SWEET AND CONSERVATIVE MORNING.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

07-17-12

27th day in Seoul.

Someone out there is meant to be the love of your life, your bestfriend, your soulmate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He’ll smile at you when you tell him, but he’ll never laugh at your heart. He’ll brush the hair out of your eyes and send you flowers when you least expect it. He’ll call you to say goodnight before you go to bed or just because he is thinking of you. He’ll be excited to talk to you each morning just to hear the sound of your voice. He’ll look into your eyes and tell you that you are the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, and for the first time in your life, you’ll believe it.

It is certainly the best day of my entire life. I wasn’t able to sleep right away because my mind is still working at its best and my heart is so in-love. I am excited to see G-dragon later (I’m trying hard to call him Jiyong but I guess my hand is not yet used to writing his real name).

I woke up earlier than my alarm, as I’ve said, I’m too excited to wake up. The first thing I did was look at some of my pending work (I still have a few papers to approve) and I got too absorbed with it that I have totally forgotten about the things around me.

“Sis?” Railey peeked in through my room and walked in followed by Daryl when they saw me on my work table.

“Yes?” I asked cheerfully.

“uhmm…I think… I saw G-dragon…sleeping in our couch” Daryl said with her I-don’t-know-what’s-happening-but-it’s-awesome look.

“aahh…well…he drove me home yesterday and we kinda went home late…3pm to be exact…then I told him to sleep here since it’ll take him one full hour to drive back to his dorm…and I don’t want him to drive alone and sleepy because it’s too dangerous” I explained in every detail for them not to ask many questions while they both took a sit on my bed and I turned my chair to face them.

“So…what’s up?” Railey asked.

“We manage to clear things up” I told them but it looks like that’s not the answer that they want to hear.

“And then?” Daryl asked and reached for a pillow.

“And we’re all cool now” I said with a smile.

“That’s it?” Daryl shouted.

“Sis! Volume down please?” I said and she just rolled her eyes on me.
“What is your relationship status now?” she asked and she is really pushing it to make me speak.

“Well…we’re…we are—“ I sad nervously.

“You two are what? Oh please! I don’t want to hear that you’re friends…or still exclusively dating…worst is…you two are plain colleagues from now on or—“ Daryl rant and I cut her out.

“We’re officially dating…I said yes to him…we are already a couple…he’s now my boyfriend” I said and the girls just froze in their places with shocked looks on their faces.

“Say it again please?” Railey asked with excitement.

“We are a couple now” I repeated and they both shrieked in excitement.

“Guys! Tone down! He’s still sleeping…let’s not wake him up” I told them while the girls continued to bounce up and down on my bed while sitting.

“Oh my sis! I’m so happy right now!” Railey shrieked.

“Yeah…I can see that” I told her and giggled.

I’ve expected this scene to happen and I know so well that I’ll be the center of their talks for a long time. I’ll also be there target when it comes to teasing, I will be bullied a lot from now on. I also have to tell them every single detail of what’s happening between us each and every day. It’s gonna be fun. Yeah. Fun.

“So…how did it happen? How did he ask you and what made you say yes? OH MY!” Daryl asked and I’m telling you, she’s like a fangirl spazzing over her bias.

“WOW! That’s a lot of questions” I told her.

“Just answer all of it” she said and I sighed.

“Well…we went to this café…ah! Café Isabella…it was just 15 minutes away from here…the place is cool…we should go there sometime” I told them and they both raised an eyebrow at me.

“We don’t care about the café! Spit out the juicy details now!” Daryl said.

“Fine! We talked and I told him that I love him…then he asked…and I said yes…it’s nothing special and not romantic at all” I told them and they both have this wide smiles on their faces.

“Gosh! Our baby is growing up” Railey said while hugging Daryl’s arm.

“I hope it doesn’t make you feel old, watching me grow up” I joked and they both gave me this strange looks.

“We are just 3 years older than you! And this whole dating thing of yours is making me realize that I need to find a boy toy as well…I mean…I don’t want to be left alone here while both of you are having fun nights with your boyfriends” Daryl said and we all laughed.

“Wait! Let’s continue this talk later with Jiyong…I really want to ask him every detail of their wonderful night…c’mon…drag your asses out to the kitchen”

Please log in to read the full chapter