Hallway Look Part 3

How It All Came To Be...

After he approached you his friends immediately pulled him back, making your distance several spaces. Jimin looked to his friends like they were out of their minds. They were! This was the girl he liked and they were pulling him back? Nope! Not going to happen! He roughly pulled out of their arms and hissed at them.

"What the hell?"

"Who is that?" One of them asked a little angrily.

"We don't want to have our sweet little Jimin getting his heart broken." One of them glared over at you.

You looked down a little sadly and you actually felt hurt. They didn't trust you and they weren't going to anytime soon. It was clear on their faces. You clenched your teeth together and waited for Jimin to look your way.

Jimin hit his hyungs before to look at you with an apologetic smile, but the look on your face caused him to stop.

Heartbreak, anxiety, sadness and pain was clear on your face and it hurt him more than he thought it could. He felt like he just died, his heart ripped out of his chest while it was still beating.

You offered a wobbly weak smile and turned stalking into your class, trying to forget what just happened.

Jimin watched your retreating figure and grabbed his aching chest for the pain was almost too much. His "gang" looked at him like he was crazy as he scrunched and nearly fell over in pain.

"Dude... you okay?" His friend Yoongi questioned.

"Why does it hurt?" He whispered.

"Do you need to go to the nurse?" His other friend Hoseok worried.

"No... It was the look on her face, why did it hurt so much?" He whispered almost in a pleading manner.

"What? Did she look weird?" The oblivious leader Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! She looked hurt! She looked like she could cry! And I'm pretty sure it's all your guys fault!" He yelled at them.

They backed away, hurt themselves.

"Dude calm-" The youngest Jungkook tried to calm his friend.

"You guys are s. Why couldn't I talk to her?" Jimin spat and walked off to his class, his blood boiling and his heart heavy.

You sat in class and listened to the argument Jimin had with his friends outside and when someone asked if he needed to go to the nurse you almost bolted out of the room to help him. You ended up sitting still and trying to ignore your pleading emotions and try not to listen Jimin calling his friends s for not letting him talk to you. It secretly made you happy, but you wouldn't admit anything like that.

GO TO LUNCH