Jin's Time to Shine

How It All Came To Be...

You looked up and saw Jimin. A desperate look on his face made you concerned as to what was going on. He was out of breath and when he looked at you he felt relieved. He had finally found you. He walked up to you and pulled you away from your locker, holding onto your hand tightly. You protested and pulled against his strong grip.

"Jimin-ssi!" You hollered and pulled.

Jimin reached a long leg up and closed your locker with a swift kick of his foot. He continued to drag your protesting figure down the hall toward a set of classrooms you had never entered. They were the advanced classrooms that rarely anyone entered. You kept pulling against him, trying to get away from his grip, but he was too strong.

"What is going on?!" Your inner voice screamed out.

You were wondering hopelessly why Jimin, a friend of Jin's, was dragging you down the hall, not letting you go. He suddenly walked into a classroom, leaving you in the hall. The door swung closed and you stood there hopelessly. You looked about yourself in question. He dragged you that whole way just to leave you in the hallway. You turned and were about to leave when the door opened and there stood Jimin, a confused and stern look on his face. He reached out and grabbed your wrist, dragging you into the room and sighing. The room looked odd, all the desks and chairs were thrown against one wall and all of Jin's friends were against the chairs, sitting and smiling at you softly. You cocked your head to the side when you saw all of them. You noticed that Jin wasn't among the sitting teens and your heart picked up speed in slight fear. Sure they were the friends of the guy you liked, but that didn't mean that they were your friends... yet. You looked to Jimin and watched him release you, take a seat among the others and nod his head to the window. This made you look over, seeing what he directed you to. Your heart smoothed and quickened at the same time. There stood Jin at the window, his back to everyone and his hands on the dirty windowsill.

"She's here." Jimin mumbled barely loud enough for you to hear.

At that Jin turned around and smiled at you softly, indicating that he was standing there, expecting you. Upon seeing his face in the dim light of the room, your heart was having a hard time keeping up. When his dancing eyes looked your way with a small smile added, you were practically dead. Jin's heart was in a wild frenzy upon seeing you standing in that now empty room, seeing you look at him the way you always did. It wasn't greed or utter lust, it was kindness and a small sliver of desire that resonated from your soft gaze. Jin was completely in love and there was no doubt about it. He let out a shaky sigh in relief and walked over to you.

"Hey." He smiled at you.

"Smooth!" One of Jin's friends hollered dramatically from the back of the room. 

Several grumbles of anger whispered to the lone speaker. You giggled and looked back to Jin in hopefulness.

"Hello Jin." You smiled at him kindly.

"Sorry about the awkward way Jimin probably brought you here." He nodded sadly.

"More like dragged." You nodded.

The two of you chuckled and heard Jimin protest in the back of the room, "Hey! I was nice!"

This made the two of you laugh even more and Jin gently grabbed your hand in his, holding onto you softly and leading you over to the window. The two of you looked out the window and smiled upon seeing the beautiful blossoming tree that stood tall outside the window. Its soft petals flew and danced in the slight breeze that rang through the courtyard. Jin intertwined your fingers together and it made you look to his smiling face in question. Before you could say anything he turned to you to speak.

"Even if you ignore me, even if you act cold, I can't push you out of my mind," He smiled and fully turned to you, your heart swelling hopefully, "I want to be your oppa, I will be your man, just watch." He spoke in an almost sing song voice and one of his hands was noticeably behind his back. (his words were from the enlgish translation of Boy In Luv)

You turned your head sideways and looked at him with a sideways smirk, "Jin...."

He pulled his hand out and offered you a beautiful rose that made you gasp. You didn't know how all this beauty could fit in one object.

Beautiful-rose-1358589770_99.jpg

You took it from his hand and pressed your nose in its soft petals, inhaling its sweet and intoxicating smell. Your eyes fluttered closed and you smiled before looking to him happily.

"Jin... You're already my oppa." You whispered to him softly.

"I want to be your only oppa... Would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend _________?" He asked softly and the air around you froze in anticipation.

The silence in the room made everyone lean forward a little, waiting to hear your answer.

"Please say yes..." Jin's inner thought were pleading.

You smiled and your cheeks turned a wonderful shade of red, "Yes!" You jumped at him and hugged him tightly, holding onto his warmth.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!" He cheered and spun you around in his arms.

