LETTING GO.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                     

I woke up when _______ stood up from the couch and started talking. What? The members are here and I can hear Railey and Daryl as well, AISH! This is not how I imagine us waking up to. I was even planning to wake up earlier than her to buy breakfast, and now I can’t even do that because the whole gang is here. Because of my disappointment, I pretended to be asleep and just listen to their conversations.

Last night was the happiest night of my life. I’ve seen different sides of __________ and I can say that I fell in love with her all over again. Although I felt bad when she told me that I made her mad for so many times and somehow disturbed her from work, I did made her angry because of the insane things that I was thinking but I said sorry already. Watching her work the whole night made me realize how much of a workaholic she is, she’s been sitting and reading for hours that she even forgot about dinner. I can also say that we became much closer because of this.

“G-dragon will go with you now” she said all of a sudden then looked at me.

AISH! She’s this cold boss once again, she’s so sweet to me awhile ago and now that she’s in front of the members and her friends, she’s all cold like she doesn’t give a damn. So, I really have no choice but to go with the members, after all she has so many things to do today and I don’t want to disturb her. Honestly, this whole press conference thing is making me worry. I know that it is important for the magazine’s promotion but, I’m not good with the fact that _________ and I have rumors and nobody has spoken about the matter and now, _______ will face the press. Of course the press is not going to be kind with their questions, they will try to open the rumors and force ________ to talk about it.

“Hyung…how was it?” maknae asked while we were heading to the studio.

“It was good” I answered him and he looked at me suspiciously.

“Waaa…hyung…good? Did you? Aigoo” he stopped walking.

“Yah! What are you talking about?” I looked at him and he just smirked at me.

“Hyung…what does that “good” means?” he asked me curiously.

“You asked me how it was…right? And you’re talking about last night…correct?” I cleared and crossed my arms.

“Ne…but hyung…what is good?” he kept on pushing.

“Everything…Yah! Lee Seunghyun! I know what’s on your mind…and that’s not what you think it was” I said after analyzing the flow of our conversation.

“But hyung…with the way your smiling it looks like you two did something last night” he told me with a smile that can fool anyone.

“Seungri-ah…is that what you think of your hyung? Am I that ert?” I asked him with a bit of threat.

“Ani hyung…I just thought of it” he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and continued walking.

AISH! I can’t believe Seungri, how can he think that I’ll do something bad to ________? Well, I know that it’s not bad especially if she permits me to, but I won’t push or even open the topic of with her. I know that she’s a bit sensitive when it comes to that and I respect her.

“Jiyong-ah! You guys are late! Did you know that?” Teddy hyung shouted the moment I walked in the studio.

“Mianhe hyung” I bowed at him and he started to laugh.

“Youngbae and TOP told me that you didn’t went home last night and that you slept in the 4th floor…in ________’s office and they saw you and _________ sleeping together in a small couch…that’s so sweet Jiyong-ah…you’re that serious huh?” he said and I just nod at him.

“Hyung…not you too!” I said and settled in a chair.

‘Wae? Wae? Wae? I didn’t even do anything….I just asked you” he smirked and the members laughed.

AISH! I hate this! Whenever I have something to be teased about, the members and Teddy hyung tease me non-stop and they attack strong. Actually, I don’t mind at all, it’s just that I tend to blush whenever they tease me with _________ and blushing is not my style. Only girls are capable of making their faces burn and go red.

“Hyung…I’m really serious about her…she’s different hyung…one of a kind” I told him proudly with a huge smile plastered on my face.

“Yah! Do you know that you look and sound like a girl who is talking with her girl pals about her newest boyfriend?” he said and the members cracked up in laughter.

“Teddy hyung is right Jiyong…you really sound like a girl…day dreaming” TOP hyung added.

“Jiyong hyung…they’re right” maknae said and they started laughing again.

Go ahead, tease me, I don’t care at all. AISH! I’m still lucky that Se7en hyung and Kush hyung isn’t here coz if they are, I’ll be crushed to the bones from all the teasing.

“Jiyong…is _______ ready for the press conference?” Teddy hyung asked me.

“Actually…I’m a bit worried for her…this will be the first time that she will face the press…and with all the rumors I don’t know what they will do or ask her” I answered.

“The press conference can be a big thing because of those rumors Jiyong…we know that there are huge chances that they will dig up every little rumor

Please log in to read the full chapter