GETTING READY FOR SOME ACTION.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

07-19-12

29th day in Seoul.

A relationship is a constant battle for adjustments, it’s about learning to accept all the things about your partner and being accepted for what you are. Be a fighter and never quit. Love doesn’t need to be doubted, tested and proven. It’s meant to be shown, shared and nurtured.

I did my first relationship crime, I’m too overwhelmed last night that I forgot to call G-dragon. I just remembered it now and it’s already 6 in the morning. 5 messages, 8 missed calls, WOW! Even my parents haven’t left me with so much messages and calls before.

I woke up because of that, I suddenly remembered G-dragon and from there I cannot go back to sleep anymore. I can’t explain how I’m feeling today, the auditions will be held later and I know I’m down into serious problem because of that Lauren (my head is aching because I’m over thinking and  imagining her flirting with G-dragon once again). I have to have a damage control kind of thing, I have to think of something that can keep that girl away from my boyfriend so that I can work peacefully. But first, I’ll read these messages that my sweet and lovely boyfriend left me.

From Jiyong: Baby girl, where are you now? It’s been an hour since you left and you haven’t called me yet. I tried calling you but got no response. Please call me once you read this. I love you.

From Jiyong: Baby girl, been counting every second now, still no calls or even a message. What happened? Please please please call me now. I love you.

From Jiyong: It’s 3am and you still haven’t call…I’m on my way to the dorm now and I’m wishing to get even a message from you…I love you.

From Jiyong: What the hell is happening to you? Are you already sleeping? I’m worried about you now that anytime I’ll drive to where you are just to check if you’re OK…call me back if you’re still awake.

From Jiyong: 5am and I can’t sleep and I have to blame you for it. Maybe you’re in deep sleep now anyway…I’ll try to sleep as well but you have a lot of explaining to do later. I love you and I miss you.

OK. Just by reading his messages, I know that he is pissed with me. I forgot my phone inside my bag and it was in a silent mode so I wasn’t able to hear it. I will just have to explain everything to him later and wish that he’s not pissed with me or anything.

To Jiyong: Hey babe, I’m so sorry about not calling you. I was so overwhelmed with your answers to the interview questions that I forgot to do the things that I have to do last night. I left my phone inside my bag and I can’t hear so yeah… stupid me…as you can see…I’m fine and nothing to worry about…see you later! I love you so so so much… Miss you too! Mwah!

Yeah. I already have a “lover” name for him and it just popped in my mind while I was sleeping. I had this dream awhile ago about me and G-dragon getting married and I called him babe but there was Lauren who is calling Jiyong babe as well, I swear! The perfect dream turned out as a nightmare when she appeared.

As usual I did my morning rituals and because it’s still early, I went out to Café Isabella to have my breakfast (I’m beginning to love that café as well and I’m learning to have breakfast). The people there already know me and I always sit on the table with the white chairs, I ordered the same food and worked my off while eating. It’s already becoming a habit (Back when I was a student, I always stay in Starbucks to have snacks while doing my homework, I’ll usually stay there for 3 hours or 5 hours max).

After an hour or so, I went back to our apartment and saw Daryl plopped on the couch hugging a pillow while watching television. It’s her sign of being lazy and I’m telling you, she will bring it up to the office later.

“Hey sis!” I said once I walked in the living room.

“Heeey……I’m not in the mood to do anything right now” Daryl said while burying her face into the pillow.

“Don’t be a lazy now! We still have auditions later…remember?” I told her while patting her .

“OH GOSH! Yeah! I forgot about that! This is the day where you and your rival will have a match” she said and I just rolled my eyes at her.

“I’m not in for a match sis…I’m there to be a judge and if she’s lucky…I’m gonna be there to be her boss” I said and went inside my room.

That chick has been a hot name and topic ever since the whole club flirting, I can’t stand it anymore and how I wish everything will come to an end later. I just hate the fact that she’s gonna be there at the auditions and she’s one of President YG’s favorites, although I still have the last judgment.

I’m being a real stupid person since last night because I forgot to bring my phone when I went to the café awhile ago and of course, I had missed calls and messages once again and they’re all from G-dragon (I’m not a good phone handler, I swear! I’m actually good without it).

From Jiyong: Is that message really for me? Do you have another boyfriend that you call babe? Aww baby girl…I can imagine you pouting while reading that question…I’m just joking…I haven’t slept yet…I’ll call you. I love you.

Oh, how can I be so forgetful! OK. I’m gonna try my luck and call him now, I just hope he’s still awake.

“Hey” he said with a very tired and sleepy voice.

“Hey…I’m sorry” I said s

Please log in to read the full chapter