FUN AND DOUBTS.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Who called? Why do you look so worried?” G-dragon asked after the call.

“It was Railey…she wants me to go to the office now” I answered.

“But…you don’t have work today….right?” he asked.

“Yes…but…I can’t just stay here when I feel this damn worried….Railey sounds so serious awhile ago and it’s enough to alarm me” I said  and he hugged me.

Truth is, after seeing and talking with Alfie months ago, I’ve became really cautious and careful of everything about the magazine for I know that there is a possibility that he will attack and ruin me again and he will use his power to bring down the magazine.

“I’ll drop by for a while…I just want to check if everything’s fine” I told him and he nod.

“OK…I’ll go with you” he said and I kissed him.

Gosh! This is really making me insane! My mind is going wild with thoughts of receiving some bad news and even if I’m expecting it, it’s still going to affect me BIGTIME!

The moment I entered the bathroom, I saw G-dragon’s phone near the sink it looks like someone is calling him. I just find it weird that he left it inside the bathroom and it’s in a silent mode when he always takes his phone with him everywhere he goes.

Lauren calling…..

What the heck! Is this even true? Why is she calling my husband? As far as I know, G-dragon doesn’t have any friend that is named Lauren so I’m quite sure that the one who’s calling is that . Why do they have each other’s number? He told me once that he doesn’t even know where that is and it’s been years since they last saw and talked to each other.

My mind is already scattered all over the place and it’s not even giving me a break from all the thinking and the what if’s. I can’t understand a thing, all I know is that, Lauren is back and she’s ing out once again. I know that I don’t have to open this topic to him now because even if I squeeze the hell out of him, he will never speak up.

I feel like confronting him just to end this Lauren thing, but I don’t want to spoil my day. We started it in a happy and sweet way and it’s my ing birthday, why would I ruin it now?

After bathing, I went to my closet and dressed up. After that, I went to Isabella’s room to dress her up as well. Our daughter can walk normally now and her cast was removed weeks ago. 

                                                    

 

“What do you want to wear baby girl?” I asked while scanning her clothes.

“That one!” she pointed at a cute skirt.

                                                                              

 

After dolling her up, we both went to our room to check if G-dragon is already ready to go but it seems like he’s looking for something for he keeps on walking all over the room.

“Are you looking for something babe?” I asked.

He almost turned all our furniture’s upside down just for his phone. Yes, I know he’s looking for it even without asking him.

“Are you looking for this?” I asked and showed him the phone and he looked at me in shock.

“Oh! How did you get it?” he asked nervously.

“I saw it in the bathroom awhile ago…here” I handed him the phone and he immediately checked it.

As if I’m going to open his messages. Fine! I did open one message and saw that he’s got so many missed calls, but other than that, I’ve seen and done nothing. 

I know just from the way he reacted that he is hiding something from me. I also know that it’s a big thing and I’m so sure that it involves Lauren.

My happy mood slowly became dull and heavy. My thoughts are killing me and as much as I try brushing it off, it just keeps on going back and Lauren’s face is all I can see.

“Babe? Babe!” G-dragon called for my attention and I noticed that we’re already at the YG parking lot.

“Huh?” I asked and he looked at me worriedly.

“Are you OK? You don’t look that well” he said.

“We’re already here” he continued and I went out of the car right away.

I know that he can feel that I’m not in my normal element and he’s weighing my emotions. I entered the building with G-dragon behind me while he’s carrying Isabella who fell asleep on our way here. All I want to do now is clear things up but I guess I have to find the right timing for it. I just want to work my off today just to not think about this issue so much.

“Babe” G-dragon called when we’re on our way to the office.

“What?” I asked and I can feel that he’s annoyed with me already.

“What’s with you? You’re totally out of your mind…any problem?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Let’s just say that I’m not in the mood…that’s all” I answered and the elevator doors opened in time.

When we arrived at the office, there are no people around and it’s really quiet. It’s Sunday but what I know is that, they are planning to work today because they have to finalize something for the next issue.

The moment we entered my office, I can feel awkwardness in the air. I know that he’s itching to talk to me already but he’s still looking for the right time to speak.

“Hello?” Railey answered after a few rings.

“I’m already here in the office…where are you?” I asked.

“Sis! We’re here at the conference room” she answered.

The girls are really weird. I’m not that sure if they forgot about my birthday but, I didn’t even received any messages that greets me a happy birthday and Railey even talked to me awhile ago but she didn’t even greeted me too.

“The girls are in the conference room…I’ll just go there for a while” I told G-dragon.

“OK…I’ll watch over Isabella” he said and I went off.

I’m not in the mood to talk and do anything for my whole being feels like breaking down and exploding.

“Oh thank God you’re already here!” Railey welcomed me with a hug.

“oohhh…looking so hot dear!” Daryl said and she hugged me as well.

Seriously, the girls are adding up to my annoy-me meter. Did they forget that it’s my birthday today? They’re being so cool and normal and I’m already in front of them and they haven’t even greeted me.

“Are you in your drama mode? Why do you look so annoyed?” Daryl asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

Oh c’mon! Who in the world will be happy if your bestfriends forget that it’s your ing birthday and worst is, you are in front of them already and you’re expecting that they’re just playing a prank on you but with the looks of it, they’re really serious. They really forgot that it’s my birthday today.

“Have you seen a calendar? Do you know what date it is?” I asked in a pissed tone.

“OH ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!” Daryl shouted and hugged me.

“Happy Birthday hot momma!” Railey followed and she gave me a hug as well.

I can’t believe that they really forgot that it’s my birthday! This is really bad, to think that, we’ve been friends for ages now and this is the first time that this happened.

“Thanks” I said sarcastically and they laughed.

“Sis…we’re really sorry…it slipped through our minds” Railey said and I just nod.

“Whatever! Anyway…is there any problems? Why did you call me here?” I asked coldly and they looked at me with huge smiles on their faces.

“Well…we have good news for you” Railey answered excitedly.

“O……K…..what is it?” I asked.

“We have received our sales report yesterday and I’m so happy to tell you Mrs. Kwon….that YG RUNWAY ranked third in the list of the highest magazine sales for this month…we’re in line with Vogue and Elle…Vanity Fair comes fourth…can you believe that? We’re on the roll baby!” she answered cheerfully.

“Our sales went up to ten percent last mon

Please log in to read the full chapter