HER TEARS HURTS ME.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                           

Compared to yesterday’s date, this breakfast date is much more relaxed and laid back. When I called _________ she was still sleeping and I feel so guilty for waking her up coz we went home late yesterday and now, I wake her up so early.

My plans are already polished and all set, I’m all ready to make the girl of my life happy. Am I too cheesy? Romantic? Sweet? ABSOLUTELY! Well, she deserves this right? And this is who I really am when I’m in-love.

While _________ is getting ready, I set up the flowers and one teddy bear and put it in front of her door. I clipped my written note on the bouquet. I know this will shock her.

The date will have a little suspense and adventure to it. I agreed with Cho hee noona and Ji eun noona when they suggested the “solve the mystery” type of date. Girls can really come up with an out of this world idea. Looking back, I wouldn’t even agree with these kinds of things, a plain and traditional date is all cool with me but for some unexplainable reasons, they were able to convince me with this.

After placing my first surprise in front of her door, I went to the lobby with another bear and bouquet and asked the receptionist to keep it for me, I also instructed her on what to do once _______ come to her or ask for something.

“Yes. Good Morning Mr.Kwon” ____________ greeted me when I asked her if she had read my note. Her voice is so sweet.

Cho hee noona and I made another plan and that is for Cho hee noona to confuse her in some way. Well, according to noona, it adds up to the suspense and all, I don’t know, I’m just going with the flow. Noona will be the one telling ____________ where to go and what to do next instead of me. When I told _______ to call Cho hee noona, I can already say that she got worried and was thinking that maybe noona’s idea was not that good for it can spoil the fun.

My next stop is the pavilion, manager hyung helped me carry the bear and we placed it behind the bushes for I was planning to hide from first. My speaker and Ipod are already set to play Haru Haru for it was __________’s favorite Big Bang song. After everything was all set, I called _________ again to check on her.

“Mr Kwon? Is this even legal?” she spoke right away upon accepting my call. From the tone of her voice, I can say that she is already beginning to be impatient, that even the innocent petals on the sand already became a hot item to her already.

So, this is it! The last stop of the “mysterious date”, she will be here any moment now. Ottoke? Why am I still feeling this way? I’m still nervous and my heart is still beating so fast. I hope that she will like my small surprise for her.

When ________ arrived, I hid behind the big tree and waited for her to absorb the place, after a few minutes, I played the song and I saw her face turned from calm to being frantic. The moment that she found me, I know that she was touched and overwhelmed with everything. And for me, it was more than enough to make me feel happy and all my efforts paid off. I promised myself to not make her cry or if she ever will, those tears would be tears of joy.

After comforting her, I gave her my last surprise and it was my first time to see her reaction upon receiving it, it was priceless!

“This is by far the sweetest thing that a human being did to me” she said when I asked her if she liked it.

So, the guy from her past wasn’t able to do these things to her? I see. I find it cute when she said that her dogs are the only ones who do sweet things for her. So she’s a dog lover as well? Shall I buy her a puppy then?

When we were already eating, I was a bit nervous because I don’t know if she will like the pancakes. I didn’t even bother to tell her that I was the one who made it coz I really want to see her real reaction to the food. Thankfully, she liked it and she even finished it all up.

“Well…I know for sure that..there will be changes between us…when we…arrive” she said. I know this will happen, of course there will be a lot of changes and one of them is the way we treat each other in front of people.

She told me about her concerns about this whole thing and I can understand her. Yes, it would be really hard to make time for each other especially, now that Big Bang is about to make a comeback and with the magazine’s launch already coming. And even though we are in the same company, there is still a small chance on seeing each other.

She also came up with the idea to not tell anyone about the whole courtship thing. At least for now, we’ll keep it hidden though we know that it wouldn’t be long after the whole YG family figures it out.

I’m actually not confident to tell the members and even YG hyung about this. I know that I will get the same reactions from them. The WHAT? WHY? WHEN? HOW? Questions that the boys will ask and as for YG hyung, I know that he will talk to me non-stop about it and it is not just any ordinary talk, I’m a 100% sure that it is going to be a PEP talk, and ______

Please log in to read the full chapter