BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Great! Here comes the bad thing. Now I believe that every time something good is happening to me, a bad thing comes in to take out the fun.

“I’ll go out…tell him to wait for me at the waiting area” I told Cho hee.

This is really pissing the hell out of me. What does he need from me now?

I went out with a heavy and annoyed feeling. I don’t want to see Alfie especially after what he did to me at the club.

“The douche bag is here” Daryl whispered when I passed by her cubicle and I nod.

WOW! Well, he’s annoying and I can’t seem to get within 10 feet of him without getting sick.

“What do you want?” I asked him coldly while crossing my arms over my chest.

“Look…I’m sorry…I know I’ve done something unforgivable but please open a space in your heart for me and forgive me” he said and I smirked.

“Sorry…my heart’s so full already…and it will not even give a little space for you” I told him and he holds my arms making me flinch.

“Please…I just did that out of consciousness and maybe because of desperation” he said and I removed his hands away from my arms.

“Alfie…you may be drunk that time…but I’m so ing sure that you know what you’re doing and what desperation are you talking about?” I asked.

“I want you…no actually…I love you and even though I’ve tried to brush that feeling away…I just can’t and I hope you understand that” he said and I shook my head.

“OK…whatever…you know Alfie…if you really love me? You will just let me be happy…I already have a boyfriend…isn’t that enough to make you realize that you don’t have a chance?” I said and I can see that I’ve hit a nerve.

“You really love him…huh?” he asked and I looked at him in disbelief.

“That question is the lame-st question that has ever been asked to me” I told him.

“I see…you can’t answer it…so I’ll just assume that you’re just playing” he said and at that point, my blood rises up to my head and I swear! I can kill him already.

“For your information…the man that you had a fight with…is the only man that I want to be with for the rest of my life…Jiyong is EVERYTHING in my world and I’m telling you…he’s the only…take note…ONLY guy that I love” I said while pointing a finger at him.

“We’ll see…G-dragon’s world is a pure mess and I doubt if you can last long” he said and I smirked.

What a total head. His confidence is oozing and definitely annoying. He’s totally assuming that my relationship with G-dragon is nothing but pure play and for a short time only.

“My BOYFRIEND has already oriented me about his messy world and I’m totally staying in that world with him for as long as he wants me to stay” I told him confidently.

“_______....I’m here not to fight with you…I’m here to ask for your forgiveness and a chance” he said softly and reached for my hands.

“I’m not fighting either…I’m just making you realize that you won’t have a chance and you should stop all your bull” I told him and he holds my hand tighter as I try to remove it from his hold.

“OK…I’m going to take that for now but I’m definitely going to wait until the day that you and G-dragon call it quits” he said and I removed his hands away from mine.

“I’m telling you…we’re not going to quit…you will just waste your precious time waiting for nothing” I told him while patting his shoulder and then walked away but he ran and stood in front of me.

“Stop it now Alfie…aren’t you tired?” I asked and took a step forward but he didn’t budge.

“Please? Just give me a chance to make you feel how much I love you” he said.

“But I don’t love you! I already have someone whom I love so much! Just find a girl who will give back that love” I said.

“Give me a chance…I love you” he said then hugged me.

“Don’t!” I struggled from his hug “Don’t ing hug me!” I shouted.

“Help me!” I shouted “Let go of me !” I tried pushing him away but he’s just tightening his hug even more.

Oh gosh! I’m really getting scared of him and I’m totally disgusted by him and his whole being. He’s one crazy person and I’m having a trauma because of him.

“Let go head!” Daryl said and helped me get out of his hold.

“What the hell are you doing?” Railey said while pushing Alfie away from me.

“You’re a really lucky guy…good thing Jiyong’s not here coz if he is? I’ll let him beat you until you die” I told him and hid behind Daryl.

It’s really good that G-dragon is not here because I’m sure that I’m going to see a rematch of their fight and I can’t take seeing another bruise on G-dragon’s face. I know so well that Alfie is stronger now than before because he’s sober.

“What are you doing here?” G-dragon came out of nowhere.

At that time, I just froze in my place and I’m praying for Alfie to just disappear. G-dragon looks so scary and he’s really angry.

“Taeyang…kindly bring Jiyong to my office first…please?” I said and he nod then holds G-dragon but he brushed Taeyang’s hand away.

“Babe…please…Alfie is already leaving” I walked in front of him and he just stared at me as I shook my head to tell him not to do any trouble.

“C’mon…I’ll lead you out” Daryl pulled Alfie by the arm but he didn’t budge.

“Babe…C’mon…let’s go to my office now” I said while holding his hand but he didn’t move an inch too.

Gosh! Why is this so difficult? My heart is pounding and I can feel it going out of my chest already.

“What do you want from her?” G-dragon asked and I squeezed his hand, making him look at me.

“What?” he asked again.

“I want her” Alfie answered and I just looked at him in disbelief while holding on to G-dragon’s arm tightly.

What an ! Alfie is really asking for death, he should’ve shut his senseless mouth and walked away. He’s one big trouble and I’m really going to be in such a bigger mess if they start a fight inside the magazine office and in front of the staffs.

“And you think that you can snatch her away from me?” G-dragon said confidently.

“Yes” Alfie answered and I can feel G-dragon’s hand shaking.

“Stop it! Don’t make a scene here” I told them and both of them looked at me.

Why? Why is this happening to me? Why do I have to have a third wheel in this relationship? Alfie is worst than Lauren, no doubt.

“You can do all the stupid things you have in mind and I’m sure…she’s not going to go to your side…you’ll just envy me forever because you’ll never have her” G-dragon said as he intertwined his fingers to mine.

“We’ll see…you never know…just be careful G-dragon...she may love you so much now but once she gets tired of you...I’m sure that she’s going to break it up with you” Alfie said confidently and G-dragon is already  on the verge of attacking him. Luckily, Taeyang was there to stop him.

“Babe…he’s not worth another bruise” I told him and he smiled at me and gave Alfie a death glare.

“Alfie…please…stop it…how many times do you want to hurt yourself? I’ve been pushing you away since day one…I’m totally honest to you regarding my feelings…I don’t have any romantic feeling towards you and I will never have…you have to accept the fact that there will be no you and me…and I’ll never get tired of this guy…you will wait forever before that happens” I said and he smirked.

“Fine…you can have all the time now…I’ll let this pass…but I’ll make

Please log in to read the full chapter