The guys at the back of the room cheered and hollered in joy to your response. You knew that this was the start of something new and you couldn't stop from feeling your stomach bubble with butterflies. The other boys came running over and enveloped you into a hug, saying things like "Welcome to the family!" and "You're Jin's girl finally!" This made you giggle as you had a new found love for all these boys, especially Jin in particular. He intertwined his fingers with yours and pulled you out of the room, running to your locker and helping you pack up your things in an almost extremely fast way. How quickly and uneatly he was shoving things into your bag made you laugh and grab his arm, slowing him down. He didn't slow though, he just started laughing and zipping up your bag. After he closed your locker, making sure you had everything first, he pulled and dragged you off to the front doors. Once he burst them open he ran out and found several people sitting about the schoolyard. They all turned their heads your way when they saw you two leave the school. Jin smiled at you and tightened his grip on your hand, pulling you down the walkway and on your way home. Before you could completely leave the courtyard, a girl came rushing up to you two.

"Jin Oppa!" She clung onto him and you felt your heart burn and your stomach clench as you clenched your teeth.

"Do I know you?" He raised a suspicious brow. 

"You're so funny oppa! It's me Clara!" She gave the fakest smile you had ever seen. 

You rolled your eyes and gave the girl your worst glare you could produce. There was no way in heaven or hell that this fake girl was going to take your first and new boyfriend. 

"Excuse me." You spoke sweetly and the girl turned your way torturously slow. 

"Yes?" She spoke between her teeth. 

"Can you please remove you hands and decaying breath off my boyfriend?" You spoke in the sweetest of tones. 

Jin's eyes widened and he smiled at you. He was straight up proud that you stuck up to her and you made his heart beat at incredible speeds just from the simple word "boyfriend" leaving your lips. Although the moment was very heartfelt this troll of a girl turned and gave you this angry look that seemed seconds away from beating your head in. Jin noticed this look and stepped in front of you, being a man for once, trying to seem strong in front of his new girlfriend.

"Excuse you, there is no reason for you to be looking at my girl like that." He glared down at her with the most venom he could produce, "I don't know who you are and frankly I don't give a damn." He hissed at her.

Her eyes widened and she seemed to quiver and sink into her heels, "Jin oppa-" She began but he cut her off.

"Don't ever call me that again! You have no right!" He hissed and grabbed your hand, dragging you away from the girl that made his toes curl angrily.

"You're a jerk!" She screeched and he paused, looking back at her.

At this point everyone's eyes are on the three of you. Everyone was looking at how Jin held your hand, how he protected you and how he looked at this girl with pure hatred.

"And you're a ." He grumbled and turned again, dragging you away.

Jin walked all the way down the street in a fast speed, you pulling and being dragged around by his strong arm.

"Jin! Slow down!" You breathed out heavily.

He suddenly stopped and turned to you, eyes wide as he looked down at your intertwined hands.

"Sorry..." He released you.

"It's okay," You rubbed your hand real quick before smiling to him, "You were really cool back there."

"Was I? I feel like crap..." He sighed.

You felt nervous to his sad tone, "Why?" You placed a hand on his arm in a comforting manner.

"I shouldn't have said such mean things to her..." He sighed and looked at you with concerned eyes, "Why did I say those things?"

"Because you were being mean to one person to protect another." You smiled softly and grabbed his face in your hands, "Sometimes it needs to be done."

He smiled at you and grabbed your hands, pulling them back and kissing your palms.

"Thank you, you made me feel ten times better." He chuckled, "Let's head home."

"Oh wait!" You pulled out your phone and called Mina, who was actually sitting on a bench in the park waiting for you.

Jin had an amazing idea as he pulled you along to a bus stop. You gave him this small smile and questioning look as he sat you down on the bus. The two of you rode to that coffee shop where you first met and you smiled, chuckling a little.

"Jin, this isn't the time to go on a date, I have to walk my sister home." You giggled and his cheeks pinked.

"Th-This is something for your s-s-sister, not a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-date...!" He stuttered harshly and looked away from you.

His stutters made your stomach bubble happily and you had a hard time keeping down a big smile.

"Well then let's get her that hot chocolate." You smiled.

He gave you an incredulous look, "You knew!"

