Run Jimin

How It All Came To Be...

“Jimin…” You spoke sadly and you could see that he caught the tone immediately.

He moved to crouch in front of you, grabbing your hands and holding them in his own. He looked at you with guilt and regret, he was sad.

“My baby…” He looked you up and down and frowned, “You don’t look good, have you been eating? Sleeping? Drinking enough water?” He squeezed your hands.

You gave a small chuckle, “I do what I can.”

He sighed and kissed one of your hands. It made your heart flutter and pound against your ribs. He was so sweet and you missed it so much you hurt. You closed your eyes and held back the urge to cry because he was here, you were seeing him for the first time in 2 months.

“Sweetheart, look at me.” He urged you sweetly.

That’s when it hit you like a wave, the tears, the regret, the loneliness and the desperation for affection. Jimin couldn’t take the look in your eyes as you looked deep into his own. He couldn’t stand the fact that his baby was in pain because of him. He frowned and stood, pulling you up with him. He hugged you against him tightly and hoped to wash away all your doubts, fears, and sadness. He was there for you and he wanted you to know that. He trailed his hands in comforting circles on your back.

“Jimin…” You hiccupped as you were trying to hold in your tears.

“I’m so sorry.” He whispered into your hair.

His apology sparked a deep love in you that made tears flow down your cheeks and your hands tighten around his torso securely. He’s there for you even though you had your doubts. You didn’t think that if you saw him everything would be the same. You assumed it would go in a different direction. Like you would still care and he wouldn’t. You thought that he wouldn’t feel the same and let you know that he thought that way. So many thoughts ran through your mind as you both embraced in the comforts of the park. His fingers made your whole body feel at ease and like you could conquer anything thrown your way. He made you strong and in love. His love boosted you higher than you ever imagined it would. Just the idea of him being there now made your heart hurt. He had never left, you left. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself down. If anyone was leaving someone in this relationship it was you leaving him but you never wanted that to happen. You were just avoiding this feeling of being loved because you knew it would swallow you whole and you would be left with this desperate feeling of wanting him near all the time. You didn’t want this pain but you loved Jimin too much to let it go.

“My baby girl, I’m so sorry I didn’t say goodbye and didn’t see you when I had the time. I’m so sorry for leaving you alone.” He kissed your head and felt his whole body tremble in fear that you wouldn’t forgive him.

He was terrified that you would tell him to go and never come back. He missed you so much that when he saw you just moments before he felt his whole body become light. He missed his little angel and it was apparent by the way he held you close. He missed you more than anything.

“It’s ok…” You sniffled a little.

“No it’s not! I didn’t say goodbye to you and I’ve regretted it every single day since it happened!” He whined.

What else could you do but laugh at him? You erupted into the sweetest of laughs that made his eyebrows furrow but his lips twitch to smile.

“Yah! It’s not funny!” He wailed.

You laughed even harder, “You’re so adorable!” You pinched his cheek.

He looked at you in shock, “Did you just pinch an idol’s cheek?” He smirked.

You looked at him with a smug look, “Yeah, but he seems pretty wimpy so I doubt anything is going to come of it.”

He scoffed, “Oh yeah? You don’t think I’ll do anything?”

“No.” You spoke matter of factly.

Jimin just couldn’t resist himself as he grabbed the sides of your face with a smirk. Suddenly you realized what he was going to do. He pressed his lips against yours in a passionate embrace. It was full of longing and mischief. He not only wanted you but he was teasing you for just now. It was a never ending cycle of love between you two. He pulled away and you sneered at him.

“Yah!” You hissed and hit his arm.

“What?” He whined.

“You can’t do that out of nowhere!” You hissed and wiped your mouth in pretend disgust.

He looked a little hurt by the action and you sighed.

“Oh…”

You hugged him and pressed your mouth to his ear as you whispered, “You have to ask like this…” There was a pause, “Can I kiss you?” You kissed the tip of his ear and his whole world stopped.

“Y-Yeah.” His voice cracked.

You laughed and gave him a chaste kiss, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” He nuzzled into your hair with a smile.

He knew this moment wouldn’t last forever even though he wished it would. He knew that the both of you had to return to the difficulties of life. He knew that this was goodbye for a while again. But he didn’t care. This was all worth the wait. To kiss you. To see you. To hold you. Every inch of you was worth it and he wanted you to know that every second of every day.

THIS COLLEGE