I KISSED HIM.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys! I just want to tell you that I'm gonna exceed chapters coz I don't know how to stop and i don't want to end but sadly all stories has an end and this has to end but thank you for supporting and reading this fic. Love yah! 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Love isn’t when you can name a million things you love about the person rather it is when you can’t even find words to describe how you feel about them. Love is when there are a million things you want to say to someone but when he looked at you in the eyes and held you in his arms, nothing in life matters other than being with that person at that moment.

It is really awkward to be in one place with Jiyong, even breathing the same air feels weird. He is actually sleeping on the couch right now coz the girls don’t want him to go home last night. Yes, our daughters became best actresses and they cried and begged for him to stay. Of course, he can’t take seeing his daughters in that situation so he decided to stay for the night and up all the awkwardness between us.

I’ve realized one thing, I AM STILL IN-LOVE WITH HIM. I don’t know but yesterday, when we were sitting on the bench and not talking to each other, the silence seems to be a noise, it seems like our hearts are talking to each other and we are just brushing our feelings off coz we’re both scared to love again, we’re both scared to get hurt again. Well, that’s what I think.

“Mum! Mum!” Isabella shook me by the arms and I looked at her with half opened eyes.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Dad is going home now…right dad?” she asked and when I looked up, Jiyong is looking down at me with his sweet smile.

“OH! Uhmm…you’re going now?” I asked.

“Yes…sorry to wake you up…I’m going straight to the hotel now…TOP hyung called already and he’s feeling some groom jitters so yeah…he needs some people to calm him down” he said and I laughed.

“Well I’m feeling that Railey will also feel that later…that’s what I felt before…I know how TOP feels” I said and smiled again.

“Yeah…I can’t forget how nervous you are on the day of our wedding” he said and I smiled at him awkwardly.

Why are we in this topic? He’s just saying goodbye ________, no need to prolong the conversation.

“uhmm…see you later...drive safely” I said and he just stared at me.

“OK…I’ll wait for you and the girls later” he said and I smiled.

How awkward can we be? Can I just kiss him? I mean, his lips are so tempting and his well shaped arms are really tempting as well. Gosh! Why am I thinking like this?

And because I’m already awake, I’ve decided to just have my morning coffee and wait for the girls to wake up. Isabella is busy playing with her dolls while Gabriella is still in deep slumber so I’m left alone with my thoughts once again.

I want to talk to Jiyong about some things but I don’t have the guts to even talk to him about us. We seem so different from before and I feel like I’m facing a whole new G-dragon now. He’s not the cocky and carefree guy that I’ve met but he’s still the sweetest and mushiest guy ever. I want to be friends with him this time but how?

“Morning Sis!” Railey snapped me out of my senses.

“Hey bridezilla!” I greeted and she laughed.

“Gosh! Why am I feeling like this? It’s weird” she said and I laughed.

“If you’re jittery and nervous that’s normal” I said and she gave out a pout.

“But TOP isn’t even nervous…he just called awhile ago and I asked him if he was nervous and he said that he’s not” she said and I laughed.

Oh that was really expected. Of course, guys wouldn’t tell you that they are feeling jittery too. Jiyong has the same attitude like TOP.

“Don’t believe him…just think that he’s much nervous than you” I told her and she hugged me.

“I’m getting married!” she said and I hugged her back.

“Congratulations Mrs. Choi!” I said and she smiled shyly.

“Mrs. Kwon…we’re sisters in-law” she said and I shook my head.

“I’m not a Kwon already…but we can still be sisters and we’ll forever be” I told her and she shook her head.

“Y’know what? I have a strong feeling that you will not go back to New York again” she said and I looked at her in disbelief.

“That will not happen…I have a lot of work waiting for me in my office and I don’t have a reason to stay” I told her.

“Don’t deny it sis…you’re still in-love with Jiyong…your heart is shouting and I can hear it” she said and I sighed.

“I don’t know…but seeing him now…he seems fine…actually he’s acting like nothing happened and that’s what’s pissing me off…I mean…I’m still waiting for his detailed explanation as to why he divorced me” I said.

“I know the reason and I’ll tell it to you right now” she said and I wait for her to continue.

“Well…you’re dad really drained him…he was convinced by uncle and Jiyong thought that all of the negative things that you’re dad said about him are true…that he’s just a celebrity and he doesn’t really suit you and you deserve more…he was really hurt with those and he doesn’t want you to fight with your dad just because of him…Sis…if you only saw Jiyong after your marriage was divorced…you will really pity him…he was lost and all that we can do is to talk him out of every single thought that his mind is giving him…he regretted his decision and even asked his lawyer to bring back everything but of course what’s done is done…Daryl and I have witnessed all the hardships that he’s been through when you and the kids left and we totally felt that his love for you is eternal…he’s ready to give up his own happiness just for you to be happy…he sacrificed a lot of things and up all the bad things just for you…he deserves a second chance…so if he asks for a second chance…please sis…consider it coz that man is the man for you and God made him for you” she said and I cried so hard after that.

“Honestly…I still love him up till now…the love is still there and it never faded...I’m just afraid that we might hurt each other again…that we will end up being miserable again…I don’t really want to be his lifetime burden…I don’t want him to sacrifice his beloved job just because of me…but I guess for our relationship to work one has to sacrifice and I think I already did my part…I gave him my life and ready to give it again if he asks me too” I told her and she shrieked in joy.

“That’s what I’m talking about! I swear! After tonight…you’ll be stuck in Korea again” she said and I laughed.

It’s now or never. I will talk to Jiyong later and will clear things out to him and if he asks for another chance, I’ll give it to him. It might sound stupid but I can’t really hide my feelings any longer, I have to voice this out or else I might just explode.

“What will I do now?” Daryl asked all of a sudden.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Starting tonight I’ll be left alone in this house…this !” she answered and I laughed.

“We’ll still be here till Saturday…and sis…aren’t you happy? You’re all alone already which means no one will ask you to go home early” I told her and she laughed.

“But I’ll miss that ! I mean…who will talk to me in the middle of the night when I’m drunk and ranting? I can’t call you because you’re so far away and I doubt if she can still answer her phone at night…I’m sure she and TOP will rock everynight with a hot night” she said and Railey slapped her thigh.

“We’re newly weds so tha

Please log in to read the full chapter