. Jimin grabbed the back of your neck and held you in place as you slowly pulled on the worm. He smirked against your lips and pushed the remainder of the worm he barely had in his mouth into yours. You jumped a little to the rest of the worm sliding between your lips. After the candy was in your mouth Jimin chuckled and pulled back, winking at you.

"Why did you push the rest in?" You asked around a full mouth.

"You were brave today, I didn't think you would actually do it." He pat you head and leaned in, his lips right next to your ear, "You deserved it my little princess." He mumbled, his deep voice vibrating the skin on your neck and giving you goose bumps.

He pecked you cheek and the two of you looked off as if the whole situation never happened. The only way you knew he was still beside you was the presence of his hand slowly entwining itself with yours. Those hands would stay entwined until he walked you home and finally let you inside. Your heart had never beat so fast and even when you were apart for the night your thoughts and hearts beat as one.

The Conflicted Thoughts


Hello my dear readers! So how did you like this chapter? Did anyone recognize it from the forward? haha Thank you for supporting this and commenting! :)

I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to a reader!  justbaekcause  I understand how hard it is to pick a BTS bias. It's heartbreaking!!! :p