BABY NEWS!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

December 30, 2016

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale. We seek the comfort of another. Someone to share the life we choose. Someone to help us through the never ending attempt to understand ourselves. And in the end, someone to comfort us along the way. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

A month passed by and our marriage is still heavenly peaceful and love is all over our household. I’m trying to juggle work and my family, and so far, I’m doing good. The holiday season just ended and we had a blast! We hosted a Christmas Party here at home and all of our family and friends were present (even mum and dad). I can’t ask for anything more, I’m a big pile of love and I’m contented.

We’re still a secret family though. G-dragon and I have decided to keep this secret for the mean time because I myself is not yet ready for the attention that the public will give us. I also know that it will be hard for Isabella for she will be dealing with this too. We are being careful, as a matter of fact, whenever we go out as a family, we will just go to the girls’ apartment, Omma and Appa’s house or Café Isabella. We are dying to bring Isabella to the theme parks and go shopping but we just can’t for now.

Today is Big Bang’s Concert and I’m really looking forward to it. Four years ago, I was able to watch them live for the first time but it was a bittersweet thing for me but now, it’s all sweet because for the very first time, Isabella will be watching her dad and uncles live on stage. She’s very excited and for these past few days, she’s been hanging out with the guys a lot, and I’m telling you, she’s becoming more like them.

“Babe? Are you alright?” G-dragon came running to the bathroom when he heard noises coming from there.

“What’s the matter?” he asked while holding my hair up while I’m vomiting.

I’ve been feeling weird these past few days and I already have this thing in mind but I haven’t confirmed it yet.

“I’m fine” I told him.

“Sure?” he asked and I looked at him through the mirror.

“I have a feeling that I’m pregnant” I told him and his face lit up and I can see his excitement building up.

“Wait…have you checked it already?” he asked.

“Not yet…I haven’t bought a pregnancy kit…but I’ll check it later” I answered and he hugged from the back.

“I want it to be positive” he said and I turned to face him.

“Me too” I said and he kissed me.

Gosh! I’m feeling all tingly and jittery inside and I can’t help but to assume that I’m already pregnant. I’m praying that the test will be positive. OK. I don’t want to think so much about it because I don’t want to expect but I have a strong feeling that I really am pregnant.

“Are you feeling well now?” G-dragon asked while I was watching him pack his things for the concert.

“I’m not that good yet but I’m fine” I answered and he looked at me as if he’s trying to see if I’m telling the truth or not.

“What if…I bring you to the doctor now?” he asked.

“Babe! You can’t! You have to be at the concert hall in an hour” I told him but he shook his head and got his phone on the table.

This man is really insane! I know that he’s excited but he’s got a lot of things to do today. On the other hand, I’m really touched for he will really stop whatever he’s doing just for me.

“Book for an appointment now…please?” he said and I just stared at him.

“Babe…please? I already called manager hyung and I told them about your situation and they want a positive result coz if it’s not? I’ll be dead” he said and I laughed.

I did what was told of me to do and booked an appointment to my doctor. I’m really excited and I can’t wait for the results.

“Where’s Isabella?” I asked when I noticed that our daughter hasn’t come to our room yet.

It’s already a part of her routine to wake us up every morning. She’s already used to sleeping alone but there are times that she’s still knocking on our door in the middle of the night while crying because according to her, she’s got a monster in her dream.

“Maybe she’s still sleeping…wait here…I’ll check on her” he said and I nod.

It turns out, Isabella is just watching her favorite cartoon show in the living room. She’s growing up already and whenever we ask her if she’s a baby or a kid, she will answer that she is already a kid and I don’t want her to be. I actually don’t want my baby girl to grow up.

“I’m gonna get ready now” I said and got out from bed.

“Be careful…Just call me if you need something or if you’re not feeling well” G-dragon said and I kissed him.

After I took a bath, I checked myself in the mirror with the thought that I’m pregnant. My body has changed a bit but I don’t want to expect anything. In the end, I just gave out a sigh and head straight to my closet to choose my outfit.

                                 

“I’m done!” I said but G-dragon is not in the room already.

The moment I stepped out of the room, Isabella came running towards me and hugged me really tight.

                                                                                

“Mum! I’m going to have a baby sister?” she asked and I looked at G-dragon who is sitting on the couch, smiling widely at us.

“We’re about to know if it’s true baby girl….that’s why we’re going to the doctor today” I told her and she jumped up and down because of excitement.

Gosh! G-dragon is already assuming that I’m pregnant and he even told Isabella, what if the result turns out to be negative? I’m so sure that the three of us will be sad and disappointed.

“Do you really want a baby sister?” G-dragon asked his daughter while driving to the hospital.

“Yes!” she answered cheerfully.

“But a baby brother will also be nice” he said and I turned to look at Isabella’s reaction.

“I don’t want! I want a baby sister!” she said and gave out a pout.

“Why do you want a baby sister?” I asked.

“I want to dress her….and play dolls with her….and wear pink…and sing…and dance” she said and the list went on.

“I want it to be a girl too” I said and G-dragon looked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him, making Isabella laugh.

“AISH! That’s unfair!” he whined.

When we arrived at the hospital, my heart started to beat so fast and all I can think of is two red lines that shout POSITIVE. This is the first time that G-dragon will accompany me to the doctor to check if I’m pregnant coz the last time I went here was when I learned about Isabella and he was in Japan so he wasn’t able to accompany me.

“Hello________!....Jiyong you’re also here! And this must be your little girl…aigoo…you’re so cute” the doctor welcomed us.

“Yes…this is Isabella…she’s already three years old now” I said and she patted Isabella’s head.

“Congratulations on your wedding!” she said and we both smiled at her.

“OK…so we’re going to check if you are pregnant again…we’re going to

Please log in to read the full chapter