Hoseok Telling You...

How It All Came To Be...

He rubbed his lips together as his eyes traveled around your room nervously. His long walk to your home was like agony pinching at his brain. What does he say? How can he speak in a way that would give you the right idea? How was he going to tell you? He was happy and hoped you would join him in the mirth pulling at his heart.  BUT! He was more than worried that you were going to be on the receiving end of hatred just for being with him. He didn't want anything to happen to you for you to lose that dazzling smile that made his tummy scrunch and giggle. He made fists on his knees and scrunched his head into his chest, cowering into his body. He took in a deep breath and held it, unable to look at you and spout his life changing words. You on the other hand were twirling back and forth in your rolling desk chair because twirling was a small habit that you didn't think was necessarily bad. You wondered what Hoseok needed so late at night, but you still never questioned his odd appearence. Your brows began to twitch in worry as you watched Hoseok have a hard time with his words. You worried that something was wrong and it was just too hard to say.

"Hoseok..." You mumbled.

His eyes squeezed even tighter, "I need to tell you something that I'm worried about..."

You stood from your chair and took a seat on the bed next to him, rubbing his back in comfort, "Sweetheart you can tell me anything, don't you know that?"

He gently opened his eyes as his heart raced and begged for you to not take it the way he thought you would. He looked at you and his breath stuck next to his adams apple. The look in your eyes was so worried and caring that all thoughts of you freaking out were out of his head. His worries were gone and it was all because of you. His heart pounded and he loved you so much to the point where it hurt. 

"Jagiya... You remember how Namjoon hyung and I would always talk about rapping and singing for people because that was our life's dream?" He smiled at you softly.

"Of course I remember! I keep telling you that I support you!" You giggled, reminding him of your sincere words.

His cheeks pinked and his insides heated up like a bakery oven cooking delightful love cupcakes, "Well Namjoon hyung got a gig for us..."

"Really?!" You asked in shock.

"Well it's more like a contract with a company-" He was abruptly cut off when you pounced on him and crushed him in a hug.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" You cheered.

"Huh?"

He was happy that you were excited and happy, but he didn't understand why...

"My boyfriend is going to get to sing! You get to live your dream! Honey I'm so proud!!" You kissed his cheek and he felt his insides explode.

"Y-You a-a-are?" He stuttered, trying to recover from his inner faboy.

You playfully punched his shoudler, "Of course I am!" 

He felt joy spread through him and he grabbed you into a tight hug and laid down with you against him tightly. You were panicking on the inside because not only was Hoseok in your room and sitting on your bed, but now he was laying on your bed AND holding you against him!! You could've just stayed like this forever. Hoseok realized what he just did and where he was at. He was about to release you when he felt a gentle small hand slither around him, holding him close as well. He let out some air he had been holding in.

He kissed your forehead and let out a content sigh, "I'm worried about the messages and hate you might recieve..."

You giggled against his warm chest, "I'm not worried."

He furrowed his brows and looked down at you, "You're not?"

You shook your head, "Nope! Because I have you behind me. I can get through anything in this world with you by my side."

"God you're killing me..."

The two of you laughed and just laid there with smiles until you got so relaxed in his arms that you fell asleep. He noticed this and let out a cute sigh as he slipped away sadly. He covered you in a blanket and kissed your temple.

"I love you my sugar bear."

GRADUATION