WASTED.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know why, but when I heard G-dragon agree with going at the swimming party later, I suddenly have second thoughts on whether to go or not. I know that I shouldn’t be making a big deal out of it.

So what if my body is not like Barbie’s? So what if my body is not as good looking as the girls in his world? Do I have to care? Oh my! I’m overthinking. Once and for all, it’s not like he’s the only person that I can hang out with later for the YG people will be there as well and this is a great time to know them and bond.

After dinner, we went up to our own rooms to change and get ready for the party. I pulled out my swim clothes from the closet (I brought quite a few pairs to have options). I laid them on the bed then decide which one to wear. After a long process of selecting and changing, I wore a peep-in swimsuit, showing a lot of skin (don’t know where I got the nerve to show off my body when it’s totally not in a good shape). In all fairness to me, I look “OK”.

I have hidden secrets on my body and those secrets will surely be revealed tonight. Not so many people know about this for I don’t boast and show it in public. I’ve got four tattoos all over my body. All of them have meanings, telling the story of my life. Some people might say that there is no sense in putting all these drawings, that you’re just hurting yourself, that it looks dirty and sooner or later you’ll regret that you have one. For me, it is so stereotypical. Yes, I may be inked but it doesn’t make me a dirty person for it made me a better one.

                                                                                                   

 

When it was time to go to the hotel’s pool area, I checked myself in the mirror again and asked if I’m sure about this (I’m so paranoid), and after battling with myself, I finally went down and join the others.

The staffs are already having fun when I arrived. Ji eun and Cho hee welcomed me with a can of beer (I don’t drink. AT ALL! But I’m very much willing to try even just for today).  Everybody is having fun drinking, swimming and even dancing. YG people definitely know how to have fun.

“You don’t want to swim? Don’t tell me you’re just going to drink alone and only watch us swim and have fun?” Ji eun asked while carrying cans of beer in her arms.

“Maybe later?” I told her with a smile.

“Your know what?” she said “That answer won’t do for me” before I know it, I hear people screaming and laughing and I was being carried by G-dragon’s manager and was thrown in the pool.

Good thing, I know how to swim coz if I don’t, I will end up drowning in no time. And because my clothes are already wet, I got out of the pool and stripped my clothes off, leaving only

Please log in to read the full chapter