COMPANIONSHIP.ASSISTANCE.SECURITY

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*At the YG lounge* (Taeyang, G-dragon, Railey and Daryl)

“OH! Jiyong-ah!” Taeyang greeted upon seeing his friend.

“Hey!” G-dragon joined them.

“Where’s _______? She went to your dorm…right?” Railey asked G-dragon.

“Yeah…we came here together awhile ago…she’s at your office” he  answered.

“Gosh! That girl really doesn’t know the meaning of a day off” Daryl said and they all laughed.

G-dragon and Taeyang bid goodbye to the girls after a few minutes for they still have voice rehearsals, while the girls decided to stay at the lounge for a while.

“Hello?” Daryl answered upon hearing her phone.

“What? We’re here at the lounge area…Jiyong was with us awhile ago….he’s at rehearsals now” she answered in a surprised tone “OK…we’ll go there” she said.

“What’s it about?” Railey asked.

“Our boss needs our…help” Daryl answered.

“With what?” Railey asked, worried.

“Alfie’s in her office…and she badly needs to get rid of him before the boyfriend…sees him” she answered.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I don’t know why that guy keeps doing these things and he even lied to my secretary just to get my schedule, he’s totally annoying, freaky and pathetic.

“Ma’am…the guy?...Alfie? Is actually here” Cho hee said when she walked in to my office.

“What?!” I asked in surprise.

What’s he doing here? Why is he bugging me? I’m hating this !

I can’t meet him wearing my gym clothes coz according to G-dragon, my shorts are too short and I’m the boss and I’m inside my office, so I have to dress at least appropriately for work. Good thing, I have spare clothes in my closet here.

                                          

 

“Did you tell him that I’m here?” I asked Cho hee.

“He seems to know ma’am” she replied.

How did that happen? My schedule says that I’m still on a leave up to today which means, there is a small possibility that I’m in my office. Is he some kind of a stalker?

“Tell him to wait for me in the waiting area…Thanks” I said in a pissed tone.

I’ve been trying to call the girls but they’re not answering, maybe they’re still working out or already in the spa. Gosh! This is worst than all the worst things!

After I changed my clothes, I head straight to the waiting area just to see Alfie, talking on his phone with a bouquet of flowers beside him. Upon seeing me, he hurriedly ended his phone conversation and stood up to greet me.

“Hi _______!” he greeted and I fake a smile.

“uhmm…HI!...uhmm…what are you doing here? Is there some problems with my article or my feature on your magazine?” I asked. GOD! I want him to just disappear!

“I actually had a meeting with President YG awhile ago….then I saw you when I was entering the building…so…I’ve decided to visit you as well since I’m already here anyway” he said and I nod.

I don’t know, but his voice alone annoys me, and the way he presents himself is just too airy for me.

“aahh…I see” I said awkwardly.

“AH! By the way…flowers for you” he gave me the flowers that were beside him awhile ago.

“Thanks” I said and faked a smile.

“I’m really sorry that the flowers are not as beautiful like the last time…I just bought it in a rush” he explained and I nod.

I don’t actually care if the flowers are beautiful or already dead, what I just want is for him to stop bugging me.

“And I bought some food…I was thinking that you must’ve been hungry…it’s almost dinner already” he showed me the bag of food and I smiled at him awkwardly.

“Thanks” I said and there was dead silence.

The only thing that I can think of right now is to show him that I’m not interested in him and I don’t like him. I know that it’s so rude of me to do that, but that’s the only thing that I can think of, for him to stop all this crappy things.

“uhhh…let’s put this in your office…shall we?” he said and it snapped me back from my senses.

“Fine” I said and sighed.

Why does he have to go here and disturb me from my work and ruin my day? And take note of this, HE INVITED HIMSELF to my office. I didn’t even thought of letting him in.

“Wow! This office is beautiful” he said upon entering.

“Thanks” I said “uhmm…take a seat” I pointed at the couch.

What now? Is he going to stay here and watch me work? Oh please! I’m not in the mood to entertain him and even talk to him. I really wish that someone will just barge in to the room and tell me that I still have some appointments to attend to.

“C’mon! Let’s eat…the food might get cold” he signaled me to come over while he’s arranging the table.

“uhmm…the truth is…I’m not hungry yet…I just finished eating dinner” I lied and I can see that he’s disappointed.

“Oh OK…seems like you eat dinner early” he said with a smile.

“Yeah” I replied.

I can’t take this anymore! I’ll try calling the girls once again to ask for some help.

“uhmm…I’ll go out for a minute…I just need to tell something to my secretary” I said.

“Sure…go ahead” he said and I immediately went out.

“Daryl…Daryl…please…please…pick up…please” I whispered as her phone rings.

“Hello?” she picked up FINALLY!

“Sis! I need you to rescue me…Alfie is here in my office…we need to make him leave…Jiyong will definitely go here in a matter of minutes…and it’ll be a huge mess if he see that guy…please help me now…where are you by the way?” I asked desperately.

“What? We’re here at the lounge area…Jiyong was with us awhile ago…he’s at rehearsals now” Daryl answered “OK…we’ll go there” she added.

“Thanks sis” I said and hanged up.

Why am I desperate in making Alfie leave? Well, it’s because I’m sure that once G-dragon sees him, it’s going to be a huge trouble. I don’t know what G-dragon is capable of doing whenever he’s jealous but what I’m sure of is that, he’s going to be in a huge mess after it.

When I came back to my office, Alfie was reading a magazine and is still waiting patiently for me.

“I’m sorry…it took me so long” I apologized.

“It’s OK…uhmmm” he stood up from the couch and came near me.

“President YG told me that…it was your birthday 2 days ago…I’m sorry I wasn’t able to bring a gift for you” he reached for my hand “Happy Birthday” he said in a smooth way and kissed my hand.

OH C’MON! Watta move! Why did he in do that? I’m getting annoyed and he’s hitting almost all the nerves in my body.

“Thanks” I said coldly and removed my hand from his hold.

“Boss!” Daryl and Railey finally arrived and I sighed in relief.

“Hey!” Daryl said upon seeing him.

“Hi girls!” he greeted them cheerfully that made me roll my eyes at him.

Please log in to read the full chapter