AFTER HEAVEN HERE COMES HELL.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

08-02-12

42nd day in Seoul.

Sometimes you just gotta make it happen. Go with whatever, stop thinking and start doing. We are all searching for someone, that special person who will provide us what’s missing in our lives. Someone who can offer companionship or assistance or security. And sometimes if we search very hard, we can find someone who provides us with all three.

I still have a birthday hang over, we are already back in Seoul but my heart is still in Bora Bora Island. That place has seen me grow and what’s more is that, that place is a witness to my first and hopefully last relationship.

When we arrived at the airport, we are back to reality. Big Bang are not the guys who enjoys wind surfing and burying each other in the sand, rather, they are the prim and proper idols once again. Same goes with me and G-dragon, we are back to being secret lovers again.

The girls and I left the airport first before the boys, we don’t want to risk and most especially, get caught. Chin ho drove us to our apartment and upon arriving, we all plopped down on the couch for we are so sleepy and tired.

“Gosh! Bring me back to Bora Bora Island again!” Daryl shouted and we laughed.

“I super had fun! I’m missing the beach already” Railey said.

“If only I can rewind everything….I will” I said and sighed.

Good things happen in that Island, on our second day there, we went shark feeding and water skiing (the sharks totally gave me the freaks). It was so much fun and the beach party every night is totally awesome!

President YG gave us this day off from work, but the boys will have to go to rehearsals later this evening. I will still be staying with G-dragon in his house, but for now, I’ll bond with the girls first.

“Sis! What do you want to eat?” Railey called out from the kitchen.

“Anything!” I replied.

“Heyah little one!” Daryl sat beside me on the couch.

“What are going to do today? I’m getting bored” I asked her, but her eyes are glued to my hand.

“OH MY GOSH! Is that a new ring?” she shrieked and I looked at the ring that G-dragon gave me.

“It’s from Jiyong…wait..I’ve been wearing this since yesterday and you didn’t notice?” I asked and she shook her head while checking out the ring.

I didn’t brag to the girls about the ring and his surprise. I just want the memory to be just between the two of us.

“That is something!” Daryl said and Railey joined in.

“That” Railey pointed at my hand “says everything!” she continued.

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

“It’s a ring sis! Do you think a guy will give a ring just for nothing?” Daryl said.

“I know…this means that he loves me” I said in my day-dreaming voice.

“Oh…how I wish I have someone to give me a ring too” Daryl said and we laughed.

“I was actually shocked when he gave me this…I mean…some men give their partners rings whenever they’re proposing and not for their birthdays” I said and they nod.

“Are you sure that he didn’t proposed to you that night?” Railey asked.

“NO! I didn’t hear the words will…you…marry….me” I said.

“Oh well…but I’m telling you…that ring…it costs a lot! And when I say a lot….it means…our 1 month salary….combined!” she said and I got shocked.

“What? How did you know?” I asked Railey.

“Well…I was with Jiyong when he went ring shopping…remember the day when you were in Busan? He asked me to help him pick a ring for you” she said and I smiled at her.

“Apparently…I wasn’t able t come because I am busy arranging our papers for the trip” Daryl said.

“Guys! You’re really the sweetest and kindest and most loving bestfriend’s ever!” I said and hugged them.

I don’t have a clue on how they got everything done in just a short span of time, and with what the girls just said, I can see how much time and effort they have spent just for the trip to be possible.

“Jiyong paid for all the tickets and accommodations for the trip” Railey said and upon hearing that, my mind is doing some serious math (I hate numbers by the way).

“What? Are you serious? He paid for everything?” I asked in shock.

“Yep! The boys helped him too…but mostly it’s his” she answered.

G-dragon is really something, why would he spend so much if we can stay here in Seoul and celebrate? Fine! It’s all done now and the most important thing is, we enjoyed ourselves.

As time pass by, the girls and I are already starting to get bored. I’ve slept for hours already but our afternoon is still boring. G-dragon hasn’t called me yet, maybe he’s busy with their album preparations.

“I think I need some massage” I told the girls while watching television.

“I think…that’s a good idea! I’m up for that!” Daryl said and we gave each other high fives.

“Ah! Why don’t we hit the gym first before the spa? We haven’t gone to the gym for a month now and we literally pigged out in the island” Railey said.

That’s true, aside from swimming and partying, all we do for these past few days is eat…eat….and eat. I think even the boys gained weight.

So we’ve decided to go to the YG building to use the gym since we’re allowed to use it. Before, the 3 of us would go to the gym almost everyday before we go to work, but now, since our schedules are really hectic, we seem to forget about the gym and we are not that fit like before.

When we arrived at the gym, we saw Taeyang with his beautiful abs (we already got used to it for we see it everyday for these past 2 days).

“OH! You’re here too?” he asked upon seeing us.

“Yeah…we need to lose the fats that Bora Bora Island brought to us” Railey answered and we laughed.

“Is Jiyong already here?” I asked him.

G-dragon haven’t called me since this morning and it’s so not like him

Please log in to read the full chapter