I AM COURTING HER BUT NOT EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                         

We have planned that we will hide in the van first while Daryl waits for her outside. When we saw ________ came out from the car, we went out one by one shocking her and leaving her confused.

WOW! She’s totally stunning! Of course, she’s all dressed up perfectly as usual and she seemed to be trying a different style for she gives a y feel in it. I can’t help but to stare at her. Seungri voiced out what I think and feel at that moment.

“________!Waa…you’re so beautiful!” maknae exclaimed.

What can I say? She’s my girl, no wonder she’s beautiful. She thanked Seungri and told him that he was handsome and even gave him a hug. No, I’m not jealous, though I just wished to be in maknae’s place during that moment. When we entered the club, I am being very watchful of her coz she seemed to be so uncomfortable with her surroundings, her hold on Railey is really tight and I pity the girl for her shoulders and hand should be aching badly.

We were in a VIP room so it was much comfortable. The drinks came and we started our own party. I kept on stealing glances at ________ and I can still see that she’s uncomfortable, so I decided to send her a message to at least sooth her nerves, she gave me a smile to assure me that she is OK. Seungri and Taeyang invited the girls to dance but she refused, I was actually thinking of inviting her as well but I am being careful to not be seen by people.

She was left alone on her side while TOP hyung, Daesung and I were talking. As much as I want to go near her and talk, I am still being cautious for some people might see us plus some members are there in the room as well. I am looking at her from time to time and she’s already on her 2nd glass of margarita, I’ll bet life to it that once she has emptied that glass, she’ll be drunk big time. Luckily, TOP hyung noticed her.

“Yah! Are you on your second glass now? Is she a hard drinker?” TOP hyung snapped her back from reality and looked at me as if asking me for some answers.

She answered TOP hyung with “I’m OK…don’t worry” line of her. All I want to do now is be alone with her, we’re in one room, breathing the same air and seeing each other from afar, that the distance is already killing me and I don’t care about the people anymore. I don’t care if they see us or if another rumor will go out tomorrow, all I want now is hold her in my arms and talk to her.

When she and TOP hyung stopped talking, I stood up and grabbed her hand which caught her off guard. I know that I’ll be bombarded with questions later from TOP hyung but I don’t care anymore. I brought her to a slightly hidden area near the fire exit and pinned her to the wall. She looks so lost and confused, and I just can’t help but to kiss her. She squirmed and struggled for me to let her go, but when I deepen the kiss, she responded to it and slowly calmed down. I can say that it was indeed a heated session for I can feel that there is hunger in her kisses. I know that she liked it as much as I do. When I let go, she was breathing heavily and her face red from blushing. GOD! How can she be this beautiful? I smiled when I saw her biting her lips and feeling if it was swollen, yes it was and I erased all the lipstick she had on her lips minutes ago.

After our hot kiss, she asked me on why did I brought her in that hidden area and I told her I just missed her and want some alone time with her. She told me that she is glad that I wasn’t mad at her already, I told her not to bring the issue up again. All that matters to me is we’re fine now. I don’t know, but I do feel that she love me already, by the way she looks at me from the  way she kiss me it feels really different from before. We’ve been outside the room for quite a long time already and she had decided to go back to the room. I really don’t want to let her go and all I want to do is stay where we are for the longest time.

The moment we entered the room, everybody was there al

Please log in to read the full chapter