AND RELATIONSHIP TALK.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What to do now? Oh shoot! I still have to prepare for that press conference! How will I be able to pull this off? I mean, I have 45 minutes to prepare and I don’t even have decent clothes and I totally looked so beat up, my dark circles are super visible that I can beat Seugri’s already plus my face is still bloated even after being awake for almost an hour now. Waahhh!!!

“Sis…what will you wear later?” I asked the girls after Big Bang left.

“Well…we’re just gonna change into something more presentable than this…we already did our make-up and hair at home” Railey answered and reached for some candy.

“What will I do with myself now? Look at me! I don’t even look human…I can be an owl” I whined and they both laughed. Seriously, this is not the right time to laugh.

“You look fine..OK? Just get your in the bathroom now and take a quick bath” Daryl told me while reading an article that I’ve edited.

“Yeah…quick! You still have 40 minutes to get ready…go!” Railey grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up.

I really love this office, we have the most accessible things here. Good thing, Railey brought me towels and my favorite chocolate soap (it’s my favorite soap scent). After my quick bath, I looked at myself in the whole body mirror and checked every part of my face. Oh my! I’m not that confident with my whole being right now, I swear! I’m not this vain and all, I don’t even care about anything it’s just that this is our magazines press launch and as the editor-in-chief, I have to look descent in front of all the people.

The moment I walked out of the bathroom, Railey and Daryl looked up at me and stared for I don’t know how long.

“What?” I asked them suspiciously.

“Don’t move!” Daryl ordered and I simply obeyed.

After I don’t know how long, they stood up and gave me fresh clothes (those clothes are not mine, its Daryl’s spare clothes). Railey dragged me out of my office and we literally sprint to the magazine closet.

“What are we doing here?” I asked them when we walked in the room.

“Duh? We’re here to dress you” Daryl said while scanning some clothes.

“But…Sis!” I protested and they just ignored me.

“Madam…you cannot go home now and get some clothes…after all…we have all the right to borrow and use this” Railey told me with her just-go-with-it look. (The staffs, including us are allowed to borrow clothes or anything from here so what we’re doing is super legal).

After a long process of selecting, mix matching and fitting, the girls and I have chosen one dress each and from those three, we will choose what I will wear.

“I pick this one” Railey showed us the dress and it was a green draped dress.

                                                                                         

“I’m not a fan of the color green…and you guys know that” I told them and Railey gave me a pout.

“I chose this” Daryl showed a y red fitted dress.

                                                                                       

“It’s OK…but…with my low self esteem today and with all the holes of that dress…I don’t think I can pull that off…I mean…it look too mature for me…and I often wear red” I told her and she just stared at me in awe.

“OK this is my favorite” I showed them a long black and white dress with a blue belt. I chose it because it really looks elegant and it really suits my mood.

                                                                                       

“Oh My! No! That needs to be put back on the rack…I swear sis!” Railey said the moment she saw the dress.

“Why? It’s really my style though” I said and hugged it.

 

“No way! Sis! I know how much you love the colors black and white…but can you just give the other colors a chance?” Daryl told me as if she’s scolding me.

OK. I’m really not a fan of bold colors and loud prints, I do have clothes that go in that bracket but most of my clothes are just plain black or white. I am not that into colors because I don’t think they fit me. I mean, happy colors are for happy people and I’m not one of them.

“Sis..that dress defines ity as it is” Daryl said and we giggled.

“I am a after all…so this just fits me” I told her in defense but she just brushed it off and rolled her eyes.

“OK…I have one big question for you” Daryl snapped back as I wait for her question.

“What do s talk about?” she continued and I just stare at her in disbelief.

How in the world would I know? I am a and I talk about the same things non-s talk about.  I don’t know what made Daryl ask me that question. It’s totally insane!

“What?” she

Please log in to read the full chapter