PHOTOGRAPHER

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So here I am, stuck with 6 popular guys in one room. One of them is my boss, the other is my “suitor”, and the rest are equally perfect guys who treat my “suitor” like a brother. Fine! I’m talking about President YG, G-dragon and Big Bang. Why am I even here? I should’ve run my out off of this room the moment Seungri opened the door.

“Guys…I know that you’re already almost done with recording…I’m expecting a finished product next week” President YG talking so serious to his wonderful boys.

“Hyung…we have recorded some new songs that we would like to add with the recent ones…is that OK?” G-dragon speaks up in behalf of the others as they all nod in agreement.

An hour had pass, with me just sitting there, breathing but not moving. I feel like one of President YG’s life size displays. The boys are really different in here than when they are outside. They do crack jokes once in a while, but it will come back to being serious in a snap. Gosh! I want to go out now and do some pending works in my office. I was actually wishing for Railey or Daryl to call me, so that I have an excuse to go out. To tell you the truth, it’s a bit suffocating when you’re with these well known beautiful people. Well, it applies to any fangirls right?

“So….I guess…I can congratulate ______ and Jiyong now….since they’re here together and it’s my first time seeing this love team” President YG suddenly inserted the topic which shocked the hell out of me. Can he be serious and just talk business? I can still take that, but this whole “G-dragon and me” thing? I don’t know. And, he’s congratulating us for what? I mean there’s nothing to celebrate as far as I know.

“uhmmm…for what sir?” I cannot help but ask.

“For loving each other…it’s more like congratulating Jiyong for finding a girl who suits him at last” the man stood up and leaned in front of his desk, making the atmosphere casual.

“Hyung….you’re embarrassing me” G-dragon is blushing and I can see it clearly.

“Jiyong-ah! I’m just telling the truth” I turned my head to look at him. Really now? Why do I have this feeling that he’s the one being so ticklish and getting tinglies all over his body.

“I can’t agree more hyung” he said and it was my time to blush.

So, I suit him well huh? Now, I’m wondering and curious to know about his past relationships. As a fan, I’ve been reading and hearing rumors here and there about him dating and being linked to some girls (most of them are the 2ne1 girls). One thing’s for sure though, and I know it’s all true, wanna know what it was? Well, the G-dragon – Kiko Mizuhara thing is what I’m talking about. Railey told me before that G-dragon has really dated the model and the reason of their break-up is still a question mark. YG entertainment hid it for years and amidst all the controversies that came out, they have protected their relationship. Good huh? I actually can’t help myself but compare everything that’s happening now to us and to what he had with Kiko. I’m sure, if we already decide to bring this relationship up a notch, I’ll be hidden and my privacy will be lessen up to 80% for people will not stop digging my whole life.

“__________?.....___________?” I heard my name and snapped back to reality.

“uhmmm….I’m sorry….what was it?” I looked at them and they just giggled.

“We’re asking you….when are you going to consider Jiyong” President YG said and I’m on the brink of fainting.

“uhmmm….soon? I don’t know….I think when the right time comes?” does that even make sense? I’m afraid that if I look at G-dragon’s eyes, I’d turn to stone.

What did I enter myself in to? Did I just answered soon? OK. Let me clear this “soon” thing. For me, it means one of these days, no dates, no years, and it’s plainly a word. From what I see in G-dragon’s smile, I can say that his interpretation of the word SOON is later or tomorrow.

“Are we expecting it to be this year?” this time, Taeyang is the one doing the interrogation.

“Guys…let’s not rush her…I told her I can wait…and she can take her time…so no need to pressure her or anything like that” G-dragon catched me from falling into a sudden decision cliff.

“Yah…you’re really changed…you’re not the Jiyong we know” President YG gave out a big laugh followed by everybody.

What does that mean? Is G-dragon some kind of a date-me-now-or-don’t-even-bother type of guy before? WOW! If he really did change, all I can say is he’s really the man of my dreams. The man who is willing to change and had already changed for me.

“But…do you know that you look like a couple already?” President YG added while the boys nod in agreement.

“Hyung…if you only knew how mushy they are last night….it’ll make you wanna puke” Taeyang said and they all laughed.

Yeah? And if only you guys saw what we did outside the room last night, I know for sure you will be puking the night away. HA!

“Sajangnim…they seem to look awkward now…but…that’s not what it seems last night” TOP followed and all I did was sigh, as a sign of giving up.

“Hyung…._________ and Jiyong are blushing…look how red their faces are right now” Taeyang attacked once again and this time, my whole being just wanna shrink in embarrassment.

“Stop it…OK? This will just make me and _________ awkward” G-dragon said in defense and I rolled my eyes at him.

“__________....we know what you feel towards Jiyong…maybe right now the love is not that deve

Please log in to read the full chapter