YOU'RE TOTALLY PISSING ME OFF.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

OW! OUCH! ! MY EYES! OUCH!” I heard him scream in pain as I backed off. I swear! I’m really going to faint anytime.

“_______! It’s Jiyong…OUCH!” he took a step forward as I continued to back off. OH MY! What? The guy in front of me, who scared the hell out of me and whom I sprayed pepper spray is, G-dragon?

So, yeah. He really is G-dragon. Upon hearing his voice I immediately looked for the switch and the lights. The moment the lights went on, I ran to him as I start to worry.

“OH MY! I’m sorry…really….I’m sorry”  I said as I was removing his hands away from his face.

“I’m really really sorry…wait…seat here” I pulled out a chair from a nearby cubicle and seat him there.

“uhmm…is it still painful? Oh gosh! Wait…I’m gonna ask for help…yes….help…wait here” I said frantically. I am beyond frantic that I almost called an ambulance.

When I was about to walk to the door to ask for help, he suddenly grabbed my arm, making me turn and face him. The moment my face is just inches away from his, he cupped my face and leaned closer for a kiss. I was so shocked and didn’t even know what to do. My mind is still in its frantic mode, but the moment he deepens the kiss, I calmed down and gave in. Soon enough, one arm is wrapped around my waist, while the other is on my neck. The only thing on my mind at that moment was his lips, tongue, scent and hold. My mind is swirling and I feel drugged, my knees are like melting candles that G-dragon even has to help me keep my balance. We shared a long intense kiss and by the time that we stopped, we were panting and breathing hard.

“G-Dragon…I thought you’re in pain? Tsk…can’t you see how worried and frantic I am when you started screaming? I didn’t know that you were a good actor” I said in between my heavy breathing. Seriously, I’m super mad at him for making me damn worried.

“Hey…I’m sorry…I’m not acting…it was really painful…sorry” he tighten his hug on my waist as I looked away.

“Whatever! You are a jerk! Get that?” I struggled for him to let me go and turned my back at him and walked back to my office.

“Baby girl…c’mon…I’m sorry” he blocked my door with his body and I just stared at him.

“Whatever! Just let me in…I still have a lot of work to do…so don’t disturb me…go back to where you came from” I tried to push him aside but he didn’t even budge at all.

“I don’t want to go back to where I came from…and I won’t let you in….until you forgive me” he looked at me cutely and smiled. I swear! That smile can get him out of any trouble.

“Fine! I’ll just seat here until you get tired from standing there” I pulled a chair from a cubicle and seat there with my back facing him.

I am really pissed. I mean, how can he let me worry like that? I’m near to tears already when I saw him in pain. I was really afraid that he might go blind because of that pepper spray (it’s my first time to use it and I don’t know how it works). If only he knows how many God’s I called just to pray for him not to go blind. Then what? He’s just faking it and even stole a kiss from me.

I’m just waiting for him to step aside and then I’ll go in my office and lock myself in there, but he’s not even moving. He’s been standing there for minutes now. I turned my chair to face him and I found him leaning his back on the door just staring at me.

“Let me in now….please?” I said sweetly. Ha! This is what I call “Sweet” tactic, this works everytime.

“Forgive me first” he looks

Please log in to read the full chapter