First Morning

How It All Came To Be...

You awoke with a fresh feeling in your body, a nice tune playing on your phone. Wait... tune? You hadn't put on any music and there was no way you woke up this early in the morning on your own. It was nine in the morning and your alarm to wake up was going to go off in about a half hour. You grabbed your phone and saw that it was your friend.

You answered quickly, "Ayo wassup?" You giggled.

Your friend laughed, "Hey, I got your text last night about that guy you met." You could almost hear her smirking through the phone.

"Okay, before you say anything, I might see him again today, and if I do then I will tell you if, you know, I think he feels anything." You sighed.

"Alright, alright." She laughed, "BUT you have to promise to give me the details when you are done meeting him!"

"I will! I will!" You laughed and suddenly you looked at the time.

"What time should I head out?" You thought.

"Hey, I gotta go get dressed. I'll talk to you later." You announced quite loudly.

"You better!" She laughed before hanging up.

You slid out of bed with a bright smile and headed over to your closet, choosing a good outfit for today. An outfit to impress. You pulled out some long dark blue skinny jeans and a nice flowing tank top that made your figure look nice.

"Will this look okay to him?" You wondered and turned and shifted in the mirror, looking to see if that particular outfit would be okay.

As you were combing out your hair in the bathroom your sister came running upstairs, undoubtedly to rudely wake you. When she saw that you were already up she pouted, but still approached you.

"Why are you up so early?" She asked, crossing her arms and leaning in the bathroom's doorframe.

"Because I'm going out today." You mumbled as you started putting your make up on.

"Ooohhh! Are you going to see a boy?" She smirked.

"W-What?" You sharply turned your head and looked at her.

"Oh my god you are! Who is he?" She went into the bathroom happily and sat on the toilet looking at you with excitement.

"I'm not telling you." You sighed and started brushing your teeth.

"Aw come on! I'm sister! Don't I get the same juicy information you tell your friends?" She whined a little, "I should even get it first!"

You spit out the toothpaste and rinsed it down the sink, drying your mouth, "Okay, I'm going to see a boy, I'll try and take a picture of him and I show you first. How is that?" You asked.

"Deal!" She jumped up and left the bathroom, satisfied.

You shook your head and went into your bedroom, grabbing your wallet and phone with headphones attached. You looked at yourself one more time in the mirror before hurrying downstairs.

"Mom left you a note!" Mina giggled.

You hurried and looked at the note on the counter, curiously reading its contents.

"Here is another set of $20's, if you don't use them bring them back please. Your sister is going to meet some friends at the park, take her there and wait with her until they arrive please.

Love you and thank you! XOXO ~ Mom"

You sighed and turned seeing your sister ready to go.

"Let's go squirt." You playfully punched her shoulder.

She giggled and headed to the door as you grabbed the money and two green apples.

"What is this for?" She asked you while you handed her the apple.

"It's to keep you energized for the day." You smiled.

She scoffed and bit into it, looking at you as if you were the weirdest thing she's ever seen.

"What?" You barked at her.

"You are so weird, you know that?" She sighed, throwing the apple core away.

"I'm your sister though, so you have to love me." You smirked and ruffled her hair.

"Suurrrreeee." She sighed as she avoided your touch.

You couldn't wait to go see...

JUNGKOOK

HOSEOK

JIMIN

YOONGI

JIN

(NOTE** Taehyung (V) and Namjoon (Rap Monster) will not be available until school begins)