GLORIOUS WIN AND HOT NIGHT

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

November 25, 2017

The story of a love is not important. What is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity. Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

One year of being a wife, WOW! I count it as an achievement and I’m totally happy that we were able to keep our marriage running even after all the problems and hurdles that we’ve gone through. Now I can say that keeping a relationship is one heck of a job, but it was worth the tears and pain.

I want to go home already! If it weren’t for the awards show later this evening, I would book for a flight already. Gosh! That awards show is giving me the freaks! G-dragon and the girls are really positive about it, they are even assuming that I won. Well, I do have a little hope in winning but that hope is slowly fading.

I called G-dragon awhile ago to greet him a happy anniversary and I swear! The moment I heard his voice, all I want to do is go home. Three days of not seeing my husband and kids are really a pain in the . I can’t wait to hear G-dragon’s stories about his three day fatherhood test, I’m sure a lot of funny things happened.

“SIS!” Daryl called out.

“I’m here!” I answered and peeked through the door.

“Where are you going?” she asked when she saw me all dressed up.

“Well…I’m going to look for an outfit for later” I answered while blow drying my hair.

“Actually…you don’t have to do that” she said and I looked at her curiously.

Truth is, I already have an outfit for the awards show later but when I saw it awhile ago, I just have this feeling that I don’t want to wear it anymore.

“Sis…I don’t feel like wearing the gown that I brought…so I’m going to look for another one” I told her.

“Seriously…there’s no need to do that” she said and I looked at her.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about sis…are you drunk?” I asked and she slapped my arm.

“No! Do I look drunk to you?” she asked.

“Yes” I answered.

“I look sad…yes…but I’m not drunk…anyway…I’ll just get something…wait here” she said and sped off.

I don’t know what Daryl is up to but I have a feeling that this has something to do with the awards show, I’m sure that she’s going to talk me out of my negativity and will make me believe that I’ll win.

“Oh gosh! This is so ing heavy!” Daryl came in carrying a big box.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Open it!” she said.

Oh my gosh! This is really one heck of a surprise. I cannot even believe that I’m seeing the gown that I’ve been itching to buy for months now.

“OH MY! Sis...who bought this?” I asked her.

“There’s actually a card…read it” she answered and I look for the card.

I’m right! It’s from my lovely husband! Oh gosh! I can’t believe that he’s still capable of surprising me even if he’s miles away from me. It’s just too beautiful and I didn’t even tell him that I want this gown.

To my lovely wife,

Happy 1st anniversary babe! I love you so much & I miss you.

Jiyong.

“How did this get here?” I asked while staring at the gown.

“It was sent here awhile ago” she answered.

“I’m so happy!” I said and hugged Daryl.

“I can see that…sis…I swear! Jiyong is the man! He’s totally the BOMB!” she said and I laughed.

“I hate to say it but…yes he is” I said.

“And look at this shoes…it’s to die for” she said while fitting it.

“I don’t know what to say anymore…I really have to give him a surprise of a lifetime” I told her and she looked at me in surprise.

“Are you asking for my help?” she asked and I smiled at her.

“OK…I know that you’re planning for a hot night right?” she asked and I nod shyly.

“Do you have any lingerie’s with you now?” she asked and I shook my head.

“Why would I bring one here anyway?” I asked.

“Oh well…I’ll buy you a lingerie” she said and I looked at her suspiciously.

I have a feeling that she’s hiding something from me. By any chance, is G-dragon here?

“Sis…is Jiyong here in Busan?” I asked all of a sudden.

“Ye….NO!” she answered and I nod.

There you go! She was about to say YES. Ok. I’ll go with this thing and pretend that I know nothing. But Oh My! I can’t believe that my husband is here, I just wish that our little girls are with him.

“Let’s have lunch now…I’m starving” Daryl said.

I can already confirm that G-dragon and our daughters are here coz I saw Isabella playing at the lounge area awhile ago when I’m on my way to the restaurant, I wasn’t able to go near her because G-dragon called her already. I’m excited about this!

“Sis…this is the invitation for the awards show” Railey gave the invitation to me and I checked it.

“What the ! Lauren will be there?” I asked.

“Really?” Daryl said and looked at the invitation as well.

Seriously? My mood changed in a snap upon reading that ’s name. I can’t believe that she will be presenting an award and I’ll be seeing her ugly face once again.

“You know what? Just don’t mind her…if she ’s around…let her be” Daryl said and I sighed.

“I just don’t want to see her ever again! She’s a perfect definition of a nightmare” I said.

“Well she is but you can’t do anything now…she’s kissing an old man’s once again” Railey said and I nod.

There’s this rumor around the fashion world that Lauren is dating an old man and when I say old, he’s 15 years older than that . I know that her motives are not good and she’s a total gold digger.

“How I wish my system can take an old man’s…you know…I can’t even imagine kissing a man my dad’s age” Daryl said and I laughed.

“That is suicide” I said.

“No…that is desperation and need wrapped in one” Railey said.

After talking about the latest gossips and scandals (well, we know a lot and I’m thankful that my husband and Big Bang don’t have a scandal), we prepared for the awards show already. The girls doll’d me up and they are making wonders.

“There! You look GREAT!” Railey said.

“How can you still look fresh? You still look like a …I cannot even see a sign of two kids on your face and body” Daryl said and I chuckled.

“Don’t joke around! I already look a little matured…look…I think I’m having wrinkles already” I said while looking at my face in the mirror.

“Shut up! Get dressed now” Daryl said and pushed me to my room.

I am super excited to wear the gown that G-dragon gave me but more than that, I want to see him and our kids already.

“I’m done!” I said the moment I stepped out of the room.

                           

 

“MUM!” Isabella came running towards me and it shocked me.

                                                                                      

 

“Oh gosh! Baby girl!” I bent down and catch her.

“How are you? I missed you so much” I said and kissed her.

“We missed you too” G-dragon showed up as well with Gabriella in his arms.

“Babe!” I called out and get Gabriella from him.

“You guys really surprised me!” I said.

“Well you know that we miss you already and we want to see you” G-dragon said and kissed my temple.

“How are you baby girl? She’s so heavy” I said and G-dragon laughed.

“She’s been drinking a lot of milk babe” he said and I stared at him proudly.

I’m so proud of my husband, he still looks so fresh even though I know that he’s so stressed because of his kids. I feel so happy that I started

Please log in to read the full chapter