You nodded with that big smile you couldn't keep down, "Of course! I was just teasing you!"

He chuckled and ruffled your hair while going to the front with you. He paid, even against your complaints, and helped you carry your sisters hot chocolate to the park. The two of you found her listening to music and reading a book that she had to read for her english class. She looked up and smiled upon seeing you. She ran over and gave you a hug and bowed slightly to Jin with a cautious look.

You chuckled and nodded to her, "Mina, this is Kim Seok Jin, please be nice to him."

She bowed again and smiled, "Hello Mr. Jin."

"Hello Mina, I've heard a bit about you." Jin smiled at her and bowed.

You smiled at the exchange and suddenly remembered your coffee and her hot chocolate.

"Oh yeah!" You went behind the trash can by Mina where you had hid the drinks before she had noticed and you pulled out her and Jin's, "Jin bought this for you."

You handed her the hot chocolate and her eyes widened in happiness, " Mr. Jin!" She exclaimed happily, "Thank you so much!!"

He chuckled and took his coffee from your hands, "It was really no problem, anything for her little sister." On the word 'her' he looked at you lovingly.

"So when is it going to happen?" Mina asked as she took a sip, her eyes peering over the cup.

"When's what going to happen?" You asked, taking a sip as well.

"When are you two going to start dating?" She asked nonchalantly.

For once you didn't hit her upside the head or yell at her, instead you looked at Jin and the two of you smiled and reached your hands to each other, intertwining your fingers.

"Already are as of today." You smiled to her.

She chocked on her hot chocolate for a sec and it made you nervous that she didn't agree with your boyfriend. You looked to Jin in worry and hurried to her side, patting her back.

"Are you alright?" You asked softly, glancing to Jin.

"I'm okay, just surprised is all." She coughed out.

You stayed silent, not knowing if you should straight up ask her if she doesn't like Jin or if she was only 'just surprised'. She finally recovered and looked to you with shocked eyes.

"He's your boyfriend?!" She asked incredulously.

"Yeah..." You mumbled.

"Wow..." She looked off.

"Do you not approve of me?" Jin asked, fear clear in his voice.

"No! I totally approve! I'm happy for you two! Congratulations!" She smiled and gave you a big hug.

It made you take a surprised step back, but all the same you hugged her back and smiled at Jin. She released you and surprised Jin by giving him a big hug as well. He smiled and patted her back. After the final happiness settled the three of you traveled home. Mina told you two about her book and the social inequalities of the Victorian novel. She talked about Mr. Jongin and his weird dances. She also told Jin about the wonderful fact that she had been craving hot chocolate when you two had shown up. She proceeded to thank him again. 

Jin held your hand the whole way home and didn't want to release this wonderful warm feeling that billowed in the depths of his stomach. You smiled and felt butterflies fluttering all over your body as you felt his touch against yours. Soon the three of you were standing at your cousins door, Mina slipping inside to give you guys some "space". You turned to Jin, his rose still in your hands. 

"Thank you Jin."

"For what?" He smiled, playing with your hair.

"For making me the happiest girl in the world." You blushed harshly.

"Well thank you for making me the happiest guy in the world." He smiled and hugged you against him.

His warm chest and arms enveloped you nicely and you never wanted to leave. You felt like you could live in these arms, sleep in these arms, and never leave these arms.

"_________!" Chen's annoying voice screeched out, "WHO IS THAT?!" He screamed from the open window on the second floor.

"MY BOYFRIEND!" You yelled back, grabbing Jin's shirt in your hands and indicating that you didn't want to let him go.

"WHAT?!?! I'M COMING DOWN THERE! IF HE'S STILL THERE IN 30 SECONDS HE'S A DEAD MAN!!" Chen yelled and slammed the window closed.

"As much as I love this, I don't want to die." Jin released you and smiled.

This made you laugh, "Alright."

"If I died I wouldn't be able to hug you again." He smiled softly and leaned forward, kissing your cheek, "Sleep well my beauty."

"You too Mr. Prince charming!" You giggled.

Jin chuckled and stalked off down the driveway, looking your way several times over. You slipped inside and found Chen with crossed arms and tapping his foot. You sighed with a smiled and pat his shoulder in a pitying manner.

He just doesn't understand my love...

WHAT YOUR COUSINS THINK...