SHE'S AWAKE.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I am alive, yeah, I know I am. I can now open my eyes although my body still hurts. G-dragon’s hand is so warm and it feels so good, it is relaxing and I feel so secured. Thank God I’m alive, I actually thought that it’s already the end of me.

“Babe” I called.

I know that he can’t hear me coz I don’t have any voice, all I can hear from me is air and my throat is really dry.

“Jiyong” I managed to bring out a little voice.

Gosh! I missed him! Looking at him while he’s in deep sleep is really heartwarming and I can’t wait to hug him.

“Kwon Jiyong” I tried once again and this time, he jerked up and looked at me with a shocked expression on his face.

Woah! Why are his eyes so swollen? Why does he look so miserable? I am happy, but G-dragon is giving me this negative feeling and it feels so weird. What happened?

“Jiyong” I called once again and he continued to stare at me and I already find it really freaky.

I’ve decided to just shut my mouth up and wait for him to talk or even give a reaction. He looks like he saw a ghost or something. Wait. Am I dreaming?

“Jiyong” I called once again but my voice is really somewhere.

Fine! He doesn’t want to talk. OK. I’m just going to wait for him to get back to his senses. He’s really freaky and his hand became cold and sweaty all of a sudden.

I don’t know how long we stared at each other but what touched me is that, my husband’s tears are falling down his cheeks while looking at me. It is so pure and I’m sure that he’s unconsciously crying, in short, he’s not aware that tears are rolling down his cheeks already. I know that I made him so worried when I decided to do a heroic thing without even telling him.

“Babe” I called once again and this time he squeezed my hand really tight.

“OUCH” I shrieked but my energy is already going down.

“Babe…can you move your hand?” he asked and I intertwined my fingers to his.

“OMO! You’re real?” he asked and I smiled.

OK. I guess my husband thinks that I’m just a dream or something and he can’t believe that he’s seeing me right now. I wonder what happened to me, why does he look like I’ve been dead for a while then resurrected again.

“I am” I answered and he smiled at me.

“I love you! I love you so much…you’re awake now! I love you…I love you so much!” he cried and hugged me tightly.

Seriously, what’s happening to him? Why is he reacting like I’ve been gone for so many years? All I know is that Lauren almost killed me and that’s it.

“I love you too” I replied and he kissed my forehead.

“I’ll call a nurse…I want them to check you up…don’t close your eyes OK?” he said and I forced my head to nod.

Gosh! My head is freaking heavy and a lot of tubes are connected to my body. I’m still having a hard time moving but at least, I’m able to speak now (even if my voice is still lost).

“OMO!” the nurse came in and gave out a shocked expression.

“I’ll call Dr. Park…this is really unbelievable!” she said and went out.

The doctor arrived not long after and he himself was shocked when he saw me. They checked everything and it felt so weird because the medical team that surrounds me looks so shocked by what they’re seeing.

“She’s fine…but we still have to observe her…this is really unbelievable Jiyong” the doctor said and I became much curious.

“Her seizures can still comeback and she’s not out of danger yet…there are cases where…patients becomes conscious for a day or two  and then their body will just shut down all of a sudden and they’ll go back to being in coma again” he said and upon hearing him, my eyes got big and my jaw dropped.

What? I’ve been in a coma? Gosh! This is really UNBELEIVABLE! I cannot even imagine myself looking dead and all that.

“I told you Jiyong…she is a fighter…I’m pretty sure that she’ll recuperate well…let’s just hope that nothing bad comes up” he continued.

Oh gosh! I still can’t believe that I just came out of a coma. No wonder my husband acts freaky and dreamy awhile ago.

“Babe…you should tell me if you’re not feeling well…OK?” he said and I tried to nod.

If there is one part of my body that aches SO bad, it would be my head. I can’t even look in one place for a long time coz I get dizzy and my vision starts to blur.

“Jiyong” I called and he immediately stood up from his seat.

“What is it?” he asked sweetly.

“Hug” I answered and he laughed.

Gosh! I miss his laugh and his warmth! He really smells so good and it can really make my head spin in a snap.

“Yah! You missed me?” he asked and I smiled.

“The doctor said that you’ll be fine…but babe…you have to tell me if you’re feeling something weird in your body…OK? I’m really happy that you’re out of tubes already” he said and kissed my hand.

“I missed your eyes” he said and I looked deep into his eyes.

Once again, I feel his love and everything that he’s feeling just by looking at his eyes. He’s really a transparent person and I can easily tell if he’s going through some tough times or what. I can tell that he’s in pain, he looks happy but I can feel that he’s not fully happy.

“Problem?” I asked.

Oh my voice! I can’t even communicate with him well because whenever I try to speak, all I can produce is air and it really sounds annoying.

“Huh?” he asked.

“Any….prob…lem” I asked again.

His eyes are welling up and the least that I can do is to hold his hand. I know that I scared the hell out of him and maybe he thought that I’m going to die or something, but I’m still here, alive and kicking.

“It’s nothing babe…I’m just happy that you’re back…I actually thought that you’re going to leave me” he answered and I chuckled.

“I will….never….le..ave” I told him and he hugged me once again.

The emotional version of G-dragon really touches my heart but at the same time, saddens me. I feel like, I’ve put him through a lot of worries and pain these past few days.

“Babe…I know that” he said and kissed me.

I MISSED HIS LIPS! EVERYTHING! My heart is rejoicing and it’s beating happily. I know that I look like a wreck and smell like I don’t know, but I don’t care! All I want is my husband’s touch and nothing more.

“Tell me about….what happ..end” I forced my voice to at least give out a sound.

“Well…what you did is really stupid Mrs. Kwon….do you know that? How can you just go to your enemy without even planning about it…you went there empty handed and worst is…your alone…you went there alone and it really made us all worry...” he said and my eyes shut down by itself again.

When I woke up, the room is already bright and I can smell fresh flowers. I’m feeling lighter now than last night and I’ve noticed that the tubes on my body is already removed. I still can’t move my head so well but what pains me more is that, my body is so stiff and

Please log in to read the full chapter