MISSING EACH OTHER SO BAD...SO DAMN BAD.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I cannot control my tears from falling, I’m sobbing and sniffing at the same time. I’m really like a little kid crying over a toy that she really likes. I feel so sad, I know it’s a bit weird to act like this, but I can’t hide my emotions at all.

When I arrived at the apartment the girls are already getting ready for work and they are in front of the mirror as usual. They both stopped curling their hair when they saw me walking in the living room.

“Where have you been little girl?” Daryl asked while I plooped myself on the couch.

“I went to Big Bang’s dorm” I answered lazily and they both looked at me like they just saw a ghost or something.

“Seriously? You went there alone?” Railey asked in disbelief.

“Yes” I answered and buried my face in a pillow.

“Did they leave already?” Daryl asked while doing her make-up.

“They’re on their way to the airport” I answered.

I’m not in the mood to do anything and I’m hating it! I have a lot of work in line for me to do today and with this crappy feeling, I don’t know if I can even do things right. I know that I should just get on with it, for it will be just 7 in days but no matter how positive I treat it, it will always be down to me not seeing him and vice versa.

“Are you going to work island?” Daryl asked and I looked at her through the mirror and nod.

“How can I get through this? Can someone tell me how?” I whined and they both laughed.

“You know…the only thing that you can do right now is do whatever you have to do…enjoy every moment without your boyfriend” Daryl answered swishing her brush in the air.

“Daryl’s right…just enjoy it now…after all…you need to learn how to survive whenever he’s not around…because it’ll always be like this” Railey said with a smile.

“And it’s only for 7 days…he’s not gonna be there for a year or what..you can still call each other and talk through Skype” Daryl said. I haven’t thought of Skype! I will tell G-dragon about it later.

“I’m already there…but I just feel so attached to him already that’s why it’s so hard for me” I said and they both shook their heads.

*let’s hear for my boyfriend….let’s hear for my boyfriend*

“Where the hell is that sound coming from?” Daryl asked and it snapped me back to my senses.

My phone is ringing! Where is it?

“It’s yours?!” Railey shouted and I head to my bedroom in a snap.

“Hello?” I answered right away.

“Hey baby girl” he said in a sweet voice.

“Hey” I said and there was silence on his end.

“Jiyong?” I asked when he didn’t respond.

“That’s not me” he joked and I know where this thing is heading to.

“Babe…are you already in the airport?” I asked and he laughed.

“Yes…we’re boarding in 10 minutes” he answered. Gosh! 10 minutes more and he’s gonna be out of Korea already.

“OK…have a safe trip” I said with my fake cheerful tone.

“I already miss you badly…Boram hyung called me awhile ago after he drove you home” he said and I was shocked.

“What did he say?” I asked. I know that my little drama in the car awhile ago is already reported to him.

“You cried so hard the moment the car moved…you were sobbing” he said.

“Fine…I did had a little moment awhile ago…I just can’t hide it…but I think I’m a bit calm and fine now” I told him and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…I’ve never thought that this will have a big impact on you” he teased and I hissed.

“Kwon Jiyong…I have to blame you for my crappy mood today!” I said and he laughed.

“I’m sorry…it’s hard for me as well” he said and I can hear Taeyang’s voice calling out to him and some guy talking in Korean.

“Do you have to go now?” I asked him.

“Sadly…yes…but I’ll call once we arrived in Japan…don’t cry anymore…please…I might not make it for 4 days...don’t work too much” he said in a motherly manner and I smiled because of his cuteness.

“OK…behave! And eat!” I told him.

“I will…I’ll send you a picture once we arrived in Japan…OK? You can send yours too” he said and I find it really childish, but I will do it anyway.

“OK…I love you…take care…I love you…miss you!” I said and my heart is pounding again. I guess my heart knows that her other half is going somewhere far.

“I love you too…so much…I miss you….hang up now” he said in a sad tone.

“Love you” I said and hanged up.

I know that this whole thing is affecting me to the core and it’s not right. G-dragon is being strong and so must I. OK. From this second onwards, I’m gonna be the tough girl that I am and I’m gonna erase the 7 day thing from my mind.

“What the hell is your ringtone all about?” Daryl asked me the moment I came out from my room.

“Isn’t it cute?” I asked in a cheerful way.

“It’s not!” they both said in unison.

“What?  I find it really cute though… Jiyong has a different version of it” I said and they both looked at me in awe.

“Seriously….I think I’m gonna puke!” Daryl made a puking gesture and I laughed at her.

“Sis…what made you give Big Bang’s Leader, one of Korea’s top notch celebrity…THE G-dragon…a ringtone like that?” Railey asked with animated gestures.

“As I’ve said it’s cute…why? What’s the problem with it anyway?” I asked and crossed my arms on my chest.

“The problem is….it’s a bit childish…just imagining Jiyong answering a phone in that ringtone…it’s making me laugh BIGTIME!” Railey said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“And I feel like I was being forced to go back to my elementary days once again with those acts” Daryl said with her -that-off tone.

Isn’t it cute? I downloaded it because of boredom and I just want to do something memorable and sweet for G-dragon before he leaves. Fine. I’ll tell him to change it coz I’m gonna change mine later. I don’t want to be the center of all the tease, and I’m sure the girls are going to bully me forever because of this.

“Are you going to the office now madam?” Railey asked me as she rest her feet on my legs while sitting on the couch.

“Yep…can you guys wait for me?” I said.

“Fine…but move quick…OK? we still have a photoshoot with the new models later” Daryl said and pulled me up to stand up.

I went to my room and head straight to the bathroom. After taking a bath, I went to my closet to choose my outfit for today. I’m not going to follow my mood and just let my hands do the picking which means, whatever my hands get to hold, that’s what I’m gonna wear. I chose my Lanvin blouse, Nudie jeans, Christian Loubutin pumps and matched it with Olivia Harris bag, Hammered Bangles, Premium e

Please log in to read the full chapter