Jin Telling You...

How It All Came To Be...

He fidgeted a little on the bed, his hands slapping the inside of his thighs as he tried to think of how to say it. He didn't want to say it in a way that would cause you to think that he didn't care anymore. He didn't want to say it in a way that would simply say that his love would change. He didn't want to lose the one he loved most. You on the otherhand were expecting something wonderful. You were anticipating for him to say that he had figured out where he wanted to go on your first date. You were quietly shaking in excitement. Jin was everything you could ask for in a man and he sat before you nervously. You thought he was adorable beyond words! Even if what he was going to say was not about your future.

You giggled a little from your desk chair, "Hey, what's up?"

He gulped and looked at you, "I have something to tell you..."

You nodded with a big smile, "I know, that's why you're sitting in my room silly."

He chuckled, "I guess it is..."

"Sooooo, I have something to ask you when you're done! It's not terribly important, but I'm going to wait until you feel better and get your troubles off your chest." You gave him such a sincere smile that his heart melted and he felt like he could tell you everything, that he would search the world to find its secrets for you.

He smiled at you, "Where did I find such a cute girl like you?"

"In the coffee shop after I sat there for like four hours." You shrugged.

He laughed, "Aigoo you're cuter and cuter with everything you say!"

You smiled awkwardly, "Thank you...?"

"Since you are who you are I'm just going to come out with it and know that you will be completely chill about it..." He took in a deep breath and looked you straight in the eyes, "Jagiya... My hyung got a record deal for us, we are going to become singers and have fans and people listening to us." 

Screw first date! This is so much better!! You smiled at him and giggled like you were the one that was going to become popular and known. You spun in your chair and portrayed an overly excited little girl that had to contain her mirth to the chair she sat in. Jin watched in amusement, his girlfriend was so cute to the point that he could fanboy. You were a star in his eyes. 

"Oh my gosh this is just amazing and I can't stop laughing!! MY GOD MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BE POPULAR!!" You rolled off your chair and rolled on the ground.

Jin watched you roll and laugh, "Jagiya..." He tried to get your attention, but you were off in your own world, "Yah..." He furrowed his brows, "______!" 

"He's going to sing for people and be on one of those stages that spews fire and makes people sweat!" You fangirled.

This is where Jin got physical as he straddled your rolling body and sat on your hip, making you halt, "Yah!"

You giggled and looked up at him, "Yeah?"

He sighed, "Will you listen to me a moment?"

You saluted him, "Yes sir!"

He grabbed your hands and kissed your knuckles, "I just want you to know that even though I may become famous and go off to other countries and have many fans and anyone I could choose to date..." That line made you frown, "I will still choose you every time." He kissed your hand again.

You smiled, "My sweet boyfriend! You give me cavities!"

He laughed, "The good kind!"

"Just remember who your biggest fan is!" You giggled.

He looked confused, "Mina?"

"No!" You laughed, knowing he was teasing you.

"Your mom?" He questioned.

"Wrong again!" You giggled and slapped his tummy.

"My mom? Oh I know!" He widened his eyes and you smiled, thinking that he was finally going to say you, "Jungkook's umma." He nodded proudly.

"No! You're wrong!!" You hollered in a laugh.

He leaned down and pressed his forehead to yours, "Then who is going to be my biggest fan?"

You felt so intimate in this moment and you wanted to just kiss his lips, but your nerves got the better of you and you poked his lips with your index finger, "Me you pabo."

He laughed and layed out, holding you close, "I know," He kissed your forehead, "And don't you forget it."

You smiled and snuggled into his arms happily, "Never."

GRADUATION