SHE'S COMING.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                       

 

Big Bang’s Dorm (day before the Jeju trip)

I woke up with up with the sound of our manager’s voice, shouting for Seungri to wake up. AISH! This day is supposed to be my free day and I’m planning to sleep for as long as I can but I guess  that won’t be possible anymore for I am wide awake already and it’d be hard to go back to sleep. I went to the bathroom, do the usual and went out of my room. I saw Youngbae and Daesung in front of the computer, checking on something.

“OH! Jiyong hyung…you’re already awake…Good Morning!” Daesung greeted.

I nod at him and stood behind them “What’re you doing?”

[07.06.12] NEWS: BIG BANG G-DRAGON DENIES DATING RUMOURS.

[07.06.12] NEWS: G-DRAGON'S RUMOURED GIRLFRIEND HIDING FROM FANS.

[07.06.12] NEWS: BIG BANG'S LEADER G-DRAGON AND GIRLFRIEND SEEN DATING AGAIN

“What is that?” Where did all those come from?” I exclaimed, totally surprised.

“Ji calm down...I’m pretty sure YG hyung is doing something about this already” Youngbae consoled me.

“No this is not okay…Clara’s name is being dragged carelessly…I just can’t let it” I walk away and went back to my room.

I can’t understand why the rumors between me and Clara doesn’t die or cool down yet. It was getting bigger and bigger, earning more and more interest from people. We already made a public statement about the matter, explaining everything but from the way it looks, it seems that the people are not buying it and not convinced.

“TOP hyung! Youngbae hyung! Jiyong hyung! Daesung hyung! Let’s eat breakfast now” Seungri called and everyone head to the dining area. Why does he have to call each one of us when he could’ve just shouted HYUNGS! LET’S EAT! Tsk.

“I really had fun yesterday” Daesung said.

“Yeah… the girls have a lot of stories to tell and they’re slowly getting comfortable with us and beginning to open up as well” TOP hyung added and the boys agreed.

“That’s true… I thought they would be distant...but now...we can see their different personalities already” Youngbae followed.

“Clara is really the most quiet out of the three…she’s actually mysterious to me… it’s not easy to know what’s on her mind and how she feels… and I guess that’s what’s making her interesting” Seungri said then look at me “Right Jiyong hyung? Ah! Speaking of Clara… you haven’t told us what happened during your drive to the restaurant”

I gave him my you-punk!-why-do-you-have-to-bring-it-up face “What do I have to tell you?” I ask, playing it cool.

“Everything” TOP hyung answered and all the boys look at me with full interest and sheepish smiles.

“Mwo? Everything?” these men. I did’t know that they are so interested about me and Clara “Look…there is nothing that you can get from me” I told them and they didn’t budge at all.

“You’re telling it now or we will just assume that you two have kissed already?”

Really now? Even TOP hyung is getting far about this.

“Ani…hyuunngg…Why are you so pushy? We didn’t talk much… I swear…and there is no kissing” I defended, losing my sanity already.

“Hyung…so it is true that you only talked about music and fashion? For almost an hour?” Daesung is in shock.

“Yah! Ji…that is so not you” Youngbae said and now it’s my time to get shocked.

“What do you mean by that?” I ask in confusion.

“Ji...we can see you staring at Clara every time she’s with us and you’re treating her so well…maybe you give her a cold treatment sometimes but you can’t even take it knowing that she’s angry at you” Youngbae explained earning nods from the boys.

“And we know you Ji…we know when you’re hiding something…especially when it comes to your heart matters” TOP hyung followed.

“And we know that she’s really special to you” Seungri came right after.

Am I that obvious? AISH! I can’t really keep anything from

Please log in to read the full chapter