GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

07-10-12

21st day in Seoul.

I’m not in the mood to do a lot of things right now. Worst thing is, even though I tell myself that I don’t want to go to work, my body will just move automatically and force me to get ready.

I woke up with a headache and it made me scream so loud, that the girls got alarmed by it.

“Sis! What’s happening?” Railey said frantically when she opened my door.

“I’m having a major headache…it’s killing me” I exaggerated.

“Were you able to sleep at all last night? You look….weird?” Railey looked at me then placed her palm on my forehead to check if I have a fever or what.

“uhmm…I did” I lied.

“You cried yourself to sleep…am I right?” Daryl came into my room and hand me a glass of water and paracetamol.

“Huh? I didn’t” I said in defense.

“Just admit it ok?....you’re goldfish puffy eyes says it all…it’s too obvious…there’s nothing wrong in crying” Railey said while rubbing my back

Fine! I did cry myself to sleep last night and it can be written in my history as one of my most emotional night. I just can’t help it, all the things that are happening right now is just too much for me. Not to mention the non-sensed fight I had with G-dragon last night.

I still can’t understand why he’s being a jerk. How can he be jealous of his own friend? First and foremost, there’s nothing to be jealous about. Can’t I say I love you to my friends? And I can’t understand why he took my joke seriously. I’m always with him when we were in Jeju, so it is clear that all that I said about meeting some boys in the island is not true, and everything is a joke.

“Sis! Seriously, you need to rest first…you look like a zombie…I swear! And your eyes are about to pop out from its sockets…just sleep here and we’ll be covering you up at the office” Railey said when she joined me on the couch.

“No…I’m okay…my headache is almost gone…and in the first place, just thinking of how much work waiting for me to be done…I just can’t stay here doing nothing” I told her and she smiled.

Honestly, I really like to stay at home and do my work here. Am I getting weirder and weirder by the minute? Well, I just want to be alone in my own world for the mean time. A day of not showing up in the office will not make any difference anyway.

“uhmm…guys?...I think you should see this” Daryl walked in the living room, holding her laptop and looking so worried.

[07.10.12] NEWS: G-DRAGON AND GIRLFRIEND TOGEHER IN JEJU

[07.10.12] NEWS: G-DRAGON’S GIRLFRIEND BEING SO OVERPROTECTIVE

[07.10.12] NEWS: BIG BANG LEADER G-DRAGON TRIES HIDING HIS GIRLFRIEND BUT FAILED

[07.10.12] NEW: G-DRAGON WENT TO JEJU FOR A HONEYMOON

WOW! I can already say that rumors have its own wings and it flies…FAST! It’s like vines that crawls and grow everywhere. Gosh! They didn’t even saw us walking together! And the last headline was way over the top. Honeymoon? Where in the world did they get that news from? You’ve got to be kidding!

“This is totally expected guys…so….let’s not give a damn about it” I told the girls and stood up from the couch and went to my room.

What the heck did I do? Why am I being dragged into something and can’t even do anything about it? As a K-POP fan, I know this is all normal, but now that I am the one experiencing it, this is so beyond normal. How can we even clear the past rumors if another new batch came in?

*you’re my h-h-h-h-h-heartbreaker,naega mwoljalmotaenneunji. You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker no way no way*

OH! It’s G-dragon! Why is he calling? He’s mad at me right?

CALL DECLINED

I turned off my phone and decided to go back to sleep. If sleeping is the only way for me to get out of this mess, I’m willing to sleep like Aurora in Sleeping Beauty and not wake up for 100 days. Maybe in between those days, rumors will already disappear.

When I woke up again, the girls are nowhere in sight. I’ve decided not to go to the office and just do work here. My paper works are still piled up and I’ve only finished 1/3 of it. I called Cho hee to tell her about my absence.

“Cho hee…it’s me…________” I greeted her.

“Good Morning ma’am…what can I do for you?” she asked cheerfully.

“uhmm…I just called to inform you that I won’t be going there today…I’m having a headache” I told her.

“Oh…are you okay ma’am?” Cho hee asked. Concerned.

“Yes…I am…I will just rest this” I assured her.

“OK. ma’am…just call me if there is anything you need” she said.

“Alright…uhmm..do I have a scheduled meeting for today?” I asked.

“None ma’am…but Pres. YG has called here awhile ago…he was asking about your schedule for today” Cho hee informed me.

“Oh…did he say anything else?” I asked her curiously.

“uhh..none ma’am” she answered.

“OK. Just update me…I’ll be there tomorrow” I told her and hanged up.

I wonder why Pres. YG asked for my schedule? One reason why I don’t want to go to the office is because I know, that he will talk to me about the recent rumors and I’m not yet in the mood to think and answer questions.

So I was bumming around the house, doing nothing and haven’t done any work yet. This is so not normal of me. I’m not used to just staying at home. I’ve decided to cook ramen (because it’s the easiest to cook) for lunch and clean the house. Say hello to boredom _____________!

*you’re my h-h-h-h-h-heartbreaker,naega mwoljalmotaenneunji. You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker no way no way*

“Hello?” I answered as I rubbed my eyes and adjust to the lights.

“Sis! Are you sleeping?” Daryl asked me.

“Yes…and thank you for waking me up” I told her. If Daryl hasn’t called, I’ll be sleeping all day and work will be untouched.

“Are you okay now?” she asked.

“I think so?....I don’t have a headache anymore…but still..nevermind! so…are you at the office?” I asked.

“uhmm…I’m here in my cubicle...the boys are not going to be here according to their manager…so…I’m doing some writing first” she answered back.

“Oh…it’s really quite in there huh? I’m not even hearing stilettos clattering” I said and we both laughed.

“Well…we’re all busy and basically manning our desks…gosh! You made me and Railey so worried awhile ago…you’re whining and screaming because of a freakin headache….are you sure your fine?” she asked.

“Well..I’m not..and I’m sure you know why” I told her and she sighed.

Please log in to read the full chapter