WE'RE HOME.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hey” Daryl and I looked to see who it was and as if on cue, G-dragon came in the room.

“I’m going out first….see you later guys! Have fun!” Daryl stood up from her seat and signaled for G-dragon to come closer.

I’m not yet ready to talk, although I’m dying to see him.

“Baby girl” he said after Daryl went out, turning my chair to face him.

“I’m sorry” he bent down to my level and looked at me.

“Jiyong…I just want you to know that what you did is really foul…and I’m totally hurt” I said and I can feel tears welling up my eyes.

“I know…I’m sorry” he said and cupped my face with both hands “I’m really…sorry” he leaned in closer and kissed me.

My tears started to fall in the middle of our kiss. He wiped them using his thumb as he deepens the kiss as if telling me to stop crying. When we pulled out from the kiss, he hugged me so tight that I can feel his own heart beating and I just broke down and cry.

“Stop crying baby girl….please” his lips are so close to my ears and I can feel his breath.

“Don’t ever do that again…coz I swear! There will never be a second chance” I told him with my fresh-from-crying voice.

“I won’t….I love you” he said and kiss my neck.

“I love you too and I missed you so much” I said pulling out from the hug and caressing his cheek.

What can I do? I cannot stay long, ignoring him. He has become my weakness, a kiss from him will wash away every pain that he has caused me and even if he hurt me a hundred times, I will just forgive him endlessly.

“uhh! I hate your tears” he pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped my tears.

“Really…huh? Then don’t make me cry” I told him and he kissed my hand.

“It’s really a stupid move…I even can’t believe that I did that…I’m really sorry” he holds both of my hands and squeeze them tight.

“Let’s not talk about it…it’s all done” I said and smiled at him.

This fight will be written in our love story, I just want this to be part of our history and not ever happen again.

“Aren’t you busy?” I asked. Usually, during this time, he’s in the dance studio rehearsing.

“I don’t have any schedules already…we packed up early because Youngbae and Seungri have to leave early for a live performance” he stood up and leaned against my desk.

“aahh…so you’re already free? WOW! That’s new” I said and he smirked.

“What time are you going to finish?” he asked.

“I don’t know…I still have some things to do here…plus…do a short article for Vanity Fair” I leaned back and crossed my legs and sighed.

“Ah! Yes! YG hyung asked me and the girls about that…I’ve seen the concept of the shoot and I really liked it” he said and transferred to the chair in front of my desk.

“Jiyong…what made you agree with them? It’s a y shoot…where’s your conservative blood?” I said and he laughed.

“It’s not that y…it still can be handled…why? You don’t want to do it?” he asked and I just stared at him.

The thing is, I can’t help but to zone out whenever he’s lip biting. It’s just too y for me and attractive (OK. So I spazz once again).

“Baby girl? Are you spazzing right now?” he said with a laugh and it snapped me back from my senses.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing” he said and laughed again.

“Kwon Jiyong…what are you laughing at?” I asked with my what-the-heck-is-happening tone.

“I’m asking you if you want to do the shoot for Vanity Fair” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Do I still have time to back out? You guys put me in this situation…and you…Mr. Kwon will have to deal with all the iness of that shoot...and I’m telling you…I’ll give my 100% energy tomorrow…if they will ask me to wear a lingerie or pose half …I will” I joked but his reaction is not that good.

“What?! Oh no…that will not be possible Ms. _________...not when I’m alive” he said in a serious tone and it made me wanna crack up but I pretend that I’m being serious with what I said.

“It’s Vanity Fair we’re talking about Jiyong…half covers are just common…y photos are already a part of it”.

I know that he will not let me do a half shoot or something and as much as possible, I don’t want to do that too. I’ve reviewed the concept and it was really interesting, I just have to do my own thing. I’m not popular and I know that there are possibilities that, that issue were I’ll be the cover, will not sell as much. But I’m taking my hats off to the editors of that magazine for risking it, and to President YG for believing in me.

G-dragon decided to stay in my office while I’m working, he’s letting me do my thing while he’s playing some games on his phone. He’s lying down on the couch and once in a while, I can hear him react whenever he loses a game or wins. It’s really funny coz he’s too absorbed by it that he seemed to forget that I was there.

“Jiyong…I’m done!” I said, fixing the papers on my desk.

 “OK…I’ll just get my things from the studio…I’ll come back” he stood up and went out of the room.

When I went out of my office, I saw Railey in her cubicle and she seemed to be so serious with what she’s doing.

“Hey!” I greeted her and she looked shocked upon seeing me.

“OH MY! Are you trying to kill me?” she said and I laughed.

“What are those? That’s a lot of papers” I said and she fixed them and put in a folder.

“Nothing” she said and I looked at her suspiciously.

“Nothing? OK…I see” I can sense something is wrong and she’s hiding something.

“So…are you going home now?” she asked while playing with a ruler.

“Yes…how about you guys?” I asked.

“Where are you going home?” she asked with a huge smile on her face.

“I don’t know yet…Jiyong’s not talking about our deal…so maybe I’ll go home to our apartment” I said and she hissed.

“You’re love for each other is this much” she made a huge circle in the air, making me laugh “and I super envy you…you guys can’t last a day without each other and even a major fight can end in a matter of an hour” she said and I laughed.

“I don’t know…but do you think…forgiving him easily is right?” I asked carefully.

“Well…if my boyfriend did that to me…I’ll go mad…so mad that I will never talk to him…ever again! But what Jiyong did awhile ago…him driving drunk just to see you this morning…that’s a lot of effort” she said and I nod in agreement.

“That really scared the hell out of me…I don’t want that to happen again…I don’t want him driving under the influence of alcohol and risking his safety just for me...that drove me nuts awhile ago” I said and she laughed.

“Speaking of your boyfriend” Railey pointed at G-dragon who is walking towards us.

“Hey!” he greeted us and I smiled at him.

“OK lovebird number 1…are you going to take away lovebird number 2 already?” Railey asked and I laughed.

“If you’ll permit us” he said in a polite way.

“OK…where are you taking her? In our apartment or your house?” she asked and I looked at her in disbelief.

I alread

Please log in to read the full chapter