The Beginning...

How It All Came To Be...

It was beautiful, the amazing feeling of getting some well needed sleep softened and cooed at you happily. The soft pillow in your face, the fuzzy blanket wrapped around you like a cocoon, the way your hair respected your breathing space and kept itself away from your lips and nose. All of this wonderfulness was interrupted by the familiar default SMS ringtone your mother had. You groaned and angrily smacked your hand around on your nightstand, grabbing your phone. You opened your eyes and slowly adjusted to the light bursting through your windows. As your once happily closed eyes adjusted to the devil's sunlight you your phone, why not add to the burning fun? You jumped back a little to the light from your phone and checked the time.

It's 11am...

You yawned and slid your finger across your screen a water like unlocking sound coming from the small device. You looked at your mom's text.

"Are you up yet?" It read plainly and you silently cursed at your mom for waking you for something so trivial.

"Now I am :(" You sent back and flopped back on your bed, your pillow comforting your sleepy state.

Another buzz from your mom, "Sleepy head! Anyway, I left some money on the kitchen counter, go out and do something! You've been in the house for two weeks! Go to the park or something!"

You could almost feel her yelling through the bright letters, "Alright, I'll go for a walk or something..."

You sighed, a dead feeling going through your limbs as you swung out of bed. Since your mom wanted you to go somewhere, that meant you had to actually get dressed! Uh what a hassle...

You put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a t-shirt that was too big, which meant it awkwardly hung around you with the obvious sign of being too large.

You sighed and went into the bathroom, doing something with your atrocious nest of hair. You combed it, straightened it and growled, unsatisfied. You ended up sticking on a snapback that said "RAPIN IN STYLE" in large white and blue checkered letters. You looked like a lazy teenager, but it's what you get when you are too tired to even dress yourself. You put on some foundation and a thin line of black eyeliner. You slipped on your Vans and went downstairs to the kitchen. In a crisp neat pile were three nice twenties waiting for you to spend. You sighed and pocketed the money, grabbing a green apple before heading out for a walk, your house keys looped in one of your pant loops.

"Why do I have to leave? I mean I was eating healthy, the sun got into my room sometimes, and I was enjoying my stories online, I mean come on mom! I'm fine!" You quietly hissed out loud while you pulled out your headphones and plugged them into your phone, playing some nice hip hop songs.

To know what particular songs you listen to check out these links: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfOtieDrDkA) and (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5iA4Zupek)

The quiet park, the busy mall, the tranquil pond, and the peaceful coffee shop were all in walking distance...

"Where should I go first?" You asked yourself.

THE PARK?

THE MALL?

THE POND?

THE COFFEE SHOP?