He's... Yoongi

How It All Came To Be...

"He's Min Yoongi." You told them with a small flutter in your stomach.

That boy was your everything, and more. Even if your cousins didn't approve of your sweetheart, you didn't care because now that you had him, you didn't want to ever let him go. You sat there patiently as your Hyungs stared at you like you had just said the weirdest thing ever.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" You asked cautiously.

"Min Yoongi... as in your class president Min Yoongi?" Ravi whispered.

"Oh my god no way!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"What? Class president?" You asked curiously.

You thought back on who your class president was but your mind turned up blank. You didn't even know who your class president was...

Luhan sighed, "Your class president, named Min Yoongi, is top in your grade and well liked. He is part of that group of guys the girls swoon over. He always helps the teachers if he can and is considered one of the kindest boys in the school, next to Kim Seok Jin."

The long explanation made your head spin. Was that really your Yoongi? Really?! Without any hesitation you pulled out your phone and called him. You Hyungs looked at you like you were crazy the way you frantically called him. He answered after the second ring.

"Hey, miss me already?" He chuckled.

"Yoongi-ah..." You spoke in disbelief.

"What? Are you okay?" He moved away from his desk, giving you his full and undivided attention.

"I didn't know you were class president!" You smiled proudly.

"Huh?" Yoongi's cheeks pinked to your proud tone, "It's nothing big..."

You just felt sooooo proud of him that you giggled, "It is big! I'm so proud of you! I didn't even know... I'm such a bad girlfriend, I'm sorry." You felt like an idiot for not knowing.

He smiled and felt butterflies fluttering in his stomach, "Don't say that, I should've told you. Thank you for your kind words though."

You smiled brightly and looked at you curious Hyungs, "Yoongi-ah I'm going to put you on speaker phone. I've got all my Hyungs here."

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, "Hyungs?"

"Oh right, I call them hyung because I don't like calling them oppa." You chuckled as you placed the phone on speaker phone.

Everyone in the room stared at the phone with an unblinking stare. As if expecting something to happen both sides of the phone were silent. Then Yoongi remembered something.

"Which of your uhhh Hyungs called you and Mina inside?" Yoongi asked softly.

Youngjae's eyes that were down suddenly swiveled toward the phone. He looked at you, as if asking permission to speak, which you nodded.

"Ah... That would be me..." He spoke up.

"May I ask what your name is sir?" Yoongi asked.

Everyone is the room looked thoroughly confused, while Yoongi just waited patiently for an answer, pen and pad at the ready.

"Youngjae..." He answered suspiciously.

"Can you tell me how to spell that?" He sounded very professional as he spoke his odd requests.

After a moment of Youngjae spelling his name Yoongi was satisfied. You stared at the phone in confusion.

"Yoongi-ah... What was that just now?" You asked softly.

"Hm? Oh, I'll tell you later." He chuckled.

"Alright..." You mumbled a little shocked.

"Oh! Is Mr. Ravi there?" He asked and you looked to the man in question.

"Yeah, he's right here."

"Hello sir." Yoongi announced.

"Hello Yoongi." Ravi nodded.

"I would like to apologize sir, I borrowed the gym and basketball's for a little after school. I regret to say I did it without your permission. I would like to formally apologize and reassure you that everything has been returned to its original position." Yoongi spoke very formally to the point where you felt surprised.

"Uh it's okay, where did you get the keys if you don't mind me asking...?" He mumbled softly.

"Oh, I asked Mina to retrieve them for me."

Everyone looked to Mina who had disappeared from the room. You chuckled.

"We should really eat. Sleep well Yoongi." You smiled to the phone before smiling to your cousins and elder friends.

"Alright. You too, and goodbye Youngjae, Luhan, Tao and Ravi hyung!" He cheered into the phone before hanging up.

They all sighed and shook their head as you followed them into the kitchen. You found Mina getting a glass of water and you patted her shoulder in a friendly manner. As dinner began they all discussed how happy and nervous they were because you weren't single anymore. You had jumped over the first hurdle and became the only taken person in your family. They were silently proud, but they would keep their eyes on you two.

THAT NIGHT