PEPPER SPRAY. YIKES!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“______!” Seungri called out to me and I stood up to join them.

“Hi! Wow! That’s a lot guys….Thank you” I said when they handed the bags to us.

“It’s nothing…somebody told us that you are having a photoshoot today…so….we decided to drop by and bring you lunch” Taeyang said while the rest of the boys are scanning the studio.

“WOW! This studio is huge! I’m not aware that we already have one in the building” Seungri shouted in awe as we all scanned the area.

“Actually, we’re really thankful that President YG gave this room to us….at least we don’t have to rent and find other locations for photoshoots” I told them and they gave me a nod.

“OH! You guys should eat now…the food might get cold” Daesung speak up making us all to look at him.

“Yeah…we almost forgot about it…have you guys already eaten” Railey asked them.

“We already did…so don’t worry about us” TOP answered with a smile which made Daryl face me and mouthed “absolutely hot” that made us giggle.

“OK. I’ll get the blanket and give these other bags to the staffs and models inside….who wanna come with me?” Railey asked and Seungri immediately volunteered to come with her after hearing the word models.

When Railey and Seungri came back, we already laid the blanket in one corner of the studio and had a little picnic. The boys bought hamburgers and French fries (they bought it in our favorite fastfood, The “M”?)

“Aren’t you guys busy?” Daryl asked while reaching for some fries.

“Were not busy….but…you know…Teddy hyung and Jiyong can make us busy in a snap…so we can’t answer that question easily” Taeyang answered. So my “man” is really good in torturing people huh?

“AHA! Common thing between our boss” Daryl pointed a finger at me making them look at me “And your leader…. _________ can make me and Railey busy for a whole year” she continued with her just-so-you-know look.

“Maybe that’s why they are compatible…they’re destined to be together” Seungri said and they all laughed.

Speaking of compatibility, I’ve never thought if we are compatible or not. We do have a lot in common, especially when it comes to work. We are first grade workaholics and certified perfectionists. Oh well, come to think of it, some people say that for a relationship to work, you have to be compatible or at least have some things in common while to some, being different and not have anything in common is the best in a relationship, that’s why they believe in the saying that opposite attracts. But if you’re gonna ask me, I’d rather be different from my partner, Why? Because when you have differences and somewhat have different beliefs it will bring thrill in your relationship at the same time, you will learn how to adapt to different things.

“Where is Jiyong anyway?” Daryl asked the boys and elbowed me. Can she read my mind?

“Jiyong and Teddy hyung are still in the recording studio…they’re doing the finishing touches for the upcoming album” TOP explained while I felt my mood went down to 80%.

Fine. I’m a bit sad because upon seeing Big Bang awhile ago, I thought he’s gonna be here. I know that his work is still his top priority and I can’t fight over that. This is one thing I’m afraid of, what if G-dragon and I already became a couple, and both of us are dead busy that we cannot even find time to say hi or hello to each other? Will that kind of set up work? Of course, none of us will give up our jobs just for the sake of giving time to each othe and it’s a cold hard fact, sometimes there’s not enough time in a night for both of your worlds. I don’t know, maybe those things are just running in my head because I’m thinking way too much and I’m a bit disappointed that he’s not here. 

“Actually, Jiyong hyung doesn’t know that we’re here…we told them that we are just going to eat lunch somewhere” Seungri said then the boys smirked. It’s supposed to be a secret between the 4 of them, but Seungri just blurted it out and forgot about the whole secret thing.

“What will happen if he discovers that you guys are here?” I asked in curiosity. I’m imagining G-dragon being so pissed and is about to start throwing tantrums.

“He would probably kill us?” TOP answered. I was quite shocked with that because it directly came from the oldest member of the group. Is G-dragon that scary that even TOP is afraid of him?

“He will surely hate us for the rest of the night….especially….we got to see you..and he’s there working his self out in the studio” Taeyang added and it made me blush a little.

“_________...did you know that Jiyong hyung mentioned your name for a million times in an hour already?...aigoo...you really did something to him” Seungri said while I keep on playing with the packet of ketchup.

“What? You’re totally exaggerating Seungri” I looked at him and chuckled.

“It’s true…he can’t control himself in mentioning your name” Daesung said and I was in caught red faced once again.

Is this the continuation of their “G-dragon really loves you” campaign? I mean, I am really happy and fluttered with everything that they’ve said but I kinda have this feeling that they are doing this to make me decide to consider him faster.

“Well….that’s really sweet of him” I bowed my head for them not to see my super red face, Gosh! Why do I hav

Please log in to read the full chapter