He's... Hoseok

How It All Came To Be...

 

You took in a determined deep breath, "He's Jung Hoseok."

All the teachers looked between each other in surprise. Something about the way they looked between each other made you suspicious. Their looks weren't disapproving, but they also weren't approving either. 

"Why are you all looking at each other like that?" Mina asked your unspoken question. 

"It's just... we have nothing bad to say besides that he is a strange boy." Chanyeol sighed. 

"Huh? Strange?" You asked, your eyebrow knitting together. 

"He is a very smart and nice boy, also a good dancer, but he is extremely goofy." Jongin explained. 

"Right! He's a funny kid." Luhan shook his head.

You sat there in wonder, wondering if this “funny boy” was unknown to you or if you were just too blind to notice his humor… The questions that ran through your mind caused you to be even more interested in Hoseok, if that was even a possibility. The next thing you know you were wondering what else he had in store that you either, never noticed, or haven’t been shown yet. What if the Hoseok you know was a completely different person than the Hoseok your teachers have witnessed? You snapped back into reality when you heard Mina ask another question.

“Is it bad that he’s goofy?” Mina asked in a patronizing manner.

You looked at her in surprise, her behavior about your boyfriend was slightly surprising, “Mina…”

“Unnie, I’ve seen the way Hoseok oppa looks at you, there’s no way I can let them say a single bad thing about him.” Mina gave you a determined look and nodded with a smile.

“Mina, it’s alright, as long as I have you on my side I don’t care what they think.” You pointed at the men in the room, who were offended by your motion.

“Excuse me! We’re sitting right here!” Baekhyun whined.

“You guys are butts about my first relationship so I see no reason for me to be nice to you.” You hissed childishly.

“Come on, we don’t hate the guy!” Ravi spoke out.

“Yeah, we just don’t know if he’s the right guy for you.” Chanyeol gave a soft smile.

“Well only I will realize if he’s right for me or not, it’s really none of your business.” You gave them a stern look.

“Are you serious? None of our business? You’re our cousin, we should be able to know who your first boyfriend is!” Daehyun complained.

You gave a deflating sigh, “Fine, if you want know so bad, I’ll tell you, but you could’ve at least been considerate and waited for me to get the courage to tell you! Not sit me in a chair and yell at me like I’m some five year old that keeps everything from you.” You growled, knowing exactly what strings you were pulling.

“_____-ah… Are you sure about this boy?” Hongbin asked softly.

“Yes, until either he breaks my heart or something worse happens, I am very sure about him sir.” You nodded in a matter of fact way.

Hongbin nodded, “Alright, then I say we have nothing to do with your relationship besides keeping a small watchful eye on the two.”

“What? Hongbin… You can’t be serious about this…!” Tao whined.

“I’m serious, if she wants to figure things out on her own, then let her. She is almost an adult, she’ll be moving to college soon. You can’t expect to baby her forever.” Hongbin stared at my cousins in all seriousness.

You’re the best Mr. Hongbin!

“Thank you Hongbin!” You cheered with a big smile.

He turned to you with smile, “But I won’t have you guys getting comfy in my classroom, you hear?”

At that you shrunk back in your seat a little to his fierce tone, “Yes sir.”

“Since that seems to be settled, let’s go eat something, I’m starving!” Jongin smiled.

You were perfectly surprised that these men were on your side and helping you convince your cousins that being in a relationship with Hoseok is not a bad thing. Slowly you could see them getting to the stages of agreeing to the fact that you were with someone, but denying it completely. They were like little school boys. As the many of you ate Chen offered an idea to invite your boyfriend over for dinner, which made you gag and nearly choke on your spaghetti.

Hoseok, don’t embarrass yourself…

THAT NIGHT