STUPID DECISION

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Here’s the thing ________...just think of the name that your loving boyfriend has established all these years…I’m quite sure it will help you with making a decision” he added and I felt weak just by thinking about it.

“What will be my assurance that you will go on with the sponsorship once I decide to leave him?” I asked.

I don’t know what I was thinking, truth is, I’m tired of thinking already and all I want to do is put an end to this stupid game.

“If you’re gonna tell me that you agree with my conditions…I’ll personally call President YG now and ask him for the contract…my dad will sign it for you…and you yourself can bring it personally to President YG later” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

He’s really this desperate. He’s going to do EVERYTHING just to win while I’m being miserable and my mind is already drained from all the thinking. I know that this is bull and I’ll be the biggest in the whole wide world but, I know how much G-dragon wants this album and I can’t watch YG RUNWAY Magazine being sabotaged.

“Fine…I’ll give you what you want…I’ll leave right after Big Bang’s concert…now…call President YG and ask for the papers…I’ll wait for it” I said and  at that point, I just want to kill myself.

I’m doing this not just for G-dragon but for the magazine as well. Alfie is really a strong opponent and he can’t be beaten down in just a snap. I know that G-dragon will definitely survive him but I don’t want to burden him because of me again, he’s been through a lot and I myself had been through A LOT as well.

All I can do is cry while I’m waiting at the lobby of the Vanity Fair office. I look like a total idiot, crying all by myself in a public place while people pass by me and all they can do is look and fake a worried face. I don’t care, I’m numb already, I’m tired and I don’t want to think of so many things because I am going crazy already.

After waiting for almost 2 hours, Alfie’s assistant called me to his office and upon entering his room, my eyes are already swollen and I didn’t even mind fixing myself for him, I want him to see how miserable he has made me and I want him to feel guilty. But why would he feel guilty? He’s heartless for God’s sake!

“Here’s the papers…my dad already signed that and you can count our full support on G-dragon’s album…we’re already in another deal with YG…we’ll be sponsoring Big Bang’s upcoming album as well” he informed me and I didn’t even give any reactions.

“Is this it?” I asked coldly.

“Yes…wait” he stood up from his seat and came near me, I stepped back when he came close.

“How will I know that you will not fool me with our deal?” he asked.

“Don’t worry…I’ll show you my plane ticket and you can confirm my resignation with YG…just give me 5 more days to stay” I said and he nod.

“OK…I’m good with that” he said and I hissed.

“I’ll go now” I said and walked away.

It hurts a lot, I can’t believe that I made the most stupid thing EVER! I need to think of good reasons on why I’m leaving. OH GOSH! Just kill me!

The girls are still in the office when I arrived, they looked at me worriedly upon seeing me and I just can’t stop myself from breaking down.

“Guys…let’s talk in my office” I said and went inside my office while the two of them followed.

“What is it?” Daryl asked and took a seat on the couch.

“Everything will be back to normal from this day onwards…the magazine will be released tomorrow….Jiyong’s album is already in the process for distribution…in short…there will be no Alfie anymore” I said and the girls clapped like excited kids.

“At last! Gosh! How did you manage to talk it out with that jerk?” Railey asked and I looked at her seriously.

“Wait…________...just spill whatever is in that juicy brain of yours” Daryl said and I guess she has already felt my sadness.

“I’ll file for my resignation tomorrow…and I’ll leave Korea 5 days from now” I said coldly and the girls gasp in shock.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SIS! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Daryl shouted.

“You made a deal with Alfie for all our problems to stop? What do you think of yourself? A hero?” Railey asked and I took a deep breath and sighed.

I may be called a hero, heroes always end up alone, right? They’re not allowed to fall in love and they always leave their special someone to rescue the world. In my case, I have to leave G-dragon to be able to rescue his career, the magazine and myself as well.

“I have to do what I have to do…I am the only one who can end this bull” I answered as if I’m all cool with it.

“YOU’RE BEING A TOTAL SIS!” Daryl is still angry and I know it will not go away easily.

“I’ll twist Alfie’s neck…I’m going to his office now…Railey? Are you coming with me?” she continued.

“NO! My decision’s final…I’ll leave G-dragon…I’ll leave this ing world and go back to my own world instead” I said and both of them smirked.

“What world? You’re heartless and perfect world? C’mon! You’re done with that! You’re living in a world where a man is making wonders around it…and I know you’re happy in this world” Daryl said and I shook my head.

“No…all the while I’m just convincing myself that I’m cool and happy in this world…I came to realize that I’m not...and I want to run away from it already” I lied.

All I can do is lie that I’m fine. I have to stick with my decision or else the girls will soon break me down and I’ll be talking with Alfie again.

“I don’t believe a word you say…I know that…that’s not what you think…you’re just consoling yourself” Daryl said while pointing a finger at me.

“I hate to say this to you sis…but you’re a total idiot…you’re making yourself a big …you’ll leave the man that made you who you are now…the man who loved you with all his heart to the point that he’s not even leaving a thing for him…Jiyong is the one who made you feel loved…Jiyong is the one who made you go out of your comfort shell and introduced you to the world…you became much more ideal because of him…and now you’re just gonna take all of that for granted? I can’t believe you! You’re a total IDIOT!” Railey said in anger.

All that she said is true, G-dragon was the one who loved me without any hesitations and who free me into the wilderness to explore the world outside my world. I know that I owe all of this to him and I’ll never forget about it, he’ll be the last man that I’ll love and you can count on me with that.

“Do you think I like this? If only you can be in my place right now? You’ll do the same thing…I’m trapped…I have no choice…I want to f

Please log in to read the full chapter