GETTING READY.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

WE'RE NOT DONE YET! WE STILL HAVE FEW CHAPTERS MORE! MWAH! 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

                                                             

 

October 17 (A day before the wedding)

I am Mr. Impossible to possible. Yeah. The members gave that new name to me coz I am now making history. This is totally the fastest wedding planning ever and right now, all of us are under stress except the bride. ________ is still clueless about this whole thing and she’s not yet having doubts or anything. For her, everything is just normal but for us, all things are scattered and abnormal.

Tomorrow is the big day and we’re polishing some details about the wedding, I want everything to be perfect because I told myself that this will be the last time that we’re gonna get married. I will never let go of her hand anymore and no problems big or small, can shake us. I am going to be a man for my wife and kids, leaving them is the most stupid thing that I’ve ever did in my entire life and I will never repeat that again.

“Babe? Babe!”

“mmmmm”

“Wake up now…you’re already running late” she said while hugging me.

“What time is it?” I asked while hugging her back.

“7am…you still have an hour to get ready…c’mon…wake up” she said and I kissed her forehead.

“Aigoo…why are you crying?” I asked.

She has been really emotional since last night because according to her, she’s leaving already but what she doesn’t know is, she’s leaving for Jeju only not for New York.

“Nothing…I just feel sad because the girls and I are leaving tomorrow and you’re not sending us off coz you’re going to Jeju” she said and gave out a pout.

“I’m sorry babe…it was already in our schedule...if only I can change it” I said sarcastically.

“I know that…but promise me…you’ll visit us next month…I swear Jiyong…I’ll definitely break up with you if you didn’t show up in front of my door next month” she threatened and I laughed.

“I know that…don’t worry…I’ll be there….standing in front of your door with a wide smile on my face” I told her and she gave me a kiss.

“You should call everyday…I’m gonna wait for you even if it’s in the wee hours of the night….I don’t care” she said and I stared at her.

“Why don’t you wanna stay here?” I asked.

“Babe…you know that Isabella is still in school and we’re already stable there…I mean…it’s hard to leave you here but our life there is so different and peaceful” she answered.

“But Isabella can just transfer school here” I told her.

“Jiyong…let’s just say that I’m not yet ready to face your world again…but I’m definitely yours so don’t worry about us…I’ll always be faithful…I know that’s what you want to hear” she said and I laughed.

We’ve talked about this whole “where are we going to live” thing days ago and she can’t be shaken, she still wants to go back to New York and continue life there. I can understand her, I know that it’s not easy to leave a peaceful life and enter a chaotic one again and I think it’s better for the kids to be away from the cameras and the public’s eyes too.

“I trust you with that” I said while pinching her nose.

“And you have to promise me that you’ll have no LaurenS…I don’t want to share you with another girl again…I don’t know if I can still give up my life just to make her stop from chasing you” she said and I hugged her.

“I can promise that” I said confidently and she pinched my nose.

“OK…get ready now coz you’re really running late” she said and I got up from bed and scooped her up.

“Jiyong! What do you think are you doing?” she asked.

“We’re going to take a bath together” I answered and she struggled.

“Wait! NO! I know what you want to do in there! I don’t want any bathroom !” she protested.

She was left with no choice, I locked the door and opened the shower right away that made her soaking wet in no time. I know that this is really against her will but I just want to spend time with her.

“My back is aching” she complained.

“Sorry” I said while hugging her from the back.

“Jiyong…I’m starting to hate bathrooms because of you” she said and I laughed.

“Shall I put foam on that bathtub?” I joked.

“Stop it!” she said and laughed.

“Gosh! These love marks are totally visible” she said while checking on her neck.

“It’s y” I told her and she looked at me.

“It is…for you…but for me…it’s not…this is really hard to cover” she said and I kissed her neck.

“Then don’t cover it…let them know that you did something fun…walk it with confidence” I joked and she slapped my chest.

“Whatever!” she shouted.

It is so hard seeing my kids cry because they thought that they’re not going to see me again, if only I can tell them that we’ll still be seeing each other tomorrow, I will.

“Dad…why are you not going with us? You love mum again right? Why can’t you be with us in New York?” Isabella asked in between sobs.

“Baby…I love your mum so much…dad will work first and then I’m going to visit you guys next month” I told her and she hugged me tightly.

“Come with us…please….I’ll tell Uncle YG to not let you work…please” she begged.

“I can’t baby girl…but I promise…you’ll see me soon..so soon” I told her.

“Dad’s right Isabella…he has to work…how will you go to school if we have nothing to pay them? Dad is the one making money…he needs to work for you and Gabriella” ________ said and I laughed.

So she really has to tell the kids that we need money. Well, that’s a bit true. Isabella is studying in an all girls exclusive school in New York and we’re paying a lot just for her to stay in that school.

“You’ll see dad soon” I told her and hugged my two girls.

“Promise?” Isabella asked.

“Promise” I told her and she sticks out her pinky.

“Pinky promise?” she asked.

“Promise” I told her and kissed her and Gabriella on the forehead.

It is overwhelming to see how much your kids love you. I hate seeing them cry especially if they’re crying because of me and even though that this goodbye is just an act, I still feel sad.

“Babe…I love you…remember all the things that I told you…OK? No girls…STRICTLY no girls” she said and I hugged her.

“Yes Ma’am!” I said.

“I’ll have the girls to watch over you” she said and I kissed her.

“I love you so much Mrs. Kwon” I told her and she pushed my face away from hers.

“I might believe that I am Mrs. Kwon again....don’t call me that” she said and I laughed.

“But you are…you will be…again…soon” I told her and she looked at me confusedly.

“No marriage for now Jiyong…let me clear that to you” she said.

Yes, you heard it right. She doesn’t want to get married for now because she doesn’t want to have that heavy commitment again. According to her, we should figure out first how to work on our relationship and then if we already got it figured out, that’s the only time that we can get married again. Oh well, I guess we don’t have to figure it all out coz she’s gonna walk down the aisle tomorrow.

I left the house with my daughter’s loud cries. It is really painful to see and hear them in that situation and I’m telling you, I don’t really want to go already.

“What took you so long?” Daryl asked when I arrived at the airport.

“I’m sorry…it’s really hard to say goodbye to them” I answered.

“As if you’re not seeing them tomorrow” she said.

“I have to act” I told her and she chuckled.

“How was your acting? Is it super good?” Railey asked.

“Up till now…she’s clueless” I said proudly.

“Actually…she called me last night and she was crying…she’s asking me on what to do…she doesn’t want to leave you but she doesn’t wanna stay here” Railey said.

“That ’s mind is really ed up already…then tomorrow…she’ll be more ed up because of her surprise wedding” Daryl said and we all laughed.

“I’m really praying for this to be successful” I told them.

“Why? What’s with the sudden drama?” Railey asked.

“She told me that she doesn’t want to get married yet…and I promised her that I will not force her to marry me” I answered.

“Don’t worry Jiyong…I know _______...she’s just saying that because she’s really afraid of so many things but once she’s there…you’ll see… her smile will reach hear neck” Daryl said and we laughed.

“You’re really a genius Daryl!” I told her and she bowed.

She really is for she’s the one who is running here and there just to get things done. I’m so thankful to her because she helped me without any complaints. Same goes with Railey, she and TOP hyung cancelled their honeymoon in the Bahamas just to be at our wedding. The other membe

Please log in to read the full chapter