WHAT THE HECK!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                                     

 

It feels so good to hear her voice and to see her smiling again but seeing her hurts me. I know that I’m one pathetic person because I’m going to give up my family just because of some bargain that I did. You can say that I don’t have the balls to fight for them but I really think that my in-laws have a point. My wife and kids’ life will still be in chaos even if Lauren and Alfie are already closed chapters in our lives. My mind is still a mess right now and I haven’t made any final decisions yet, but I’m considering divorce already and it’s not because I don’t love my wife anymore but because I want her to live peacefully already.

I’m still floating on air right now because I can’t believe that ________ is already awake. When I heard her call me awhile ago, I really thought that I was dreaming and this weird thought of her saying goodbye to me entered my mind as well. Yes, I really thought that she will die already. I cannot even give any reaction awhile ago because I don’t know how to react. I feel like she has resurrected or something but when she held my hand, I already know that she’s real. Her weak smile at that time is enough to make my heart skip a beat and her airy voice is like sweet music to my ears. Staring in to her eyes almost drowned me with happiness and that’s when I realized that my wife is really my world, she’s all that I need to survive.

“Hello?” my father in-law answered.

“Hi sir…this is Jiyong” I said.

As much as I don’t want to tell them that their daughter is already awake, I feel that they have the right to know and I’m sure that they will know about it eventually so why would I bother to hide it, right?

“Yes…what can I do for you?” he asked coldly.

“I just want to tell you that ________ is already conscious….she woke up this morning” I said and I heard him gasp.

“Is that true?” he asked.

“Yes sir” I answered.

“OK…we’ll go there in a while” he said excitedly and hanged up.

I guess I have to ready myself for another awkward day. I just wish that my in-laws will forgive me already after this, I want to have a good relationship with them again.

“Babe”

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

When I woke up from my short nap and saw the sun still shining brightly I took a deep breath and thank God that I’m really alive. I can’t believe that I was in coma for two weeks and not even in my wildest dreams have I thought that I’ll be put in this kind of situation. I haven’t asked for details yet and I’ll definitely demand for a whole detailed story later. For now, I just want to enjoy my newly given life with my husband who is sitting on the couch while biting his nails and zoning out (he nail bites whenever he’s thinking deeply, I wonder what’s on his mind).

“Babe” I called and tried to sit.

“Wait…I’ll help you” he said and ran towards me.

“This really ! When will my bones go back to normal?” I asked and he laughed.

“You’re like a grandma with your aching bones” he joked and I smirked.

“Sit here beside me” I said and he stared at me.

All that I really wanna do is feel him beside me always, I don’t even want to be away from him even just for a minute but I don’t have the guts to voice it out. If only he can hug me the whole day, I’d be super happy.

“You’re really different now” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Different?” I asked and intertwined my finger to his.

“This…you rarely do these things…you’re sweet but you show it little by little…but now? You’re consistent” he answered and I removed my hands away from him.

“Yah! It’s a compliment…and I only answered your question” he said and intertwined his fingers to mine.

“Babe….I know that I owe you a lot…and I just feel like I want you to be beside me ALL THE TIME…I’m serious! It’s like my body and soul is looking for you always...I find it weird also” I said and he kissed me.

“Really…huh? I like that” He said and I giggled.

“Kiss me again” I demanded and he laughed.

“And you’re now demanding” he said and I hold his chin and pulled his face near mine.

“What?” I asked with our lips so close to each others.

He smiled and kissed me after that. He lay me down gently and kissed me deeply. Oh gosh! I want time to stop coz I don’t want this kiss to end. We continued doing that for I don’t know how long, he whispers I love you once in a while and it really is super sweet.

“Want me to stop or not?” he asked when I pulled out from our kiss.

“What do you think?” I asked.

“You’re lips are swollen and red already” he said and I pout.

Gosh! It’s not only swollen but it’s also numb. I feel like a mosquito bit my lips.

“I don’t care” I said and he giggled.

“OK” he said and kissed me again.

 With every second of our kiss, he’s like getting my soul away from me. It can really make you high and it made me realize that he is a real good kisser.

“Ehem”

“Darling!”

Is that my mum calling me? Oh ! Are they here? Wait. I’m still in the middle of a make-out session and my husband’s shirt is already removed from his body. This is EMBARRASSING!

“Mum? Dad?” I asked while touching my lips.

“Good Afternoon Ma’am…Sir” G-dragon greeted.

Ma’am and Sir? Why is he addressing my parents in a formal way? Oh shoot! I almost forgot! G-dragon and my parents had this small argument weeks ago and I guess they haven’t patch things up yet.

“How are you darling? I’m really happy that you’re already awake” mum said while hugging me.

“I’m fine mum” I answered and she was crying.

“Baby girl…you scared us…did you know that?” dad asked and hugged me as well.

“I’m sorry…I know that I made you all worry….but I’m fine now…no need to cry” I said while looking at my mum.

“We actually thought that we’re losing our baby girl…you’re really stupid! How can you put your life in danger when you know so well that you have kids” mum said and I laughed.

“I know I am stupid…I’m sorry…I just want to end our problems…and I guess I’ve succeeded…our life is already back to normal” I told them and they looked at each other in this weird way.

I scanned the whole room and saw that my husband is nowhere in sight. I’m feeling that something is wrong and it involves my parents and him.

“Is there any problems between you guys and Jiyong?” I asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it” mum said and I smirked.

“But I need to know mum…we’re talking about my husband here” I told her and I heard dad smirked.

“Baby girl…he put your life in danger…how are we going to react to that? Of course we are really mad at him…you almost died!” he said and I gave out a fake laugh.

“He doesn’t even know that I went there…no need to blame him…if there’s someone to blame…that’s me” I said.

“Why are you always defending him? You’re life became this one big show that can be seen by the people freely and anytime they want…he took away the peace in your life” dad said and I stared at him.

“You really hate my husband that much…huh dad? I can’t believe you” I said and lay down in bed and covered myself with the blanket.

My blood is boili

Please log in to read the full chapter