YOU WON.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                    

 

Waking up with her face so close to mine is like a dream and I don’t want to wake up anymore. If this is the only way to make her stay, I will sleep forever. I cannot believe that she’s here with me and that we’ve shared another intimate moment together. It’s not the that I’ve missed coz honestly, I can live without it, but what I missed is her whole being, her warmth and the beating of her heart. I know I’m really emotional right now but the woman who made me believe that I can love and I’m capable of loving is here with me right now.

I’ve waited for two long years for this to come and now that it’s already here, I will never let go even if the whole world is against us. I’ve been stupid already when I signed that divorce papers and I’m still regretting it till now. I told myself that if she never comes back, I’m good being single, I’m good being alone for the rest of my life. Of course, who would forget the woman that you married with all your heart and you’ve given your life to? I’m hoping that she will let me in her heart again, even though I’ve given her so much pain. I am ready to leave my whole life here in Korea and start a new life with her in a place where we can just be a normal family. I’m ready to risk everything for her and I’m ready to die for her, I’ll certainly die if she will not accept me again.

“Good Morning” I greeted her when I saw her eyes opened.

“mmmm”

Her awkward smile makes me wanna kiss her and her sweet stares can take me to paradise.

“You won” she said and I laughed.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Nothing” she said and I looked at her suspiciously.

I know that there is something behind that “You won” statement and I’m dying to know what it is.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“Good Morning” she said and hugged me tightly “I’m not hungry…I’m starving” she said sweetly as she buried her face on my neck.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked and I can feel her lips brushing on my adams apple.

“I don’t know” she mumbled and looked at me.

“Ah I know those stares” I said and she smiled at me.

“What?” she asked.

“Pancakes and sausage?” I answered and she nods.

She never changed. I’ve been with her for years and she’s still sticking with her sticky sweet pancakes and sausage and I’ve adopted it as well coz I never ran out of pancake stocks in my pantry.

“I’ll cook… wait here” I said but she tightens her hug.

“Don’t bother…you don’t have to do it for me anyways” she said and I shook my head.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Because I don’t want you to…I can cook it…no need for you to do things for me” she said and I smirked.

“I’ll do this because I love you and I want to…so no need to stop me” I said while pinching her nose.

“I’ll go with you” she said and I pushed her down in bed and I’m now on top of her.

“Just wait for me here….OK?” I asked and her cheeks are as red as tomatoes already.

So I can still make her blush, huh?  This is definitely the cutest thing ever and it made my day.

“Fine” she answered and I gave her a peck on the lips.

My cheeks are hurting already coz I can’t stop from smiling. I am really happy right now and I can just live in this moment forever. If only I could make time stop, I’ll certainly will.

Cooking pancakes is already a piece of cake for me and because the one who’s gonna be eating this is the most special person in the world, I molded it into heart shapes. Yes, I brought all the things from our old house here in my new apartment coz all of the things in that house has a memory of her.

“Breakfast in bed for my queen” I said when I walked in the room.

“Jiyong…seriously” she said and I just smiled at her.

“Thank you” she said shyly.

“Eat all…OK?” I said and she smiled at me.

“ooohh…heart shaped pancakes…and they’re perfectly shaped” she said and I laughed.

“I still have the molder that you bought before….that’s what I used” I told her and she looked at me in awe.

“You still keep it?” she asked.

“Actually…all of our kitchen tools and everything is here in this apartment…some are in the boxes” I answered.

“All of the shoes that you didn’t bring to New York are here as well…and some of your clothes” I said and her eyes got big from shock.

“No kidding?” she asked and I nod.

“I know that you’re going back…that’s why I kept all of them” I said and she looked away awkwardly.

“Jiyong...you should eat too” she said after a long silence.

“I’m fine…not hungry yet” I said and she looked at me.

“Why are you sitting so far away from me?” she asked and I chuckled.

“Because I love starting at you and this angle is really beautiful…if I’ll be sitting beside you…I won’t see your face” I answered and she smirked.

“Enough of your sweet words Kwon Jiyong…I might buy it” she said while chewing her food.

“Better buy it” I told her and she stared at me.

She’s playing tough and hard to get but I know that she’s just acting cool. I know that she still loves me and I’ll make her say that to me.

“Jiyong…seriously? Staring at someone is really rude” she said and I laughed.

“Why? You’re used to this…right?” I asked.

“Not anymore…it’s making me feel awkward” she answered.

“OK” I said and sat on the bed in front of her.

“Jiyong” she called.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Why are you doing this to me? You’re making me crazy!” she said and I laughed.

“Why? I’m not doing anything to you” I said and she smirked.

“You’re making my heart skip a beat and…and it’s so hard to deny that I…..I…..I….never mind!” she said and looked down at her food.

“What? It’s so hard to deny that you still love me?” I asked and she jerked up and looked at me in shock.

“NO! I didn’t say that!” she denied and I laughed.

“Then what? I?” I asked.

“Nothing…I already have forgotten it” she answered.

“Just say it coz if you’re just going to keep it…you might explode” I told her.

“Jiyong…I don’t know why we’re doing this…I don’t know why I agreed to have with you…and this is not appropriate” she rants and I smiled at her cuteness.

“Why is it not appropriate?” I asked.

“Because we’re not a couple…and we’re nothing” she answered and I put the breakfast tray aside so that I can go near her.

“In papers…we are nothing…but in our hearts we both know that we’re everything to each other” I said and she sighed.

“I don’t know…I have so many fears Jiyong…I’m afraid that if we’re going to be in a relationship again…we’ll end up hurting each other in the end…that things will just be repeated and one of us will leave the other…I just can’t take another heartbreak because I swear! I don’t know how to move on” she tol

Please log in to read the full chapter