SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know how to answer his question. I feel like my scariest college professor is asking me a very easy question but I’m just afraid to talk because my answer might be wrong. It really is a question that only needs a yes or a no as an answer but I’m still torn between those two.

“I don’t know” I answered and he looked at me seriously.

“I mean…we haven’t talked about this yet and we have to consider many things first…this needs a lot of thinking” I told him.

I hate this! My mind is telling me to say No while my heart is telling me to say Yes and I’m in a mess of thoughts right now. Why does he have to bring this up?

“Let’s not talk about this for now I guess?” I said and he sighed.

Time passed by and almost all of the YG family are there inside the waiting room already. We’re having a blast because Isabella keeps on imitating her dad’s dance moves and even his voice whenever he sings and it’s really cute.

“I think….I need to sign Isabella under YG entertainment” President YG said while watching my daughter dance.

I’m not that sure if G-dragon will like that and I personally don’t like her to enter the entertainment world. But I know that there is a big possibility for her to be like her dad because she’s surrounded by performers.

“Oh! Are you going to the audience area?” TOP asked me when I was getting ready to go to the audience area to watch them live.

“Yes…the girls and I are going there…Isabella will be with us as well” I answered and he looked at me seriously then nods.

Minutes later, my husband joined me on the couch and I think I already know why. He will not let me watch their concert live and he’s going to stuck me here in the waiting room for three hours.

“Babe” he called when he joined me on the couch.

“mmmm?”

“Aren’t you tired?” he asked.

“Nope…not yet…babe…don’t worry about me” I said while holding his hand.

“But babe…you’re situation now is very delicate…your fragile” he said and I laughed.

“I’m pregnant…yes…but I’m not a glass Jiyong…I won’t break that easily” I told him and he chuckled.

“I’ll ask manager hyung to watch over you and Isabella…since I can’t stop you from watching at the audience area” he said and I nod.

Gosh! I didn’t know that the boys will be really protective over me as well. Now, I have five watchers and I know that this will be difficult for me because they won’t let me do things in an easy way.

“Sis? Are you sure you’re fine with going in the concert hall? I mean…there will be a lot of people there and it’s a bit tight” Railey asked.

“Gosh! All of you are asking me the same thing! I know that it’s risky but I’m fine…after all…you two are going to be there and Jiyong’s manager will also be beside us so I really think that it’s OK” I told them.

There are a lot of cameras all over the waiting room and I’m being careful not to be seen. Seeing G-dragon being prep’d up for the concert is making me more excited especially, I know that our daughter will be watching him for the first time. Well, Isabella is like her dad’s shadow, she has this big “Daddy’s girl here” sign on her forehead and she never leaves her father’s side. She’s even sitting on his lap while his being prep’d up.

 “BIG BANG! BIG BANG! FIGHTING!” the boys cheered themselves before going to the main hall.

This is so exciting! The inner fangirl in me is showing up and I’m totally spazzing just by looking at them. I have a Big Bang lightstick in my hand and I’m ready to party and cheer together with thousand fans already.

“Babe…goodluck!” I said while hugging him by the neck.

“Thank you Mrs. Kwon...I love you…I’ll look at you all the time” he said and I giggled.

“I love you too Mr. Kwon…and let me tell you…you’re smoking hot and so handsome” I told him and he kissed me.

“Aigoo…why do I have to see this?” President YG showed up, out from nowhere and all of us laughed.

Why do we always have to be caught in the middle of a romantic moment? I mean, they can just let it be, they’re used to it after all.

“DAD! DAD!DAD!” Isabella cheered and G-dragon carried her.

“Shout dad’s name later OK baby girl?” he said.

“Yes!” she answered.

“What will you shout? Dad or G-dragon?” he asked and she started to think.

“G-dwagon! Dad!” she answered and it made us crack up in laughter.

“I love you baby” he said then kissed our daughter’s cheek.

The boys head to the backstage while we go to the audience area with 2ne1 and Se7en. I have this tingly feeling of excitement and I can’t wait to shout my lungs out already.

“Are you ready?” Taeyang asked and it was the cue that the concert will already start.

They sang Hand’s Up for the opening and the crowd went wild in a snap. Isabella is standing on her seat while I’m holding the back of her shirt to keep her balanced.  She’s a total fangirl and all you could hear from her is “G-dwagon”, as for me, I’m spazzing inside and I’m shouting as well. I think if G-dragon’s seeing us now, he will definitely laugh at us because his wife and daughter is spazzing over him.

                                                                     

 

The concert went on and on and the crowd is so hyped up. We are having the time of our lives and even the girls are cheering as well.

G-dragon and TOP’s performance is up and Isabella is really shouting on the top of her lungs already. She looks so amazed while watching her dad and uncle roam around the stage and there was even a moment where G-dragon stopped in front of us and winked (I know it’s not for me and it’s for his daughter, but it’s really the cutest thing ever). 

                                                        

 

The boys are saying their thank you’s and talking to the audience. Of course, I’m clueless of what they were saying, the crowd is screaming to everything that they say. G-dragon left the stage for a while but he came back too, I don’t know where he went but he looked so nervous all of a sudden and he keeps on looking at our direction.

Seungri said something and it made the audience scream again. All I know is that he’s talking to G-dragon and that’s it. The boys also looks nervous, I don’t know what’s happening but I can see in their faces that they are about to do something surprising.

“I’ll speak in English and Korean…for she will not understand this if I only speak in Korean” G-dragon started off and the moment I heard the word “she”, my body felt alarmed.

He was saying something in Korean again and whatever it is, it’s totally making the crowd go crazy! They are the perfect example of the word noise and hype. I swear! It’s ear breaking.

“Four years ago…I met this wonderful woman who turned my life upside down…I can say that I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and after that…my mind…heart and eyes are only shouting her name…I know that I’ve been linked to so many girls in the past and I always hide or deny things about my love life but now…I want to be honest to all our fans and to people” he said and my heart stopped, my breathing is not normal already and I think I’m gonna pass out anytime soon.

“These past few weeks…I’ve been rumored to be married because you’ve seen this ring” he rais

Please log in to read the full chapter