Hi Jin

How It All Came To Be...

"Hi," You gave him a soft smile, "Jin."

His eyes went large and his heart pounded against his ribs in the roughest pattern he's ever felt. Something in his heart burned and yearned for you in ways he didn't remember ever feeling before. He yearned to be in your arms, to be surrounded by your warmth, to be guided by your touch. His hands itched to grab yours, to hold your face, and to play with your hair. His feet burned to walk by your side, to run to you, to make himself closer. In simpler words, he missed you like hell. 

"______..." He spoke softly.

He noticed that the fans were starting to notice that he knew you personally and he knew how crazy their fans are. If word got out that you were his girflriend you'd be tortured by the ruthless fandom of their band. He did NOT want you to endure that. 

"Was that what you said your name is?" He cleared his throat and smiled gently, pulling out a photocard to sign. 

You gave him a strange look before nodding and saying, "Uh yeah."

He signed the card and flipped it over, writing something on the back that you couldn't read upside down. You looked around at the other members who smiled, winked at you, and gave you a knowing look that you didn't quite understand. Jin handed you the photocard and shook your hand, his fingers lingering.

"It was nice meeting you ____! Thank you for supporting our group and I wrote you something a little special on the back of your card." He smiled widely and nodded you off. 

In slight confusion you took the card and walked away from the table. When you flipped over the card a smile came to your lips at the little note on the back. 

"Sweetheart god I missed you so much. I can't let the fans know what you mean to me, they'll hurt you. I'm sorry I have to act this way but meet me by the indoor fountain in an hour, see you then! <3 Your Jin"

You glanced back at him to see him busy with another fan, his eyes on hers and a smile on his lips as he shook her hand and signed her card. He was giving each fan his sole attention, letting them know just how much they meant to him. The fans line jumped until every single one would have a card from each member. As you watched you could see that each fan was treated equally, given every ounce of attention and affection each boy had. It was beautiful in a way. They were giving these people their all even though the exhastion was clear in their features. But you had to wonder... Were these fans even looking past the make up? Did they see the tired boys before them the way you did? Did they see the way they gulped down water and shook a little with each passing minute? You didn't know if they were seeing the truth or if they were just seeing a glorified young man that looks like a god in their eyes with glittering sparkles all around them. 

You shook your head and smiled, leaving to go to the fountain to wait for your precious boyfriend that meant the world to you. Oh he would get a word from you about his health and somewhere deep in you you knew that he knew it was coming. You found a nice stone bench next to the fountain to take a nice sit down and relax until he was done with his work. 

A relaxing sit down turned into your body saying "We're tired... let's take a nap right here". Glancing around you slowly laid across the bench, dipping your hand into the fountain and playing with the water lightly until the next thing you knew, you were out. You were lucky you didn't roll into the fountain to the fact that you were flipping and turning around on the bench, barely staying on. When Jin came running into the open from a back hallway after hearing that it was clear, he couldn't help but chuckle. His precious angel was sound asleep on a bench next to the fountain and it made his tummy tingle happily. 

He glanced around just to be safe. He didn't want anyone to see him and target you because he wasn't careful enough. Very slowly and vigantly he walked to your side and knelt down next to your sleeping figure. He kissed your forehead and smiled when you frowned a little, stirring. Something in him grew and he was suddenly leaning forward without thinking twice. When his lips brushed yours he pulled back out of shock that he was actually doing this while you slept. The next thing he knew a hand was around his head, pulling him in close to your lips again for a passionate kiss filled with longing and desire. 

When you finally let him pull back he was smiling widely and looking at you happily, "Well good morning my love." 

You smiled and sat up, kissing his cheek, "Hey... Sorry I fell asleep."

Jin sat down next to you, put his arm around you and held you close as you both talked. Exchanged information about how life has been without each other and talked about the future and how you would deal without each other again. It was wonderful to be able to sit down next to him and allow yourself to relax and let everything that had aggrivated you before slide by. You were the happiest girl on earth in that moment until Jin had to leave. A kiss, a hug, and a long hearty goodbye was the last you would be able to see of Jin for a long time and you both knew it and cherished it. 

THIS COLLEGE